+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 291 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump tweeting about pardons, his lawyer on telly talking about pardons.

The actions of an innocent man

Whether he is innocent or not he could win world records in unbelievably crass behaviour.

It's not gone well for him.
    That may be his fault, it may be that he is beating his head against an existing corrupt system, or likely a bit - or a lot - of both.

My spidey-sense says that he has grown rapidly tired of not being thought of as the the greatest ever human being and actually wants out now, and will try to extricate himself as best as he might. Ideally without modelling handcuffs for the world 'fake-news' media.

It's all gonna happen. Any time now. Etc etc.

Donnie is not a happy chappie today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

He is shitting his pants.

He's probably not the only one ...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/ex...it-aides-home/

The president vs an it administrator. Who's got more to lose?

The president vs an it administrator. Who's got more to lose?
    She is the former chairperson for the Democratic National Committee, so basically the cog that could bring them all down.

"An additional source in Congress with direct knowledge of the case, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe .."

"The Marine spoke on condition of anonymity because of concerns for his wife’s naval career, saying she doesn’t want to be associated with a national security incident"

I'll spare you your customary grinning smiley

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    "An additional source in Congress with direct knowledge of the case, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe .."

"The Marine spoke on condition of anonymity because of concerns for his wife’s naval career, saying she doesn’t want to be associated with a national security incident"

All of this information was on the internet ages ago, I could even tell you the name of the marine and the address of the rental house

Great great pants.
    Aaaahnd the greatest shit ever shat by any President.

Firing out the tweets isn't he? Wonder if he's trying to distract everyone.

In unrelated news, his son in law has been giving his testimony to the Senate today about the Russian witch hunt hoax. Or the cog that could bring them all down, depending on your point of view. I'm on the fence.

In unrelated news, his son in law has been giving his testimony to the Senate today about the Russian witch hunt hoax. Or the cog that could bring them all down, depending on your point of view. I'm on the fence.
    Like I said there is only going to be one winner here, so enjoy the view from the fence next to me

I'm wondering if a significant part in the machine could be (Russian?) money laundering / Real estate scams that has got some key folks tangled up in 'Kompromat' - possibly, and thus maybe forcing them to bend in directions they may not have voluntarily undertaken.

All maybe's. Just pondering out loud.

I'm wondering if a significant part in the machine could be (Russian?) money laundering / Real estate scams that has got some key folks tangled up in 'Kompromat' - possibly, and thus maybe forcing them to bend in directions they may not have voluntarily undertaken.

It's certainly hard to believe that Jared would go to a meeting with Russians at that time (along with two other high ranking Trump Team members) without any idea what it was about as he has claimed. There's a lot going on that they don't want to come out. But it will - Jr is a very weak link.

It's certainly hard to believe that Jared would go to a meeting with Russians at that time (along with two other high ranking Trump Team members) without any idea what it was about as he has claimed. There's a lot going on that they don't want to come out. But it will - Jr is a very weak link.
    Surely so.

This guy is very entertaining if you like a good yarn, but I can't quite work out how much of what he says is actually true or not. However he was right on the money regarding the IT guy who had the stolen government computers stashed in a house of his, and he even interviewed the ex-marine who was renting that property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROGfKX3_3g

This guy is very entertaining if you like a good yarn, but I can't quite work out how much of what he says is actually true or not. However he was right on the money regarding the IT guy who had the stolen government computers stashed in a house of his, and he even interviewed the ex-marine who was renting that property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROGfKX3_3g
    It's like some kind of stream of consciousness chanting. No doubt some of it factual.
    Mainly about the previous Administration.

This thread is about the great Donaldinho.
    He shoots, he misses, he .. wins!

The daily caller. It's not MSM so you can trust it.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...te-year/211273

The daily caller. It's not MSM so you can trust it.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...te-year/211273
    And you are referencing David Brock's smear organisation, nice one

And you are referencing David Brock's smear organisation, nice one
    Call it a draw and disregard both then

Call it a draw and disregard both then
    The Daily Caller isn't the original source of that story, I've known about it since Feb or March, I've even posted about it on here.

It's hard to read transcripts of trump's speeches and think anything other than 'this guy is mental'. Worth following the links for the bit where he starts trashing one of his business rivals for seemingly no reason.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...couts-jamboree

It's hard to read transcripts of trump's speeches and think anything other than 'this guy is mental'. Worth following the links for the bit where he starts trashing one of his business rivals for seemingly no reason.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...couts-jamboree
    A good example of selective editing.

A good example of selective editing.
    Full transcript is available too