+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

There was Bruce Springsteen, there was Tom Petty, a lot of other musicians (the list is bigly), and now the Stones!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-use-of-songs

He should try going with Nellie The Elephant (Toy Dolls version?). At least it's relevant..... Trump! Trump! Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Five years ago, there would have been ructions about this, but not under this President;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53212685
    Quite a campaign strategy. It looks like the tactic is to create as big a racial division as he can (BLM will help), get as many whites to vote for him while knowing that the black vote can be suppressed (there tends to be fewer polling stations in black areas so it's easier to get very long lines and then simply refuse let them in once the station closes, even though they should be allowed if in the queue).

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Were all who Republicans?
    The Republicans

Calling all TDS sufferers grab a flight out to USA could make some bucks enjoy a lovely holiday , as Iran has issued an arrest warrant on Trump

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Z0tz3cQXrimesL

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Calling all TDS sufferers grab a flight out to USA could make some bucks enjoy a lovely holiday , as Iran has issued an arrest warrant on Trump

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Z0tz3cQXrimesL
    I'm surprised you got the letters 'TDS' in the right order when your sentences look like that. What are you on about?

Were these all Republicans?
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Were all who Republicans?
    The Republicans

Err..... I expect so.

Fair play to you, life on mars. It's not easy holding the fort on your own.

More good news!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...us-poll-346018

Disapproval of the job Donald Trump is doing as president is continuing to rise, with nearly 6 in 10 voters giving the president negative marks amid a new coronavirus surge throughout parts of the country, according to a new poll.

The latest POLITICO/Morning Consult survey, out Wednesday, found that Trump’s job approval sank to 39 percent, with 59 percent of voters disapproving. At the beginning of June, 41 percent of voters approved of the president’s job performance, while 55 percent disapproved.

The new, poor numbers for the president come as his chief rival for the presidency, former Vice President Joe Biden, opens up as much as a double-digit lead in some swing states in recent polling, with Election Day only four months away.

The poll found sinking voter optimism as well, with only a quarter of voters responding that the country is headed in the right direction, while 75 percent said things had “pretty seriously” gotten off on the wrong track — a record high for the Trump presidency. The 50-point gap also represents the largest gulf since Trump took office in 2017.

I wonder why they did this.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Fair play to you, life on mars. It's not easy holding the fort on your own.
    I'm made of tough stuff 🤫

I'm made of tough stuff ��
    I thought the brain was mostly fat. If yours is mostly sinew it explains a few things!

The Lincoln Project's latest take on the Russia Collusion Delusion Hoax following the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...incoln-project

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The Lincoln Project's latest take on the Russia Collusion Delusion Hoax following the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...incoln-project
    Ooh, that's a good one. The Alternative TDS (Trump D- Suckers) crew won't enjoy that.

Also, I think it may be in relation to the Republican Senate making it legal for the Presidential campaign to withold telling the FBI about any potemtial foreign interference in elections, not just "the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers."

I'm still trying to not get my hopes up about him being displaced (as it will hurt all the more if he isn't), but I feel like the tide is turning gently towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ooh, that's a good one. The Alternative TDS (Trump D- Suckers) crew won't enjoy that.

Also, I think it may be in relation to the Republican Senate making it legal for the Presidential campaign to withold telling the FBI about any potemtial foreign interference in elections, not just "the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers."

I'm still trying to not get my hopes up about him being displaced (as it will hurt all the more if he isn't), but I feel like the tide is turning gently towards it.
    It does seem like he's fighting quite a few fires at the moment, but wouldn't bet against him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

But didn't we and the Yanks offer money, aid and military training to the Mujahedeen to fight the Russians, so perhaps it would not be that surprising that they give a bit back in kind, Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket, if it was Hillary she would have been in there all guns blazing.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    But didn't we and the Yanks offer money, aid and military training to the Mujahedeen to fight the Russians, so perhaps it would not be that surprising that they give a bit back in kind, Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket, if it was Hillary she would have been in there all guns blazing.
    The inaction is the whole talking point. Nobody is surprised that the Russians are paying for, what are essentially "hits" on US soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket.

Trampie, I had you down for one of those Glue clones but for the first time you seem to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket.

Trampie, I had you down for one of those Glue clones but for the first time you seem to get it!
    Me bad Putin's pocket.

Here's a new forum you may also be interested in. It's quite interesting, and growing quite quickly from nothing , but the General concensus is that left of centre opinion is very under represented so I thought I'd post it here to invite those who speak from that point of view to perhaps redress the balance.

Have a look at it. You may recognise some old characters, and I don't mean me.

https://talkforus.freeforums.net/

Here's a quick update for the Russia collusion delusionists amongst us

What's the NASCAR noose hoax all about then?

As I understand it the msm found a rope on the garage door of a black driver, photographed it from strange angles and claimed that it was a noose put there by Donald Trump supporters in tribute to the kkk.

In fact it was for pulling the door open.