+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Admitting that he purposely deceived the American public about the threat of the Coronavirus is definitely one way of saying that he's exposing the crime of the century. Strange thing to brag about though.

Which "pedo rings" is he taking down by the way?

Not the Epstein/Maxwell one, that's for sure.

https://youtu.be/JLXFgtbl-80

How do you plan on defending that, Rogersblue?
    Bump for Rogersblue.

Heisenberg

Admitting that he purposely deceived the American public about the threat of the Coronavirus is definitely one way of saying that he's exposing the crime of the century. Strange thing to brag about though.

Bump for Rogersblue.

Does it hurt to know you support someone who supports a paedophile and child trafficker? Yet you claim he is taking "pedo rings" down.

Come on, at least try to defend the indefensible.

As we don't like unanimous sources (or sources where the name is not revealed):

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Haha, judgement day is coming

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Lardy, can you really blame Trump for not wanting to shake people's hands? I mean if you had tiny little hands like him it must be really uncomfortable having them smothered all the time.

Heisenberg

Bump for Rogersblue.

I can see why the news that an actress from the TV show 'The O.C.' has endorsed Donald Trump has diverted your attention, but I thought you were heavily invested in Trump's taking down of 'pedo rings'.

I'll ask again:

Bump for Rogersblue.

I can see why the news that an actress from the TV show 'The O.C.' has endorsed Donald Trump has diverted your attention, but I thought you were heavily invested in Trump's taking down of 'pedo rings'.

I'll ask again:

Lots of children being rescued in America, Australia and other countries if you look it up and do your own research 👍

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Lots of children being rescued in America, Australia and other countries if you look it up and do your own research 👍

If he'd said something bad, then her defense would use it to say she won't get a fair trial or something is what I've heard. But don't take my word for it.

It's not just Rogers. Spotted Leicester states that Trump is taking down these pedo-rings as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...analysis-shows

Heisenberg

If he'd said something bad, then her defense would use it to say she won't get a fair trial or something is what I've heard. But don't take my word for it.
    At least you've finally made an attempt to defend the indefensible. Took your time though.

If that was actually the case (it isn't) then why didn't he just say nothing at all? He actually wished her well! A paedophile, child grooming monster.

What if that was Biden wishing her well... After saying great things about her and her partner in crime (literally) previously? I think it's safe to say that you'd be accusing him of all sorts.

I swear, Donald Trump could f**k some MAGA supporters' own kids and they'd find ways to defend him.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's not just Rogers. Spotted Leicester states that Trump is taking down these pedo-rings as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...analysis-shows
    Stopped reading after the first few paragraphs. Makes me irrationally angry.

Stopped reading after the first few paragraphs. Makes me irrationally angry.
    Interesting that they say Qanon is violent, when all its about is information and whether people want to believe it is at their discretion, they don't force people to believe it and they don't tell people to go out rioting, looting and smashing up property, shops and statues, like xr or blm. 🤔

At least you've finally made an attempt to defend the indefensible. Took your time though.

If that was actually the case (it isn't) then why didn't he just say nothing at all? He actually wished her well! A paedophile, child grooming monster.

What if that was Biden wishing her well... After saying great things about her and her partner in crime (literally) previously? I think it's safe to say that you'd be accusing him of all sorts.

I swear, Donald Trump could f**k some MAGA supporters' own kids and they'd find ways to defend him.
    She's singing like a canary. And will be part of the bigger picture later on, in fact, Q has posted something on the board. More stuff on Maxwell coming out the end of this month, round about 30th if I can remember. So we'll see if that comes of, then you can make of that what you will. 👍

Heisenberg

Interesting that they say Qanon is violent, when all its about is information and whether people want to believe it is at their discretion, they don't force people to believe it and they don't tell people to go out rioting, looting and smashing up property, shops and statues, like xr or blm. 🤔
    If you're going to defend Qanon as a non-violent entity and say that BLM "tell people to go out rioting, looting and smashing up property, shops and statues"... You're gonna need to post some evidence of BLM (the actual group) encouraging that behaviour, otherwise you're just showing yourself up.

You know how easy it would be for me to Google "Qanon violence" and post things their followers have done which exceed the things you've accused BLM of promoting, don't you?

2 BLM protestors were murdered a month ago by a Qanon follower. It's not spreading messages of hope and love, is it? BLM isn't great and I've stopped supporting them as they are veering too far away from their initial message, but at least it's not spreading conspiracies that get innocent people killed.

You think you know more than the rest of us because you do your "research"... Yet you lack any balance and latch on to everything you're fed by right wing media and websites.

Think about why you're defending a man who has wished a paedophile "well", had a close relationship with that paedophile and her paedophile partner. A man that has also been accused numerous times of child sexual abuse himself (actual court cases!) yet believe he's secretly bringing down child trafficking rings.

Is it because you're easily swayed and have dug your heels so deep that it would be embarrassing to admit you made a mistake... or is it because it makes sense for a person with Donald Trump's sketchy sexual history, his sexual comments about children (including his own), his admissions about how he can do whatever he wants to women (and teenage girls who participated in his pageants) and get away with it... Or is it his lack of morals and consideration and empathy for other people that makes you think he would be the man to trust to bring down child sex offenders?

Heisenberg

She's singing like a canary. And will be part of the bigger picture later on, in fact, Q has posted something on the board. More stuff on Maxwell coming out the end of this month, round about 30th if I can remember. So we'll see if that comes of, then you can make of that what you will. 👍
    We heard the same about Epstein for ****s sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Whoah, ALL FOUR of the Carter Page FISA applications were corrupt upon origination!
    I have a feelng our resident Russian collusion experts Cyril & Lardy won't be addressing this particular elephant in the room!!!

I have a feelng our resident Russian collusion experts Cyril & Lardy won't be addressing this particular elephant in the room!!!
    It could be that you have gone beyond parody in your attempt to make a chameleon look original and free thinking.

Here is the Treehouse article you based your bombshell on:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-199812

and here is Sundance's interpretation of what it all means:

the DOJ is admitting/stating that ALL FOUR of the Carter Page FISA applications were corrupt upon origination.

You might recognise the language. So Barr's lapdog will write a report drawing different conclusions to the one from the independent Inspector General and release it around election time. Quelle suprise.

It could be that you have gone beyond parody in your attempt to make a chameleon look original and free thinking.

Here is the Treehouse article you based your bombshell on:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-199812

and here is Sundance's interpretation of what it all means:

the DOJ is admitting/stating that ALL FOUR of the Carter Page FISA applications were corrupt upon origination.

You might recognise the language. So Barr's lapdog will write a report drawing different conclusions to the one from the independent Inspector General and release it around election time. Quelle suprise.
    Good thing Barr is in charge then, just imagine what would happen if Wray was running the show

So any comment on the fact that your favourite propaganda subject was a total hoax?

Good thing Barr is in charge then, just imagine what would happen if Wray was running the show
    Whatever gave you that "idea"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...on-the-bubble/

You're behind the curve mate, it's old news. Now tell me why you and your sidekick thought it was a good idea to bullshit everybody on here with your made-up Russia collusion crap? Come on be a man and own it!

You're behind the curve mate, it's old news. Now tell me why you and your sidekick thought it was a good idea to bullshit everybody on here with your made-up Russia collusion crap? Come on be a man and own it!

Those prospering in the Trump Swamp are telling him what he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear and those who don't are getting the treatment that Wray and Redfield are at the moment. That's why Trump operatives like Caputo and Wolf are getting outed for doctoring Covid and intelligence reports to match what Trump has been saying rather than what the analysis is showing.

Glad to see that you are riding the Trump panzerwagen to its destination rather than this bull you pedal about the rule of law though!