+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    I think this argument has gone on long enough, just wait for the legal process to be completed. If your right you can shout it from the rooftops if your wrong just accept it and apologize. That is my intention all fair minded people should have the same intention
    Someone else, a prolific poster on the thread until very recently, also used to say this when he was running out of points.

Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Someone else, a prolific poster on the thread until very recently, also used to say this when he was running out of points.

Funny that.
    There is nothing to argue about really is there? There is a legal process ongoing. Or would you rather there was no freedom of speech and no justice system. Then we would be living in a communist western world of course, is that what you want?

Heisenberg

There is nothing to argue about really is there? There is a legal process ongoing. Or would you rather there was no freedom of speech and no justice system. Then we would be living in a communist western world of course, is that what you want?
    What has freedom of speech got to do with anything being discussed?

There isn't a legal process ongoing - there's a small number of cases which have all failed. Even if they are successful, they won't make a dent on the tens of thousands of votes that Trump is trailing by in half a dozen states.

The rest of the post was just weird.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There isn't a legal process ongoing - there's a small number of cases which have all failed. Even if they are successful, they won't make a dent on the tens of thousands of votes that Trump is trailing by in half a dozen states.

The rest of the post was just weird.
    I think we've found our LoM replacement. Better sentence structure than him though.

It's going to be like the old days on here, but more comprehensible.

He's back?

LOM must think Christmas has come early!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What has freedom of speech got to do with anything being discussed?
    You can discuss whatever you like but it's not going to make any difference until the legal process is completed.

Heisenberg

You can discuss whatever you like but it's not going to make any difference until the legal process is completed.
    Eh? You said "Or would you rather there was no freedom of speech"... What exactly are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I was referring to this sarcastic comment earlier. De-platforming any website whether it be left or right leaning doesn't matter. We live in a western world where our forefathers fought a war so we could all speak freely whatever our political persuasion. I have never visited the conservativetreehouse website but it's name implies it is a politically right leaning website providing some sort of imformation. In my view it would not be a good thing if that site or for say example Snopes would be de-platformed or do you disagree?

Heisenberg

I was referring to this sarcastic comment earlier. De-platforming any website whether it be left or right leaning doesn't matter. We live in a western world where our forefathers fought a war so we could all speak freely whatever our political persuasion. I have never visited the conservativetreehouse website but it's name implies it is a politically right leaning website providing some sort of imformation. In my view it would not be a good thing if that site or for say example Snopes would be de-platformed or do you disagree?
    There's a good saying that goes "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences".

If a website that consistently tells incendiary lies to the public, which has then led to acts of hate speech and violence, then I'd be more than happy for them to find a new platform to spout their bile and corruption.

Let's also recognise that Trump may potentially be banned from Twitter in January too. It's not a freedom of speech issue there either.

Twitter is a Ltd company and can ban anyone they like from accessing their platform for breaking their terms and conditions. They're not banning his freedom of speech as he's entitled to go somewhere else and type in all caps about how all Mexicans are rapists etc.

He might struggle to find a new home that isn't the new right-wing social media offering though.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I meant specifically the article from Snopes as it refers to the conspiracy theory that you posted from YouTube.

It's completely debunked, yet people who say that they aren't Trumps supporters still continue when faced with the reality that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud with "there's something going on" etc.

Gluey wouldn't respond to evidence that what he had posted was incorrect either. You're not as bad as him though
    well the trump cheer leaders have disappeared so I thought I'd liven up this thread . worked a treat it seems

I think this argument has gone on long enough, just wait for the legal process to be completed. If your right you can shout it from the rooftops if your wrong just accept it and apologize. That is my intention all fair minded people should have the same intention
    Steve Bell - Trump Rudy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well the trump cheer leaders have disappeared so I thought I'd liven up this thread . worked a treat it seems
    I don't think the cheerleaders disappear Mozz. Rather they get a new set of pom-poms and a different coloured ra-ra skirt and throw a few new moves. Inevitably they drift back into old routines and end up dropping the baton at precisely the same point each time.

Still, get a bit of the attention they crave as part of the process.

Anyway, that's nothing to do with you. However thanks for posting that video. The website it quotes at the start is superb entertainment. I particularly liked the Canadian guillotine story where they speculate that the Canadian government is buying industrial level guillotines to deal with the people they put in Covid camps for refusing vaccines!

Natural News, the Natural successor to the Conservative Treehouse

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...-covid-19.html

It used to be a favourite on here so I was seeing who was interested. Think most of the freest thinkers had it in their twitter feed anyway so doubt their rights would be infringed.

[QUOTE=Heisenberg;5136325]There's a good saying that goes "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences".

If a website that consistently tells incendiary lies to the public, which has then led to acts of hate speech and violence, then I'd be more than happy for them to find a new platform to spout their bile and corruption.

Let's also recognise that Trump may potentially be banned from Twitter in January too. It's not a freedom of speech issue there either.

Twitter is a Ltd company and can ban anyone they like from accessing their platform for breaking their terms and conditions. They're not banning his freedom of speech as he's entitled to go somewhere else and type in all caps about how all Mexicans are rapists etc.

He might struggle to find a new home that isn't the new right-wing social media offering though.
    What if twitter gets de-platformed?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Another juvenile poster

A load of prime ministers or Presidents have now either removed their prime ministerial or presidential status on Twitter and facebook etc or had them removed. Hmmm what could be going on. They are not all lefties either.

A load of prime ministers or Presidents have now either removed their prime ministerial or presidential status on Twitter and facebook etc or had them removed. Hmmm what could be going on. They are not all lefties either.
    Enough of that, it's good to reminisce with another Aber lad from the same era. I was really struggling to remember the name of the landlord of the Panteg who used to ban customers at a drop of a hat. You don't recall him do you?

Actually this is weird. Rudy Guiliani doesn't have 'legal expert' or 'attorney' or anything like that in his Twitter bio.

Have the Deep State got to him? This is of massive importance and consequence!

Don't worry, I will keep everyone updated. I'm currently doing a 5 minute refresh on it, so if anyone wants to co-ordinate and refresh on my minute 3, then we should probably cover it.

We all know how important this is! We will get through it if we stick together.

Enough of that, it's good to reminisce with another Aber lad from the same era. I was really struggling to remember the name of the landlord of the Panteg who used to ban customers at a drop of a hat. You don't recall him do you?
    Cant remember wasn't he Polish or something like that maybe Ukrainian. God you are really showing hyour age now lol

Haven't been back to Abertridwr in a while now. last time I was there The Panteg was closed down, shame really was a good pub.

Cant remember wasn't he Polish or something like that maybe Ukrainian. God you are really showing hyour age now lol
    You are certainly right about the age thing.

1.jpg2.jpg
    Just so everyone understands Biden is not yet President Elect so the media is wrong to say so.

You are certainly right about the age thing.

Digging in the depths of my memory I can see him but can't for the life of me remember his name. It was a dark dingy place when he had the pub I remember that. Used to spend my time in the Buff Club.

Awwww shucks!

Where am I going to send my prayer requests now?