+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I love how MSM are still getting blamed for FAAAAKE NEEEEWS even though Trump Jr himself released his own email exchange and everything is based on his own conversation. That is quite something...
    Yeah, he was setup by the Democrats and some dodgy Brit to meet the so-called lawyer. The speculation is this meeting was used to get a FISA warrent to spy on the Trump campaign. Big Donnie is going to be mad about this. He's probably known about it for ages, but he's just playing along with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, he was setup by the Democrats and some dodgy Brit to meet the so-called lawyer. The speculation is this meeting was used to get a FISA warrent to spy on the Trump campaign. Big Donnie is going to be mad about this. He's probably known about it for ages, but he's just playing along with the game.
    Let's look at this in two parts.

1. Perhaps you're right, and it's a Democrat setup. Jr doesn't see the email and think "Russian government's support? That doesn't sound good". Jr doesn't see the email and think "part of the Russian government's support? So they're doing other stuff too? That doesn't sound good." He claps his hands, goes along and takes two of the highest members of the team.

Then, he's so breathtakingly stupid that, after having lied about not having such meetings, he hears that the NYT are publishing the email and instead of following the lie-and-deny line, he actually gives the evidence to the world to see. Does any of this change if it is a setup?

2. The Democrats had this massively damaging information for over a year and never once thought of FUKING USING IT??????

Yeah Gluey, Trump probably has known about this for ages, probably since about 2 minutes after Jr received the invitation.

Let's look at this in two parts.

1. Perhaps you're right, and it's a Democrat setup. Jr doesn't see the email and think "Russian government's support? That doesn't sound good". Jr doesn't see the email and think "part of the Russian government's support? So they're doing other stuff too? That doesn't sound good." He claps his hands, goes along and takes two of the highest members of the team.

Then, he's so breathtakingly stupid that, after having lied about not having such meetings, he hears that the NYT are publishing the email and instead of following the lie-and-deny line, he actually gives the evidence to the world to see. Does any of this change if it is a setup?

2. The Democrats had this massively damaging information for over a year and never once thought of FUKING USING IT??????

Yeah Gluey, Trump probably has known about this for ages, probably since about 2 minutes after Jr received the invitation.
    If Trump gets indicted I'll start listening to you Until then, I will consider you to be a MSM regurgitator

If Trump gets indicted I'll start listening to you Until then, I will consider you to be a MSM regurgitator
    The incredible thing is that the massive holes in these tales don't occur to you. They're like phishing emails to sieve out the most gullible and you fall for it every time. Why would the Democrats successfully set him up and then forget all about it? It makes no sense.

The incredible thing is that the massive holes in these tales don't occur to you. They're like phishing emails to sieve out the most gullible and you fall for it every time. Why would the Democrats successfully set him up and then forget all about it? It makes no sense.
    That Russian lawyer has also been photographed in Senator McCain's office, I wonder who she really is? Don't worry, it will all come out in the wash!

That Russian lawyer has also been photographed in Senator McCain's office, I wonder who she really is? Don't worry, it will all come out in the wash!
    Jeez, I hope Jr has a better defence than 'she was photographed in a Republican's office'.

Jeez, I hope Jr has a better defence than 'she was photographed in a Republican's office'.
    She is obviously somebody is who is more than just a random Russian lawyer, so I'm guessing she has deep ties to anti-Trump Washington politicians.

Well, I wouldn't put money on that happening quickly enough to save Trumpnado from the grip of 'the establishment'.