+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 847 of 851 FirstFirst ... 347747797837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851 LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 8501

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #8461
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    10,996

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    In other Trump news, he made $1.6bn in revenue and income whilst President - a large part of it by corruptly misusing the office!

    https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...ile-president/

  2. #8462

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In actual trump news, the supreme court (HIS supreme court!) has permitted New York to look at his tax returns.

    He's not happy about it, and why should he be? That's how they got Capone.
    Next... Syphillis!

  3. #8463

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Next... Syphillis!
    hopefully

  4. #8464

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Mozzer, out of interest what's your view on the US rejoining the Paris climate agreement? In favour of against?

  5. #8465

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    TBH lardy a topic that has passed me by . It will be something I will look at in more detail before I add any worthwhile value to the topic .

    anyway onto more pressing matters an interesting piece here from Russell Brand regarding Trump and the media

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbmAetjnV44

    does Trump need the mainstream media or does the mainstream media need Trump ?

  6. #8466

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    TBH lardy a topic that has passed me by . It will be something I will look at in more detail before I add any worthwhile value to the topic .

    anyway onto more pressing matters an interesting piece here from Russell Brand regarding Trump and the media

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbmAetjnV44

    does Trump need the mainstream media or does the mainstream media need Trump ?
    Yeah it's just a minor thing really. Still...

    A few days ago you posted a link to Kevin McCarthy saying that Biden had wiped out a million jobs with one signature, which you seemed to think meant that one million more Americans had just become unemployed. Unless you know better, I'd suggest he was referring to the US rejoining the Paris agreement and potential jobs not being created. Ignoring that green energy would also create jobs that otherwise wouldn't exist, of course, so it's not a net figure.

    Anyway, I'll take a better global environment over some dirty manufacturing jobs in the US.

  7. #8467

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    TBH lardy a topic that has passed me by . It will be something I will look at in more detail before I add any worthwhile value to the topic .

    anyway onto more pressing matters an interesting piece here from Russell Brand regarding Trump and the media

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbmAetjnV44

    does Trump need the mainstream media or does the mainstream media need Trump ?
    No chance of that happening. You haven't added any worthwhile value to any of the topics you've discussed.

    You're just parroting alt-right websites and YouTube channels.

    Free thinkers of the world unite, eh?

  8. #8468

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    No chance of that happening. You haven't added any worthwhile value to any of the topics you've discussed.

    You're just parroting alt-right websites and YouTube channels.

    Free thinkers of the world unite, eh?
    Oi, he put alink up to Russell Brand being Clever in the most moronic way possible When you reach Russell Brand Vids on Youtube in order for clarity, then you know the game is over.

  9. #8469

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Oi, he put alink up to Russell Brand being Clever in the most moronic way possible When you reach Russell Brand Vids on Youtube in order for clarity, then you know the game is over.
    18 minutes long

    Do people really watch these things all the way through?

  10. #8470

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah it's just a minor thing really. Still...

    A few days ago you posted a link to Kevin McCarthy saying that Biden had wiped out a million jobs with one signature, which you seemed to think meant that one million more Americans had just become unemployed. Unless you know better, I'd suggest he was referring to the US rejoining the Paris agreement and potential jobs not being created. Ignoring that green energy would also create jobs that otherwise wouldn't exist, of course, so it's not a net figure.

    Anyway, I'll take a better global environment over some dirty manufacturing jobs in the US.
    i knew where you were heading with this one but this whole topic is littered with so many stats and the main leaders of the world play lip service to this agreement but the biggest winner of all is china gaining them a monumental manufacturing advantage in the short and medium term .

    This topic should really be on a main topic thread . China wins wins wins again and you wonder why the orange man stood his ground

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6A79YN7Kvk

    all for green energy and a cleaner environment but let it be on an even keel please . Green energy is creating thousands of jobs as you say and I should know as i,m working on a green and renewable energy project now !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •