+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

trumps reacted as expected

Trump on Durham report: "The American public was scammed, just as it is scammed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    trumps reacted as expected

Trump on Durham report: "The American public was scammed, just as it is scammed right now.
    You are a latecomer to this stuff Mozz so you can be forgiven for not realising this is not quite the triumphant valediction you think it is.

You see for the best part of 6 years your fellow travellers have bombarded this Board with gifted certainty that this was all a Deep-State plot to undermine and remove an elected President of the USA. Equally certain that the perpetrators, Strozok, Page, Brennan, Lynch, Comey and even Hilary Clinton would be brought to justice and shipped off in orange suits and chains to Guantanamo Bay.

Instead what we get after four years of hard grift is a report that rehashes something the OIG produced at the start of Durham's appointment, a single prosecution on a plea bargain and two outright acquittals of low ranking officials of the only cases that he could get to court. Even Durham in his 300 page self justification couldn't get a whiff of any plot against Trump....nada.

I guess I could base the majority of future contributions spinning the phrase Durham Conclusion Delusion in an endless loop but there is more than enough ludicrous back copy in this and other threads to keep me more than entertained for the forseeable!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You are a latecomer to this stuff Mozz so you can be forgiven for not realising this is not quite the triumphant valediction you think it is.

You see for the best part of 6 years your fellow travellers have bombarded this Board with gifted certainty that this was all a Deep-State plot to undermine and remove an elected President of the USA. Equally certain that the perpetrators, Strozok, Page, Brennan, Lynch, Comey and even Hilary Clinton would be brought to justice and shipped off in orange suits and chains to Guantanamo Bay.

Instead what we get after four years of hard grift is a report that rehashes something the OIG produced at the start of Durham's appointment, a single prosecution on a plea bargain and two outright acquittals of low ranking officials of the only cases that he could get to court. Even Durham in his 300 page self justification couldn't get a whiff of any plot against Trump....nada.

I guess I could base the majority of future contributions spinning the phrase Durham Conclusion Delusion in an endless loop but there is more than enough ludicrous back copy in this and other threads to keep me more than entertained for the forseeable!
    Were you the Captain of the Titanic in another life?