+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    how could someone want to search, store and refer to every comment someone one has made is beyond me thought and bordering on serous obsession , must have bugger all else top do , or perhaps not well ,best we be careful ,as we dont really know the the reasons for this acute behavior .
    Feckin, naturally born UK citizen, the Chinese can stick their takeaways up their arse, British genes are superior to Italian and Spanish off the cuff jokes he bit lol

how could someone want to search, store and refer to every comment someone one has made is beyond me thought and bordering on serous obsession , must have bugger all else top do , or perhaps not well ,best we be careful ,as we dont really know the the reasons for this acute behavior .
    He's mad cos he got fooled by the Russia collusion hoax, and my objective reality pissed all over his subjective reality.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You want me to join a board advertised by Ronnie "Farmer" Bird that apparently you and WB think is a hoot because there is a desperate need for alternative views hits after only a couple of weeks in its echo chamber. But if I was that stupid to do so I would hide behind another identity? Is that what you are really saying here?
    You don't have an alternative view, you just regurgitate what you read in a few select publications, and you never search for the truth. That why you and your mates get on so well, cos you all believe the same crap.

Why don't you give it a go, and try out your ad hominem routine with the rest of your cabal?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Why don't you give it a go, and try out your ad hominem routine with the rest of your cabal?
    Just telling you the truth mate. Why don't you move on, learn from your mistakes, and become a better person? I'll even teach you about objective reality if you want. Then you will be able take on angry mobs backed up by the world's greatest media and win, and the new improved you won't always end up looking like a total dick.

The Ad-Hominem Tantrum Wall with latest contributions

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Disinformation propagandist
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen
    BS Merchant
    Obsessive whack job and
    On the edge of what is normal
    Paid Shill or something
    Political Hack with a dodgy ideology
    Messageboard spammer
    Morally Righteous
    Virtue Signaller
    Righteous Ranter
    Proven Propagandist
    Dopey Fool
    Clueless Propagandist shill
    Guilt tripper
    Welsh version of Kim Jong Un
    Cultural Maxist
    OCD sufferer
    Unhinged
    you are a childish knut
    Hahahaha cyril's a clever boy hahahaha
    ©Cyril
    You are starting to make lardy & cyril look clever
    You've got a few screws loose mate and you need to sort yourself out!
    a total dick

wibble

Another bad day in the FullOfShite House. Biden continues to play the grown up, and the US public continue to turn on Trump's gross mishandling of the Covid crisis!

Joe Biden criticized Trump’s self-pitying attitude about the pandemic in a speech late last month in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

“He’s like a child who can’t believe this has happened to him -- all his whining and self pity,” the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said.

“This pandemic didn’t happen to him. It happened to all of us. And his job isn’t to whine about it, his job is to do something about it -- to lead.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-live-updates

Approval of Pres. Trump's oversight of the COVID-19 crisis has reached a new low since @ABC News/Ipsos began surveying on the coronavirus, with 67% of Americans disapproving of his efforts, per new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broa...ry?id=71704889

and you think your pal has (normal ) self awareness?? ,had you down as a more reasoned person that ,are you unable to see the lack of child like awareness in all this ??
    Wibble 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's mad cos he got fooled by the Russia collusion hoax, and my objective reality pissed all over his subjective reality.
    He does sound very bitter , I think some therapy might help 😉

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I need to say no more ,you and yer pals just keep giving

An entirely predictable example of "draining the swamp" Trump style;-

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rison-sentence

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53371756

I need to say no more ,you and yer pals just keep giving
    I think this is no. 853 in the list of a thousand stock replies when you've got nothing to say and have lost the argument, but want to sound clever isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Pointing out the obvious here, but it all depends on the credibility of the Mueller investigation team. Were they trying to subvert the democratic process in cahoots with the intelligence services and the previous administration? If the answer is yes, then everything to do with Mueller is null and void.

Pointing out the obvious here, but it all depends on the credibility of the Mueller investigation team. Were they trying to subvert the democratic process in cahoots with the intelligence services and the previous administration? If the answer is yes, then everything to do with Mueller is null and void.
    For example:

Flynn got shafted, so why not Stone?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...734179846.html

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Flynn is guilty. Stone is guilty. Trump and Barr are happily perverting justice to help out Trump's mates, cronies and bag carriers.

It is very simple. Even Gluey and Wibble should see it.
    This is the arrogance. Call it Deep State, the swamp, whatever. It's stinking corruption. Stone even admits it here, he kept his mouth shut about Trump because he knew he'd be looked after. Sounds a lot like the operation of the mob to me.

You don't have an alternative view, you just regurgitate what you read in a few select publications, and you never search for the truth. That why you and your mates get on so well, cos you all believe the same crap.
    and they stay in this safe environment ,they need to broaden out their debate and have a decent political discussion instead of agreeing with each other copying in this safe haven.

and they stay in this safe environment ,they need to broaden out their debate and have a decent political discussion instead of agreeing with each other copying in this safe haven.
    Look up irony. In a dictionary. Under 'I'.

Orange man bad!

So the lardy & cyril mob want Roger Stone to go to prison for covering up a crime that never happened during an investigation that never should have begun.