+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who is paying Michael Avenatti?

So exactly who is paying Michael Avenatti? And is he a lawyer, an opposition researcher, a journalist or a campaign operative?

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...chael-avenatti
    I thought that Stormy was old news.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought that Stormy was old news.
    Yeah, Stormy is old news, while Michael is new news. He's overplayed his hand a bit.

Yeah, Stormy is old news, while Michael is new news. He's overplayed his hand a bit.
    In what way?

Why did you bring up 'old news' then?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why did you bring up 'old news' then?
    Avenatti being investigated for leaking treasury documents is new news. He's also been reported to the Bar Association. Like I say he has overplayed his hand. It will be interesting to know who is financing him and paying Stormy.

Avenatti being investigated for leaking treasury documents is new news. He's also been reported to the Bar Association. Like I say he has overplayed his hand. It will be interesting to know who is financing him and paying Stormy.
    I asked why you brought up Stormy if you consider it old news.

I asked why you brought up Stormy if you consider it old news.
    She is the instrument being used by Avenatti, which is looking more like a FusionGPS smear operation, hence the question who is financing it.

Any guesses who the CIA/FBI HUMINT embedded in the Trump campaign was?

We know who paid Stormy and thanks to that super lawyer Rudi we know how he was reimbursed. Why this sudden interest in who pays lawyers? Do you have the same level of interest in who pays Victoria Toesing's fees for the Uranium One informant charade for instance?

Avenatti has done a major service for you and the anti-swamp ilk by exposing dubious financial transactions flowing directly to Trump's lawyer yet you seem hell bent on shooting the messenger!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We know who paid Stormy and thanks to that super lawyer Rudi we know how he was reimbursed. Why this sudden interest in who pays lawyers? Do you have the same level of interest in who pays Victoria Toesing's fees for the Uranium One informant charade for instance?

Avenatti has done a major service for you and the anti-swamp ilk by exposing dubious financial transactions flowing directly to Trump's lawyer yet you seem hell bent on shooting the messenger!
    So now Stormy is working for free doing all these media interviews?

The fella is a United States Attorney, so he should know his onions.

The fella is a United States Attorney, so he should know his onions.
    Is it true Michael Avenatti reported an $8 million windfall in February after he picked up Stormy Daniels as a client, just 2 months after he had filed for bankruptcy unable to pay debts/taxes of around $4-5 million?

Is it true Michael Avenatti reported an $8 million windfall in February after he picked up Stormy Daniels as a client, just 2 months after he had filed for bankruptcy unable to pay debts/taxes of around $4-5 million?
    God, you can almost smell the fear!