+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Is the Trump dossier now going to be re-named the Clinton dossier?, after the latest indictment, the previously Teflon Clintons might be feeling just a little squeaky bum at the moment, quite a few of the heavyweight political animals on here might have to put their hand up up and say "I was wrong" regarding the Russian aspect side of the story but lets wait and see, Durham has more no doubt, but will he go to the very top? I doubt he will, getting on the wrong side of that family has consequences allegedly. #Let's go Brandon
    Cyril and Lardy.jpg

I look at like this.Biden and Harris are failing in the ratings...but if the Dems can cheat their way to power they don't have to much
    shouting as they can easily cheat in the next election as well. And if you believe that, you're an idiot

I hear Donny may return for a second series , called Trumped Again , now that could be a real House of Cards moment .

In that series will we see old 'poker' face Joe ' Trumped ' or will their 'queen of hearts ' Harris save the Democrats , or even better gamble and let super Megan run with back up from Royal Arry ?

Well, you could knock me down with a feather. Fancy that. What do the political heavyweights have to say on this bombshell?

Well that's odd. A year ago, this thread was full of absolute certainty that Trump had been robbed, Sidney Powell was unleashing the Kraken, Rudy was about to (any day now) show the conclusive evidence.

The story above seems significant, but total silence on it? I'll be honest, I'm surprised. One or two posters were so sure about it, I was on the precipice of being converted! It was convincing!

There must be a simple explanation, but while we wait here's the story of another group who believed the election was a fraud. To the extent that they claimed to be the alternate electors for states and made election certificates to prove it. Yes, they may have a small legal battle ahead, but Trump will support their legal bills of course.

The fraud net is closing on Trump - civil and criminal pincer movement!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-legal-perils

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The fraud net is closing on Trump - civil and criminal pincer movement!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-legal-perils
    Interesting. It's always the tax man that gets them in the end. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who saw him say he didn't pay taxes because he's smart during the presidential debate.

I've said before that he's the biggest criminal the US has ever seen. He'll probably be dead before its confirmed though, as he's very good at delaying and ignoring.

Most democrats want Hilary Clinton investigated regarding Russia gate scandal

Clinton camp paid to infiltrate trumps servers

https://nypost.com/2022/02/13/most-d...-scandal-poll/

The net is closing on all of them Trump and Now Hilary and the FBI is it lawful to in the latest Russiagate

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The net is closing on all of them Trump and Now Hilary and the FBI is it lawful to in the latest Russiagate
    Another example of your posts not making any sense whatsoever. As several posters have asked, why not spend a bit more time checking what you have written before you post? You seem to take such suggestions as a personal affront but what's the point of posting something only you understand?

I have a ton of evidence in my loft/shed/cellar that says trump fingered Hilary at a wine and cheese gathering Pre 2015. I'll be releasing these thousands of documents very soon and the world will be shocked.

Blah blah blah
    grift grift grift

And there are still enough morons to believe the grift

Trump's lawyers are looking busy.

First, the Justice Dept are investigating why he took 15 boxes of classified materials to The Winter White House ™

Then, he lost in court trying to stop Jan 6 lawsuits going ahead and get a bit of presidential immunity. This means that he can be prosecuted for his role in the nice day out for tourists.

And then the small matter of his finances! Never mind that his accounting firm quit a few days ago and said that the last decade of accounts shouldn't be relied on whatsovever (I wonder what spooked them?), he and his kiddies will have to tesitfy to the court about the BIZARRE FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES that have been going on. And whoopsadaisy, Trump released a statement that completely contradicted his lawyers court filing of just a day before.

Looks like he's going to be recruiting for some new legal eagles. Luckily there's a few sharp minds with an eye for detail in this thread who might be able to help him out. Don't hold your breath waiting for the cheque to arrive though.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump's lawyers are looking busy.

First, the Justice Dept are investigating why he took 15 boxes of classified materials to The Winter White House ™

Then, he lost in court trying to stop Jan 6 lawsuits going ahead and get a bit of presidential immunity. This means that he can be prosecuted for his role in the nice day out for tourists.

And then the small matter of his finances! Never mind that his accounting firm quit a few days ago and said that the last decade of accounts shouldn't be relied on whatsovever (I wonder what spooked them?), he and his kiddies will have to tesitfy to the court about the BIZARRE FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES that have been going on. And whoopsadaisy, Trump released a statement that completely contradicted his lawyers court filing of just a day before.

Looks like he's going to be recruiting for some new legal eagles. Luckily there's a few sharp minds with an eye for detail in this thread who might be able to help him out. Don't hold your breath waiting for the cheque to arrive though.
    🍿This is shaping up lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Another example of your posts not making any sense whatsoever. As several posters have asked, why not spend a bit more time checking what you have written before you post? You seem to take such suggestions as a personal affront but what's the point of posting something only you understand?
    Just ignore it then .

Wonder if Putin would be so cocky if Trump was in office ??

Does Putin smell blood and weakness

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just ignore it then .
    You're difficult to ignore because going by your amount of posts you spend all day every day on this board, you should try going outside

When i was young and in a band we met a guy that had a very high tech music retail business. The owner was odd, but had loads of money
    and a rolls -royce. The bassist in the band met up with him and went for a ride in the royce! where he was then asked to give the
    guy a blow job. That's politics today

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You're difficult to ignore because going by your amount of posts you spend all day every day on this board, you should try going outside
    Are you his spokesman now?

It's funny how this thread is still going, while there is an almost complete absence of any Biden commentary. It says a lot really

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's funny how this thread is still going, while there is an almost complete absence of any Biden commentary. It says a lot really
    It's incredible how little news the current POTUS generates compared to the last one (who couldn't go 12 hours without saying or doing something controversial).

Biden doesn't appear to be well liked in America at the moment as he's reneging on promises made to his base but I would imagine that they are still pleased that he isn't Tweeting class/social/racial dogwhistles all day.

It makes a nice change doesn't it?

Trumps reaction to the events in Ukraine and in quote

If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all. I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way! Russia has become very very rich during the Biden Administration, with oil prices doubling and soon to be tripling and quadrupling. The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land. Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer. The U.S. was energy independent under the Trump Administration, an independence that we had never obtained before, and oil prices would have remained low. Now, what a mess our Country is in!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It's incredible how little news the current POTUS generates compared to the last one (who couldn't go 12 hours without saying or doing something controversial).
    Controlling the media helps

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Controlling the media helps
    Do you mean Trump or Biden (or neither)?

Not sure what your point is sorry as I thought it was obvious that, as Biden doesn't tweet his every waking thought, it limits his news output quite considerably compared to his predecessor.

Biden is actually quite boring and a lot less controversial than Trump (he's still said and done controversial things, of course).

He's getting (rightly) criticised by both ends of the political spectrum for his limited time in office so far, but his policies and his rhetoric haven't come close to the things that the social media president did while he was in office. That will mean less news coverage (except on FOX News and OANN, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Trumps reaction to the events in Ukraine and in quote

If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all. I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way! Russia has become very very rich during the Biden Administration, with oil prices doubling and soon to be tripling and quadrupling. The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land. Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer. The U.S. was energy independent under the Trump Administration, an independence that we had never obtained before, and oil prices would have remained low. Now, what a mess our Country is in!
    Yes, interesting to see what Trump has to say about Putin's actions, although this statement is from before the invasion (a couple of days ago) so you're a bit late with the news. Earlier this week, he also called the invasion preparations "genius", "smart", "wonderful" and "savvy". The long-timers on this thread won't be surprised to see him side with Russia against the US.

Russia has become very very rich? Or rich Russians have become very very rich? As you posted earlier today, the rouble has crashed. I don't think an ordinary Russian is doing well economically at the moment.

This is quite a thing for Trump to say as everything was unfolding today, live on television after he called up Fox. Has he any idea what is going on?