+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, that is the CNN version of events, but it's not the correct version
    My first post on this subject made it clear that I think both impeachments went entirely along, deeply biased, party lines with more consideration given to that than any objective study of any evidence of wrongdoing. All I was asking is what makes one different from the other to the extent that one was an "attempted coup" and the other wasn't? Your answers in this exchange have only proved what's known already - you are as deeply biased as the politicians on both sides and would be arguing completely differently if Trump had been charged with Clinton's "offence" and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My first post on this subject made it clear that I think both impeachments went entirely along, deeply biased, party lines with more consideration given to that than any objective study of any evidence of wrongdoing. All I was asking is what makes one different from the other to the extent that one was an "attempted coup" and the other wasn't? Your answers in this exchange have only proved what's known already - you are as deeply biased as the politicians on both sides and would be arguing completely differently if Trump had been charged with Clinton's "offence" and vice versa.
    An objective study of the evidence in the Trump impeachment trial showed that there wasn't any evidence, it was simply Part Two of the Russia Collusion hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    An objective study of the evidence in the Trump impeachment trial showed that there wasn't any evidence, it was simply Part Two of the Russia Collusion hoax.