+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "Get something on him"... Are you f**king serious?!
    Last time I looked he was still the president of the USA, or maybe I missed something?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Last time I looked he was still the president of the USA, or maybe I missed something?
    Yeah, you're missing the fact that his party refuse to acknowledge any evidence of his wrongdoing which will 100% mean that he will still be in power until he's (hopefully) outvoted in the next election.

But we both know that you're purposely avoiding the obvious, despite your so-called "fence sitting".

I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu...

Yeah, you're missing the fact that his party refuse to acknowledge any evidence of his wrongdoing which will 100% mean that he will still be in power until he's (hopefully) outvoted in the next election.

But we both know that you're purposely avoiding the obvious, despite your so-called "fence sitting".

I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu...
    My stance has been pretty consistent for over two years now, the democrats got caught trying to rig the US presidential elections. It has nothing to do with Trump, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We are living through historic times, yet amazingly the majority of people haven't got a clue about what is really going on (you included), so everybody will just have to wait until the final conclusion.

Heisenberg

My stance has been pretty consistent for over two years now, the democrats got caught trying to rig the US presidential elections. It has nothing to do with Trump, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We are living through historic times, yet amazingly the majority of people haven't got a clue what is really going on (you included), so everybody will just have to wait until the final conclusion.
    You're deluded. I know you're deluded, yet I always get dragged back into trying to debate with you - as if you're suddenly going to be open-minded about Trump. There must be something wrong with me

As you were.

You're deluded. I know you're deluded, yet I always get dragged back into trying to debate with you - as if you're suddenly going to be open-minded about Trump. There must be something wrong with me

As you were.
    So it's going to be very enlightening when you find out that you got hoaxed

So it's going to be very enlightening when you find out that you got hoaxed
    You see trumps tweet today? Bye crooked Hillary, cannot spell mun

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You see trumps tweet today? Bye crooked Hillary, cannot spell mun
    I'm waiting for the day when everybody suddenly realises that the fake news really was fake news. Some tough times lay ahead for those who will have to recalibrate their minds

Found guilty and convicted in the court of public opinion?
    "I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth.", "Sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that's different or there's a change, but I always like to be truthful"

Donald Trump 1/11/18.

You, of course, ignored this when I posted it.

https://www.politifact.com/personali...ng/pants-fire/

That's page one of five by the way.

As you were.
    If you've got Netflix, watch Behind the Curve, there are so many echoes of Gluey's behaviour in it - trying to argue that Trump is not a liar is akin to arguing that the earth is flat in my book. I don't think Gluey has claimed the earth is flat yet, but give him time.

As you were.
    The suggestion that the democrats rigged the last election is just one example of many, but a very good one, of the delusions and gullibility.

Just imagine for a second that they actually did "get caught". Is it remotely plausible that with Trump and the republicans controlling everything tightly for two years, they would do absolutely nothing about it? No investigations, no criminal cases, nothing that would discourage the democrats from doing it again during the next election. All that's happened is Trump tweets about it.

It's pure fantasy yet this guy has bought it and pushed it for as long as it's been kicking around.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The suggestion that the democrats rigged the last election is just one example of many, but a very good one, of the delusions and gullibility.

Just imagine for a second that they actually did "get caught". Is it remotely plausible that with Trump and the republicans controlling everything tightly for two years, they would do absolutely nothing about it? No investigations, no criminal cases, nothing that would discourage the democrats from doing it again during the next election. All that's happened is Trump tweets about it.

It's pure fantasy yet this guy has bought it and pushed it for as long as it's been kicking around.
    Didn't Brenda Snipes resign after the Florida ballot?, she did then didn't, not sure how it ended up.

Didn't Brenda Snipes resign after the Florida ballot?, she did then didn't, not sure how it ended up.
    Ah the Florida count, the one where the Republican governor claimed without evidence that there was voter fraud and attempted to use his powers as sitting governor to stop recounts once it started getting a bit close.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth.", "Sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that's different or there's a change, but I always like to be truthful".
    Aren't we all like this, or are some people actually perfect? I know that I unknowingly get things wrong from time to time, it's a part of life as far as I am concerned.

If you've got Netflix, watch Behind the Curve, there are so many echoes of Gluey's behaviour in it - trying to argue that Trump is not a liar is akin to arguing that the earth is flat in my book. I don't think Gluey has claimed the earth is flat yet, but give him time.
    I don't care about the characters in this drama, I am more interested in the script, which is groundbreaking regarding what the public have got to know. Usually this kind of stuff is kept behind closed doors, and they squabble internally for the sake of the greater good. You on the other hand seem to be more invested in the characters, as you totally ignore the twists and turns of the plotline. You still don't believe the basic premise that Trump (along with other Republican cadidates) were spied upon. What else was the FISA fiasco all about then? There is plenty of information that is publicly available regarding this unsavoury episode, so ignorance is no defence, yet you choose to not want to know. That is why you will never win this argument, because you are on the wrong side of history.

She has left the building.

All Cohen has spouted we already knew , if he is taken by his word how much is his word worth now ,no court is ever going to believe a desperate convicted man looking for freedom .

They need more than this to nail Donald or just let the people judge him via the next election ,or the Republican Party puts up against him .

Once removed then go for him .

I could explain everything all over again, but I can't be bothered. If you couldn't comprehend the first time, what chance now?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    All Cohen has spouted we already knew , if he is taken by his word how much is his word worth now ,no court is ever going to believe a desperate convicted man looking for freedom .

They need more than this to nail Donald or just let the people judge him via the next election ,or the Republican Party puts up against him .

Once removed then go for him .
    The testimony can be used to investigate more deeply, and bring in other witnesses like the Trump kids and Trump's finance executive.

The testimony can be used to investigate more deeply, and bring in other witnesses like the Trump kids and Trump's finance executive.
    I can't wait

Argh yes ,plenty to play .

I have to say the Trumps or Clinton's are a despicable lot.

You'd think if there was a smoking gun it would be out by now with all this Trump harness from within and without the Republican party , perhaps the evidence is so daming it would damage the Republicans and the Democrats ?

Who knows , I need to watch the House of Cards to get some up to date reality to American politics as Bill Clinton allegedly says it's very true.

I can't wait
    Could both of you ( WB & Lardy ) could be called into the investigation if your not careful as you've got so entangled 😃

I don't care about the characters in this drama, I am more interested in the script, which is groundbreaking regarding what the public have got to know. Usually this kind of stuff is kept behind closed doors, and they squabble internally for the sake of the greater good. You on the other hand seem to be more invested in the characters, as you totally ignore the twists and turns of the plotline. You still don't believe the basic premise that Trump (along with other Republican cadidates) were spied upon. What else was the FISA fiasco all about then? There is plenty of information that is publicly available regarding this unsavoury episode, so ignorance is no defence, yet you choose to not want to know. That is why you will never win this argument, because you are on the wrong side of history.
    There it is. You talk about a "groundbreaking" situation and yet you say yourself that this is something that is going on constantly. Anyone over the age of, say, fifty five should have some memory of the night when America's President had to resign because of what amounted to spying on his political opponents - what you have got so excited about has happened before and, speaking as someone who has always said that the issue for me isn't about Clintons good/Trump bad or vice versa, it just doesn't interest me much.

On the other hand, having first become aware of him in the 80s, I didn't take me long to realise that Donald Trump was a repugnant and potentially dangerous human being. You're right about it all being about the characters for me and having someone with Trump's character in the position he's in today worries me greatly.

You on the other hand seem prepared to forgive Trump of anything as you apply completely different standards to the two sides involved - it's surely obvious to anyone that Trump, whatever you may think of his politics and policies, is "a piece of work" and yet you resolutely refuse to accept this.

This brings me on to the flat earthers. In that documentary they set up two experiments designed to prove their case that had scientists saying that there was a degree of logic to them which would be hard to argue with if they returned the results the flat earthers wanted. Of course, all that both experiments ended up proving was that the world was not flat but shaped like a globe and yet still they wouldn't accept they were wrong - I immediately thought of you and Trump when I saw that.

BTW lardy I have to ask you this, why are you acting as though Trump Russia Collusion never existed? You have spent the past two years relentlessly pushing this theory, even though I told you right from the beginning that it was all a setup. And now the Dems snap their fingers, and you pivot in unison onto Trump's kids and his business dealings? Do you realise how stupid this makes you look? You are nothing more than a propaganda tool who is void of any original thought

There it is. You talk about a "groundbreaking" situation and yet you say yourself that this is something that is going on constantly. Anyone over the age of, say, fifty five should have some memory of the night when America's President had to resign because of what amounted to spying on his political opponents - what you have got so excited about has happened before and, speaking as someone who has always said that the issue for me isn't about Clintons good/Trump bad or vice versa, it just doesn't interest me much.

On the other hand, having first become aware of him in the 80s, I didn't take me long to realise that Donald Trump was a repugnant and potentially dangerous human being. You're right about it all being about the characters for me and having someone with Trump's character in the position he's in today worries me greatly.

You on the other hand seem prepared to forgive Trump of anything as you apply completely different standards to the two sides involved - it's surely obvious to anyone that Trump, whatever you may think of his politics and policies, is "a piece of work" and yet you resolutely refuse to accept this.

This brings me on to the flat earthers. In that documentary they set up two experiments designed to prove their case that had scientists saying that there was a degree of logic to them which would be hard to argue with if they returned the results the flat earthers wanted. Of course, all that both experiments ended up proving was that the world was not flat but shaped like a globe and yet still they wouldn't accept they were wrong - I immediately thought of you and Trump when I saw that.
    I know all of this and Trump won't be there forever. What we are now seeing is a confrontation that has been 30 years in the making, and is global in scope. Somebody had to intervene, and nobody said the new sheriff had to be a likeable character. He just needs to clean up the town, and ride off into the sunset.

How come you didn't think of lardy? He's your flat earth man right there! I stood alone and argued that the Trump Russia Collusion theory was a setup, while 95% of the world's media were not only supporting it, but they were active players. It was David v Goliath, yet the little man one. Trying to pin your flat earth analogy on me is hilarious, but it was worth a try