Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

He knows what an elephant looks like mind;-

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lace-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Who says he's not a details man?

You do all realise when he's gone he's gone, and you will have to manage your TDS it will be like coming of heroine for some ,obsession and PTSD is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You do all realise when he's gone he's gone, and you will have to manage your TDS it will be like coming of heroine for some ,obsession and PTSD is dangerous
    Crazy isn't it.

So many people on a thread devoted to Donald Trump, the President of the world's greatest superpower, on a Politics message board, taking time to discuss the words, actions and impact of that same man.

Madness! In fact probably TDS, PTSD or just like heroine addiction.

Luckily we have you to point out this lunacy. You who have posted more in this thread than anyone else (even ahead of your hero Wales-Bales/Gluey who was so deranged that he actually started the thread)!

Crazy! Madness! Lunacy!

Wibble 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Crazy isn't it.

So many people on a thread devoted to Donald Trump, the President of the world's greatest superpower, on a Politics message board, taking time to discuss the words, actions and impact of that same man.

Luckily we have you to point out this lunacy. You who have posted more in this thread than anyone else (even ahead of your hero Wales-Bales/Gluey who was so deranged that he actually started the thread)!

Crazy! Madness! Lunacy!
    Sorry mate, I only comment on factual rule of law issues, and I leave all the BS to you and your fellow fantasists!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sorry mate, I only comment on factual rule of law issues, and I leave all the BS to you and your fellow fantasists!
    Fantastic stuff!

Delusional, but fantastic!

Stand up may be an option if the propaganda gig for Trump and Friends ever dries up.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-wish-her-well

Interesting response to someone charged with soliciting minors.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

It'll be interesting to see the response to this from a few regulars on here - as it also will be to this news;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53495316

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It'll be interesting to see the response to this from a few regulars on here - as it also will be to this news;-

Can’t believe they’re doing this. The Q Anon fan club were so right about all those thousands of inditements that were coming for the Clintons and the elites and etc etc etc

Remember red October? They get that right too......😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

What a bunch of nutters thinking that there was a plot to overthrow a duly eleced president of the United States. If they had read the daily debunking reports posted on here by lardy & cyril they would have known it was all a silly conspiracy theory!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Surely this is different though. One of our non-narcissistic posters observed that one of the girls Maxwell groomed was hanging around the rich and wealthy at 15 at Trumps golf resort . He wondered if she was more willing to engage in the sleazy rich world than we know, he worried about the location of her parents when she was whisked off to Epstein island and the absence of proof that she was taken forcibly deeply troubled him about the validity of her version of events.

Presumably that kind of defence will surface here again soon now Donny has waded in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What a bunch of nutters thinking that there was a plot to overthrow a duly eleced president of the United States. If they had read the daily debunking reports posted on here by lardy & cyril they would have known it was all a silly conspiracy theory!
    Must admit I feel a bit sorry for you because debunking, to use your word, Lardy and Cyril is your one and only comeback line these days such is the battering your "Pretending you know EXACTLY what is going on, all the time" act has taken in recent months.

Sundance

Trump, Covid, and the Republican Convention. First he tries to make capital from the restrictions the Governor of North Carolina imposed to constrain the virus by placing restriction on mass gatherings in the state.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ina-2020-05-25

Then he moved it to Florida to give the mass rally mask free convention he wants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-wants.html

Then he cancels it because of the Covid risks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-jacksonville

Man's a genius nqat

Person. Man. Woman. Camera. TV.

There is no way an intelligent person could support anything trump stands for or anything he has ever said.
    I'd think his supporters are of low intellect and deluded.

Yeah, but what if some highly intelligent people have worked out that the people of low intellect and high delusion have the same number of votes (1) as the an intelligent person and that most of them have social media accounts!

Yeah, but what if some highly intelligent people have worked out that the people of low intellect and high delusion have the same number of votes (1) as the an intelligent person and that most of them have social media accounts!
    then trump gets second term...which i think unfortunatlely is inevitable

What if the media have done a number on normal average people, just like they did with the Russia collusion hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    There is no way an intelligent person could support anything trump stands for or anything he has ever said.
    I'd think his supporters are of low intellect and deluded.
    So you don't agree with his stance on China? How about the indiscriminate killing, rioting and looting, do you think that is a good thing then?

he has a stance on china?... that's news to me..he just seems to deflect and try to be right all the time
    China have their own agenda.basically its all about them and phuck everyone else....oh wait...that's trumps agenda too.

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    23) Bill Gates reckons it's Pandemic 1, in a series of 1001 pandemics!
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    23) Bill Gates reckons it's Pandemic 1, in a series of 1001 pandemics!
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    29) There is a the BBC article minimizing the role that China played in the transmission of the the virus to the UK, by saying their contribution to the pandemic was almost zero percent;
    30) The EU acted as incubation zone that allowed the virus to freely multiply, before it's onward transmission into the UK;
    31) The Virus is a trojan horse for Tony Blair to introduce a national identity card scheme;
    32) The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out
    33) For some, the politics is more important than the people.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Crazy isn't it.

Crazy! Madness! Lunacy!

Wibble 2.jpg
    I know and I've loved every minute, thankfully I'm just not as serious as most on this Trump TDS era , I'm sure the other deviants will be in power soon and you and others will lose your cultural outrage, as the USA continues its policy in a different cloak.

Yep
    Crazy! Madness! Lunacy and hypocrisy 🙄