Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Good to see all is well and normal over here

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Good to see all is well and normal over here
    Bun fights are breaking out all over. So many are putting the welly in. You're advised to stay well clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bun fights are breaking out all over. So many are putting the welly in. You're advised to stay well clear.
    The problem with cyril is I was one person against their little cabal that was backed up by the elite global media. They never thought I could win, but I never though I could lose, so its quite crushing when that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The problem with cyril is I was one person against their little cabal that was backed up by the elite global media. They never thought I could win, but I never though I could lose, so its quite crushing when that happens
    If ever anyone asks what does misplaced triumphalism look and sound like, just show them this message - nothing else is required.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If ever anyone asks what does misplaced triumphalism look and sound like, just show them this message - nothing else is required.
    I was explaining your mate cyril's misplaced worrying behaviour, did you know he has been stalking Mrs R and keeping a record of her log in times, and everything that she says.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Having moved from the usual stance of smug superiority to passive aggressive name calling after getting his 10 stages of coronavirus listed, Mrs R appeared to try and put balm on his throbbing forehead. I merely observed there is a reasonable correlation between these events and her fleeting appearances these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just checking , if one just happened to be low down in a bush would that be considered as a safe distance or being in a safe zone to avoid sudden coughs or sneezes ??
    I'm not sure, you would have to check on that

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Having moved from the usual stance of smug superiority to passive aggressive name calling after getting his 10 stages of coronavirus listed, Mrs R appeared to try and put balm on his throbbing forehead. I merely observed there is a reasonable correlation between these events and her fleeting appearances these days.
    I made a joke and told him to empty his inbox, still not sure what I did wrong in your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm not sure, you would have to check on that

I made a joke and told him to empty his inbox, still not sure what I did wrong in your eyes
    Apologies if I misrepresented you.

Blog Entries

I did notice but thanks anyway

#thoughtsandprayers