+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree with you on this. I limit myself to corporate media links too (along with occasional Russian RT ones) for the same reasons you do. I also concur with your Fox and the Daily Mail remarks.

"oh .. here's another beauty" ..

Russia Today is directly funded by the Russion state.
    Fox is owned by Murdoch
    Daily Mail is a long standing national joke.

FFS ..

It's easy to conclude that, when pressed, there's rarely any straight answers from many (not all) of the 'self-professed ITK's' who post here!

It's also rather too easy to wonder if most of those who desire (for what it's worth!) to appear so very wise and noddngly ITK - and who are often rather patronising toward the rest of 'us poor ignorant fools' - are actually the ones chugging very desperately hard on whatever fits in with the hobby horse they ride, which they now cannot begin to dismount, nor turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    "oh .. here's another beauty" ..

Russia Today is directly funded by the Russion state.
    Fox is owned by Murdoch
    Daily Mail is a long standing national joke.

FFS ..

It's easy to conclude that, when pressed, there's rarely any straight answers from many (not all) of the 'self-professed ITK's' who post here!

It's also rather too easy to wonder if most of those who desire (for what it's worth!) to appear so very wise and noddngly ITK - and who are often rather patronising toward the rest of 'us poor ignorant fools' - are actually the ones chugging very desperately hard on whatever fits in with the hobby horse they ride, which they now cannot begin to dismount, nor turn.
    The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. Like I said I post MSM links for the benefit of those who rely on the MSM for their world view. Obviously I have seen the information elsewhere, and I can assure you that these links are not for my benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. Like I said I post MSM links for the benefit of those who rely on the MSM for their world view. Obviously I have seen the information elsewhere, and I can assure you that these links are not for my benefit!
    Okeydokey !