+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've got to confess that I just can't get this "independent thinker" vocabulary - my definition of the term "proved right yet again" is clearly completely different from yours.
    It's quite simple - it means that one day you can say the Mueller investigation was a sham and another day you can say it completely exonerated Trump. Being an independent thinker means you can do both.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's quite simple - it means that one day you can say the Mueller investigation was a sham and another day you can say it completely exonerated Trump. Being an independent thinker means you can do both.
    In the same way that when I pointed out that his favourite Treehouse was calling the "Durham" Investigation a sham he said he knew that weeks ago yet here he is wetting his pants waiting for what Barr's poodle will say!

"No one will be checking"

Our resident US expert doesn't know that the two parties are entitled to have people watching each postal vote being opened and challenging it. A successful challenge means the vote is binned.

The republicans are advertising frantically for watchers, knowing that each postal vote that is excluded is more likely to be a vote for the opposition than them.

It'll come as a huge surprise to us all, but gluey is talking total rubbish. "No one will be checking" - they will be checked and challenged more closely than ever.
    It will take them months to count the millions of postal ballots, so no winner will be declared on the night of the election, or during the legally specified timeframe following the election. Are you thick or something? (no need to answer!)

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In the same way that when I pointed out that his favourite Treehouse was calling the "Durham" Investigation a sham he said he knew that weeks ago yet here he is wetting his pants waiting for what Barr's poodle will say!
    You lose every way, so there is that to look forward to. Smug Cyril failing to see the truth, even after having it pointed out to him on a daily basis!

Likewise you can say Russia collusion happened, and three years later in 2020 you can say Russia collusion happened!

PS proof of the scam only emerged after the report was released, so it is factually correct that he was exonerated, even though the investigation was a scam

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've got to confess that I just can't get this "independent thinker" vocabulary - my definition of the term "proved right yet again" is clearly completely different from yours.
    Says the bloke who thinks the previous president ran the most honest administration in history!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You lose every way, so there is that to look forward to. Smug Cyril failing to see the truth, even after having it pointed out to him on a daily basis!
    Ok I'll start the game you seemed reluctant to play.

You seem to be caught in two minds Bob, so maybe this will convince you that what you are thinking is correct? - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Just remember who was on which side when this event comes to it's logical conclusion, as the losers will crash pretty hard.
    Now your turn

Ok I'll start the game you seemed reluctant to play.

Now your turn
    Who gives a feck what you think! You are a cheap (and bad) propagandist

Burisma! Rudy!!

Who gives a feck what you think! You are a cheap (and bad) propagandist
    No 2

Trump is a genius!
    No 3

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.

No 2
    Keep going mate, it just reveals your true character, which I spotted a long time ago .. you are an absolute loser! You tried to BS everybody with your Russia collusion propagnda, and now you have ended up looking like a total idiot

For the record, I will only be sticking to THE TRUTH, and I have no intention of interacting with a deranged person like you!

Keep going mate, it just reveals your true character, which I spotted a long time ago .. you are an absolute loser! You tried to BS everybody with your Russia collusion propagnda, and now you have ended up looking like a total idiot

For the record, I will only be sticking to THE TRUTH, and I have no intention of interacting with a deranged person like you!
    ?

I said ages ago that the Russian hacking story was a load of nonsense, and that there were foreign spies embedded in the Congress IT department who were working with the Democrats .. both true! Unfortunately it takes some news channels a while to catch up, or maybe it's on purpose

?
    Acting like a petulant child is not doing your reputation any favours mate. If you want everybody to see what I already know, then just carry on

Acting like a petulant child is not doing your reputation any favours mate. If you want everybody to see what I already know, then just carry on

McCain and Graham have always been snakes in the grass, someone must have one hell of a dirt file on them.

I quite like Scaramucci, he's just what this drama needed. I like Bannon too, he is a mythical character always plotting away behind the scenes. It wont be long before the ratings surpass those of The Apprentice, and the Emmy Awards start flooding in.

Nice of Cyril to volunteer his time for those doing realtime TDS case studies!

Nice of Cyril to volunteer his time for those doing realtime TDS case studies!
    Let's see who goes down first, the orange monster or the pizza munchers

Cyril is going to look so stupid in about 5 mins time. I tried to help him but he wouldn't listen. Now everybody is going to see for themselves that he has lost the plot, and has alway been off his rocker. He's gone from Russian collusion to total delusion

Cyril is going to look so stupid in about 5 mins time. I tried to help him but he wouldn't listen. Now everybody is going to see for themselves that he has lost the plot, and has alway been off his rocker. He's gone from Russian collusion to total delusion
    8.One of my favourites

It is not yet know how many infiltraters were in play. These events didn't happen by accident. They were advertising for paid actors and photographers a week ago. It was all planned out.

Here is some footage of the brainwashed maniac in the car, it's scary stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

Like I said above I'm waiting for the FBI/DOJ to look into this before I make any comments. There seems to be a lot more going on than what the media are reporting.

Trump has said he is going to look closely at what happened in Charlottesville - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...165569/video/1

$25+/hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/Uber/public transit - https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr...253305119.html

This is probably a good time to remind everybody that they should continue to take their medication regularly, whatever they are on!

This is probably a good time to remind everybody that they should continue to take their medication regularly, whatever they are on!

That's how the media specifically framed it, Hillary being in the basement of a pizza shop abusing kids. Did those 4 things happen at the same time? Was Hillary in the basement of a pizza restaurant with children? Of course not, it's all semantics, but somehow this is proof that the whole story has been debunked. And what about the perverted Instagram photos with the sick comments? Not one media person brought these imagages up when they interviewed the restaurant owner. What kind of journalism is that? If these people want to put this story to bed, then they need to address these issues. Until then there is going to be an element of doubt in some people's minds.

BTW the basement is in the other restaurant that he runs two doors away.

This is the most epic meltdown in CCMB history, Cyril is totally bonkers!