+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Nah, can't be bothered.

What's the next thing we need to be concerned about that we will need to do "research" for?

Also, since when has Googling a single subject been research?! Writing a thesis are we?
    Put simply. Each Supreme Court Judge is allocated a Circuit. Obviously after the death of Justice Ginsburg those circuits need to be reallocated. The Supreme Court announced the new reallocation a couple of days ago. Now the Supreme Court has a new balance then some conservative judges get the oversight of patches previously overseen by the more liberal judges.

Because conservative judges now have oversight of a couple of states within the Trump denial playbook the great dot joiners think the announcement was part of the great fix.

Delusion probably gives it too much credibility!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Put simply. Each Supreme Court Judge is allocated a Circuit. Obviously after the death of Justice Ginsburg those circuits need to be reallocated. The Supreme Court announced the new reallocation a couple of days ago. Now the Supreme Court has a new balance then some conservative judges get the oversight of patches previously overseen by the more liberal judges.

Because conservative judges now have oversight of a couple of states within the Trump denial playbook the great dot joiners think the announcement was part of the great fix.

Delusion probably gives it too much credibility!
    Delusion? Watch and learn young man

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Delusion? Watch and learn young man
    I could post the before and after pictures of the reallocation of circuits following Ginsburg's death but I thought best not spoon feed you and perhaps you should really do your own research.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I could post the before and after pictures of the reallocation of circuits following Ginsburg's death but I thought best not spoon feed you and perhaps you should really do your own research.
    I already knew was just having a bit of fun with you all. By the way the 4 states subject to court proceedings have all had their circuit court judges changed.

Second half starting enjoy your evening lads.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    I already knew was just having a bit of fun with you all. By the way the 4 states subject to court proceedings have all had their circuit court judges changed.

Second half starting enjoy your evening lads.
    That's not true is it?