Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
for some strange reason i have been immersed in the USA election i,m not sure why . The last 4 weeks I have studied everything thats come my way and my conclusions are

1- All Bidens followers want Trump locked up
2 - All Trumps followers want Biden locked up
3 - Trump is no fool but mad as a box of frogs
4 - Biden is a decent chap
5 - There has been Voter fraud 100 per cent
6 - Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure
7 - The big one is Election Fraud , - I have been watching the hearings in most of the states this week and it's clear that now with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states I think the authorities should follow up before declaring the college votes next week . Video footage released yesterday showing boxes of ballots being counted without anyone around which is known as suitcase gate has spread like wild fire in the states today which has fueled suspicion even further !
8- Surely with so many people who are testifying the FBI should be on the case .Heard rumours they are but nothing concrete
9- Apart from dedicated journalists Why are the main stream media so quiet in all this ? To me that raises suspicion even further
‘Suitcase Gate’ has been been dismissed by Republican election officials in Georgia as normal procedure.