+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    never thought in a million years the texas case would have any merit . ganging up on the swing states sounded a bit light weight . His legal team would have more substance if they could get hold of hold of the dominion machines audit results in Georgia but there state governor has put a gagging order on that . i wonder why

as for military action reports in the USA a F135 has gone down in michigan . maybe an accident ?
    I thought the case that was chucked out overnight by the Supreme Court was the one that was really, really, really going to hand the election to Trump? Instead, it would appear that this is just another part of the master plan that is going to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting world in a fortnight - unless the Electoral College is going to shock us all on Monday?

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought the case that was chucked out overnight by the Supreme Court was the one that was really, really, really going to hand the election to Trump? Instead, it would appear that this is just another part of the master plan that is going to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting world in a fortnight - unless the Electoral College is going to shock us all on Monday?
    Wait until Mozz's MAGA boys find out that Hilary Clinton is one of the Electors in the Electoral College. What greater proof could there be of how biased and tainted this election was against Trump!