+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's your source for 'Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times'?
    Comey himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Comey himself!
    I think you're getting a little confused with timelines.

I think you're getting a little confused with timelines.
    Not really, Comey's shenanigans with the Clintons go all the way back to Whitewater, and not to mention HSBC, etc. Basically, Trump and Sessions are the last people they want to see in charge of the Whitehouse/DOJ. Obama has wisely gone on an extended vacation, while all those who were directly below him are under investigation. You'd never think it from reading the MSM though

You're avoiding the question. What classified information leaked to the NYT was he fired for?

You must admit it does seem to be working though. CNN were forced to sack 3 of their employees for telling porkies about Trump, and Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times. It's also helping the masses to realise that the MSM are a joke, which can only be a good thing
    MSM are indeed a joke.

So! - We should all therefore refrain from being selective, and desist from quoting any of them again.
    Perhaps you particularly as, TBF, you appear to have the biggest distrust of 'them'.
    It will be good to see you not being nakedly selective in your MSM links from here in .

Politics solely by Social Media - showing oneself up to be a chavvy, mysogenistic, lying, thick, c*ck-end clearly the way forward for Presidents, and yes, it's really going well ..
    The planet should be more grateful for the 1st hand wee-small-hour ejaculations from GrandMaster Thin Skin .

When are we going to hear the (undoubted) dirt on Hilary? - next week you say?
    Anyone else got Déjà vu?!
    Some might imagine it might never happen, but there will always be the week after. Or next month.
    Hurry up Don. Tweet the hell outta her!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    MSM are indeed a joke.

So! - We should all therefore refrain from being selective, and desist from quoting any of them again.
    Perhaps you particularly as, TBF, you appear to have the biggest distrust of 'them'.
    It will be good to see you not being nakedly selective in your MSM links from here in .

Politics solely by Social Media - showing oneself up to be a chavvy, mysogenistic, lying, thick, c*ck-end clearly the way forward for Presidents, and yes, it's really going well ..
    The planet should be more grateful for the 1st hand wee-small-hour ejaculations from GrandMaster Thin Skin .

When are we going to hear the (undoubted) dirt on Hilary? - next week you say?
    Anyone else got Déjà vu?!
    Some might imagine it might never happen, but there will always be the week after. Or next month.
    Hurry up Don. Tweet the hell outta her!
    I only post MSM links for the benefit of those whose belief systems evolve around the MSM

I'm just guessing something may be happening due to a 3am tweet from a former Obama appointed AG. Maybe McCabe getting fired or the HSBC scandal being reopened?

The small handed idiot was on the telly saying 'we're going to say merry Christmas again'
    Usual bollocks from idiots who think we've stopped saying it due to political correctness.
    Aside from the fact we're 6 months away from Christmas ......

donald is a great man and only wants what is best for americia and britian. may he reign forevet.

Over 10,000 views, somebody must like the Donald

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    donald is a great man and only wants what is best for americia and britian. may he reign forevet.
    covfefe

He's a cartoon character. It's as if the masters of the universe, all thoroughly bored, sat down one day and wondered who the most ridiculous President they could imagine would be, then devised a plan to select Trump. They did so by affording him humongous airtime through their wholly owned TV networks.

When I was a kid two comedy shows were very popular. They were Love Thy Neighbour and Till Death Us Do Part. The main character in both shows were ignorant bigots who the audience were meant to deride, but most viewers didn't catch on as they agreed with their sentiments. Trump's a version of them.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ll-sources-say

I've said before on here that Trump should be greeted by laughter and that Benny Hill music played to the EDL in Liverpool if he visits here - it'd drive someone with his ego mad.

You must admit it does seem to be working though. CNN were forced to sack 3 of their employees for telling porkies about Trump, and Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times. It's also helping the masses to realise that the MSM are a joke, which can only be a good thing
    So Gluey, have you cottoned on that this happened after he was sacked yet?

So Gluey, have you cottoned on that this happened after he was sacked yet?
    I think you might find that he was anti-Trump long before he got fired

I think you might find that he was anti-Trump long before he got fired

It's difficult to believe the fanciful bollocks that you come out with when you can't even get simple chronology that was huge worldwide news correct....

It's difficult to believe the fanciful bollocks that you come out with when you can't even get simple chronology that was huge worldwide news correct....
    We'll see

There's no 'we'll see' about it. You said he was fired for something that happened AFTER he was fired.

There's no 'we'll see' about it. You said he was fired for something that happened AFTER he was fired.
    How do you know what he's been up too? He was an Obama appointment and he goes way back with Hillary and Bill. Former national security adviser Rice and AG Lynch are already in a spot of bother, so who knows where it will all end?

What did he leak to the NYT then?

What did he leak to the NYT then?
    I don't have access to AG Sessions investigation files, but I do know he has the contents of Comey's office in his possession, as it was cleaned out when he was sacked while away in California.

I don't have access to AG Sessions investigation files, but I do know he has the contents of Comey's office in his possession, as it was cleaned out when he was sacked while away in California.
    He doesn't work for the NYT. What did Comey leak to the NYT?

He doesn't work for the NYT. What did Comey leak to the NYT?
    Tell me what it is that you think you know, and then we can compare it with the truth at a later date.

Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times.

As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

So what did he leak to the New York Times?

Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

So what did he leak to the New York Times?
    The leaks have been happening since last year! I do believe AG Sessions has everything under control. Apologies if your favourite MSM outlet hasn't been keeping you up to date

The leaks have been happening since last year! I do believe AG Sessions has everything under control. Apologies if your favourite MSM outlet hasn't been keeping you up to date
    Great, so you can tell me what he leaked to the NYT that got him fired.