It's a close call, but you are probably right

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a close call, but you are probably right
    Lardy and Cyril give them a good run for their money though,

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Lardy and Cyril give them a good run for their money though,
    Any chance you and Gluey could post at the same time, please? Asking for a friend.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    the guardian,are more fake news than CNN,
    Screenshot_20200614-120308.jpg

But still nowhere near the level of Fox News, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Screenshot_20200614-120308.jpg

He's obviously on patrol and guarding multiple locations!

Heisenberg

This could ruffle a few feathers

Trump can't walk down a ramp, can't drink a glass of water without using both hands.

I know that trump fans are very concerned about physical and mental capabilities of presidential candidates, so I'm sure they'll be watching his decline with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bolton needs to stop selling and start telling his story. There was an impeachment proceeding not long ago that would have been the perfect time to reveal this. But his bank balance is more important to him than world safety.
    True. Probably not much to say though given the relaxed reaction from Trump and the gang!

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...n-boltons-book

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    23) Bill Gates reckons it's Pandemic 1, in a series of 1001 pandemics!
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    29) There is a the BBC article minimizing the role that China played in the transmission of the the virus to the UK, by saying their contribution to the pandemic was almost zero percent;
    30) The EU acted as incubation zone that allowed the virus to freely multiply, before it's onward transmission into the UK;
    31) The Virus is a trojan horse for Tony Blair to introduce a national identity card scheme;
    32) The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out,

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    29) There is a the BBC article minimizing the role that China played in the transmission of the the virus to the UK, by saying their contribution to the pandemic was almost zero percent;
    30) The EU acted as incubation zone that allowed the virus to freely multiply, before it's onward transmission into the UK;
    31) The Virus is a trojan horse for Tony Blair to introduce a national identity card scheme;
    32) The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out,
    Did you say you were 16 or 61? Either way you are a childish knut

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Did you say you were 16 or 61? Either way you are a childish knut
    Lockdown syndrome, won't be long now .

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    How's the Russia collusion delusion going? Got any updates?

He's only jealous because Donny has been offered a direct line to god via the Catholics

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    Cyril and Lardy.jpg

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    Hahahaha cyril's a clever boy hahahaha

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilators which one would you go for;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    ©cyril

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    Number 12 was particular gonshittery.

Well compiled Cyril 😂😂

An interesting read from Garry Kasparov. A warning for those triggered by seeing the words Trump and Putin close to each other - this article does contain the P-word.

The resulting protests have been immense and widespread, likely augmented by a combination of three-and-a-half years of Trump stoking every kind of tension and pent-up energy after two months of lockdown. Trump panicked, hiding in a White House bunker and putting up fences that have no place around “The People’s House.” His response reflected his instincts, his unfitness for his office and his country. Democratic leaders fear being voted out; dictators fear being dragged out.
    https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...spq-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Number 12 was particular gonshittery.

Well compiled Cyril ����
    I think Cyril was being very childish.

Now where's that laurel and hardy picture again?

Cyril and Lardy.jpg

Apparently the guy has an avatar with your embossed name, posts that picture several times a day but has a Location of Inside Your Head. Too bad he doesn't have the self-awareness to understand irony.