+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5164265

You really need to work out in that befuddled mind of yours whether you see being called that kind of name deeply offensive or some kind of warped badge of honour.
    Its about decency.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its about decency.
    The thing about decency is that it means different things to different people.

Some people think that someone who equates being a naturally born UK citizen with being white lacks decency.

Others think refusing to buy a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because of what they did at the start of Covid lacks decency.

And some will think that blaming underage girls for being complicit in their exploitation by rich, powerful men shows a complete lack of a moral compass.

But let's not swear on a football message board eh!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The thing about decency is that it means different things to different people.

Some people think that someone who equates being a naturally born UK citizen with being white lacks decency.

Others think refusing to buy a Chinese takeaway in Cardiff because of what they did at the start of Covid lacks decency.

And some will think that blaming underage girls for being complicit in their exploitation by rich, powerful men shows a complete lack of a moral compass.

But let's not swear on a football message board eh!
    Both the comments were off the cuff with no real intent and the Chinese one was banter , sadly in this world some girls don't have a moral compass and some are victims I certainty don't thing I deserved all this personal nastiness , I get why, its down to chasing of people with differing views or challenges form the politics board , the nastiness doesn't always materialise in the other sections of CCMB .

Sad it came to this I can promise I wouldn't use that language in any reply , strangely you mention woman and moral compass mothers /.daughters actually find the words C!!!t and T!!at repulsive , awful words in my book ,very personal .

I didn't want to fall out over it just wanted debate ?

Up the City

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Both the comments were off the cuff with no real intent and the Chinese one was banter , sadly in this world some girls don't have a moral compass and some are victims I certainty don't thing I deserved all this personal nastiness , I get why, its down to chasing of people with differing views or challenges form the politics board , the nastiness doesn't always materialise in the other sections of CCMB .

Sad it came to this I can promise I wouldn't use that language in any reply , strangely you mention woman and moral compass mothers /.daughters actually find the words C!!!t and T!!at repulsive , awful words in my book ,very personal .

I didn't want to fall out over it just wanted debate ?

Up the City
    Would a mother prefer to hear the word Twat or get told that her groomed underage daughter was asking for it?

Ooh not sure! About the same really, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Would a mother prefer to hear the word Twat or get told that her groomed underage daughter was asking for it?

Ooh not sure! About the same really, aren't they?
    I didn't target the girl specifically I simply said sadly some teenagers and parents are aware of the paths and environments they take up and enter , if you think that world doesn't exist thats fine its a point of view .