+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    This is what the americans are saying ihatealians the vote has not yet been certified yet so how can be be the president elect

Until the votes are certified which I think should be announced the start of december hes a projected winner and with Trump contesting the votes and if it does goes to court god knows where it all ends up .
    Some of the states have reached and passed the date that they should have been certified hmmm odd that lol. Different states have different certification dates. Would this failure to make the certification make the votes invalid? My prediction is that there will be so much corruption and fraud found that the whole election will have to be legally nullified and a new election called with more verifiable voting machinery/software. You can all knock me down in flames for that prediction but you will have to wait until legal matters have completed regarding this election.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is how it's done every election. Trump became president elect in the early hours after election day in 2016.

The transition would normally be well under way by now.
    lardy it wasn't contested . theres been a history of contested voting in america since the 1800's and in the year 2000 they were blaming technology even then ! Nothings changed and they put a man on the moon so they say

https://theconversation.com/a-histor...al-gore-149414

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Some of the states have reached and passed the date that they should have been certified hmmm odd that lol. Different states have different certification dates. Would this failure to make the certification make the votes invalid? My prediction is that there will be so much corruption and fraud found that the whole election will have to be legally nullified and a new election called with more verifiable voting machinery/software. You can all knock me down in flames for that prediction but you will have to wait until legal matters have completed regarding this election.
    Which states do you find most odd that have passed the certification date?

November 5 - Delaware

November 10 - Oklahoma, Louisiana, South Dakota, Vermont

November 11 - South Carolina, Wyoming

November 13 - Mississippi

November 16 - Virginia

November 17 - Florida

November 18 – Arkansas, Idaho, Massachusetts

November 20 – Georgia, North Dakota

November 23 – Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Utah

November 24 - District of Columbia, Indiana, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio

November 25 – Alabama, Alaska

November 30 – Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Montana, Nebraska

December 1 – Kansas, Nevada, Wisconsin

December 3 – Connecticut, Oregon, Texas, Washington, West Virginia

December 4 – Illinois

December 7 - New York

December 8 – Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey

December 11 – California

lardy it wasn't contested . theres been a history of contested voting in america since the 1800's and in the year 2000 they were blaming technology even then ! Nothings changed and they put a man on the moon so they say

Yes the vast majority haven't ended in this kind of nonsense.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do for months. He's doing it because he can.

He said in 2016 and 2020 that he would only accept the results if he won, and even then in 2016 he didn't accept more had voted for Clinton.

Is it plausible that he would have known there would be election fraud for months and do nothing about it?

Is it plausible that the presidential election would be rigged for Biden but the exact same process would not be rigged to win him the senate too?

Is it plausible that an election fraud was made involving hundreds of thousands of votes, spread over multiple states and even more counties within those states, but no evidence of it is available to courts?

Of course not. Oh, but Trump says he won, so that's enough

Heisenberg

I take that it's a "no comment" on the Snopes article then

We've found a new Gluey.

Just need a new LoM and we're back to normal.

Heisenberg

Any comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

We've found a new Gluey.

their,,, all at it with they're ballet cheating, just as bad as each other no left or right, keyboard warrior no replies,?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    their,,, all at it with they're ballet cheating, just as bad as each other no left or right, keyboard warrior no replies,?

I know it was you, Cyril. You broke my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

We've found a new Gluey.

oops i took my eyes off the ball . i try to take observations from all sides so whatever side your on it looks like it;s going to end up in the supreme court . The pro trump say one thing and the pro biden lot say the other . Not sure being likened to gluey is a good idea or not

oops i took my eyes off the ball . i try to take observations from all sides so whatever side your on it looks like it;s going to end up in the supreme court . The pro trump say one thing and the pro biden lot say the other . Not sure being likened to gluey is a good idea or not
    Why do you think it'll end up in the supreme court? The cases are all being chucked out on the first day in the lower courts.

Which states do you find most odd that have passed the certification date?

November 5 - Delaware

November 10 - Oklahoma, Louisiana, South Dakota, Vermont

November 11 - South Carolina, Wyoming

November 13 - Mississippi

November 16 - Virginia

November 17 - Florida

November 18 – Arkansas, Idaho, Massachusetts

November 20 – Georgia, North Dakota

November 23 – Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Utah

November 24 - District of Columbia, Indiana, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio

November 25 – Alabama, Alaska

November 30 – Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Montana, Nebraska

December 1 – Kansas, Nevada, Wisconsin

December 3 – Connecticut, Oregon, Texas, Washington, West Virginia

December 4 – Illinois

December 7 - New York

December 8 – Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey

December 11 – California
    All of them because there is corruption in all states which will come to everyones attention once the legal process is completed.

Yes the vast majority haven't ended in this kind of nonsense.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do for months. He's doing it because he can.

He said in 2016 and 2020 that he would only accept the results if he won, and even then in 2016 he didn't accept more had voted for Clinton.

Is it plausible that he would have known there would be election fraud for months and do nothing about it?

Is it plausible that the presidential election would be rigged for Biden but the exact same process would not be rigged to win him the senate too?

Is it plausible that an election fraud was made involving hundreds of thousands of votes, spread over multiple states and even more counties within those states, but no evidence of it is available to courts?

Of course not. Oh, but Trump says he won, so that's enough
    Clinton conceded early in 2016 as she knew she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar pmsl

Snopes? Left leaning again lol

Why do you think it'll end up in the supreme court? The cases are all being chucked out on the first day in the lower courts.
    There is a process in the USA court system a lot of these cases will end up in the supreme court, then the truth will come out. Watch the protest and comment afterwards it's pointless coming to any determination until then.

Heisenberg

I meant specifically the article from Snopes as it refers to the conspiracy theory that you posted from YouTube.

It's completely debunked, yet people who say that they aren't Trumps supporters still continue when faced with the reality that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud with "there's something going on" etc.

Gluey wouldn't respond to evidence that what he had posted was incorrect either. You're not as bad as him though

All of them because there is corruption in all states which will come to everyones attention once the legal process is completed.
    Fair play, your political predictions make your assertions that Dominic Gape, Conor Wickham, Alimani Gory and Domingos Quina would all sign for City look like something from Nostradamus.

Fair play, your political predictions make your assertions that Dominic Gape, Conor Wickham, Alimani Gory and Domingos Quina would all sign for City look like something from Nostradamus.
    Been researching my posts have you, how very juvenile of you sneggy lad lol. I probably know you I used to go to school on Cyrils buses. Like I said you can shoot me down in flames come inauguration day if it ever happens lol.

Been researching my posts have you, how very juvenile of you sneggy lad lol
    Not much to research until today. And it's Aber not Sneggy.

There is a process in the USA court system a lot of these cases will end up in the supreme court, then the truth will come out. Watch the protest and comment afterwards it's pointless coming to any determination until then.
    yes i think this is going all the way to the supreme high court with Trump at the helm . just a couple of flicks on the internet will see his team gathering so called mountains of evidence in his terms . Personally think he will lose but that's my opinion but lets wait and see

surely after this fiasco the americans need to simplify there election voting system

Rather a sarcastic celebration of the deplatforming of a website lol. I thought the Western world was all about freedom of speech. By the way my dad died in the second world war trying to make sure we all had freedom of speech. Once more a very juvenile post by yourself, you need to grow up man.

Not much to research until today. And it's Aber not Sneggy.
    Abertridwr lad eh. I defo know you then. I lived there for years.

yes i think this is going all the way to the supreme high court with Trump at the helm . just a couple of flicks on the internet will see his team gathering so called mountains of evidence in his terms . Personally think he will lose but that's my opinion but lets wait and see

surely after this fiasco the americans need to simplify there election voting system
    What fiasco? One side lost and can't accept it. All the rest is noise.

Before the election all the free thinkers on here were saying mail in ballots were the mega fraud problems. This has subsequently switched to they fiddled the votes whilst our observers weren't allowed to watch to the Dems are in cahoots with the election software suppliers and have been zapping Trump votes and adding Biden.

It will dissipate over the next couple of weeks as recounts and state elections are called. Trump will continue to present himself as a winner because his personality can't adjust to being the opposite.

Abertridwr lad eh. I defo know you then. I lived there for years.
    Not for 35 years me. You must have picked up your dubious take on US politics from somewhere else

What fiasco? One side lost and can't accept it. All the rest is noise.

Before the election all the free thinkers on here were saying mail in ballots were the mega fraud problems. This has subsequently switched to they fiddled the votes whilst our observers weren't allowed to watch to the Dems are in cahoots with the election software suppliers and have been zapping Trump votes and adding Biden.

It will dissipate over the next couple of weeks as recounts and state elections are called. Trump will continue to present himself as a winner because his personality can't adjust to being the opposite.
    I think this argument has gone on long enough, just wait for the legal process to be completed. If your right you can shout it from the rooftops if your wrong just accept it and apologize. That is my intention all fair minded people should have the same intention

Not for 35 years me. You must have picked up your dubious take on US politics from somewhere else
    I defo know you then your around my age I guess lol