+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

the whistleblower just rang me to say ,the usual trump haters will be on here shortly with replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    the whistleblower just rang me to say ,the usual trump haters will be on here shortly with replies.
    You mean the resident cover-up merchants?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean the resident cover-up merchants?
    They are holding of for now , they are concentrating on cheap , personal short jibes , aimed at certain posters they don't like , quite child like , if you think about it .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Still goalless!
    Going into extra time now. Maybe we can bring back the 'Golden Goal' rule for this one to try to save it from going to pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Going into extra time now. Maybe we can bring back the 'Golden Goal' rule for this one to try to save it from going to pens.
    I think LoM is playing for pens. Shows the confidence he has in his choice of fDon Murray, Eddie Johnson, Antony Gerrard, Gary Madine and Aden Flint I suppose

I think LoM is playing for pens. Shows the confidence he has in his choice of fDon Murray, Eddie Johnson, Antony Gerrard, Gary Madine and Aden Flint I suppose
    And here comes the old comedy routine, in an attempt to hide that what is obvious to the keen eye

And here comes the old comedy routine, in an attempt to hide that what is obvious to the keen eye
    What's obvious to the keen eye?

What's obvious to the keen eye?
    We know who you are, Cyril the shill

President Trump Removes Coup Plotter ICIG Michael Atkinson – Effective 30 Days From Today – DC Media Conscripts Go Bananas

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...pts-go-bananas

Just so that Conservative Tree House, Fox News and the Trump twitter feed don't get a total free pass, some reaction:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-impeachment

There was swift condemnation from Democrats. Chuck Schumer, the minority leader in the Senate, said: “President Trump fires people for telling the truth.

“Michael Atkinson is a man of integrity who has served our nation for almost two decades. Being fired for having the courage to speak truth to power makes him a patriot.”

Adam Schiff, chairman of the House intelligence committee and a prominent figure in the impeachment hearings, described the move as “yet another blatant attempt by the president to gut the independence of the intelligence community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing”.

He added: “At a time when our country is dealing with a national emergency and needs people in the intelligence community to speak truth to power, the president’s dead of night decision puts our country and national security at even greater risk.”

Neera Tanden, president of the Center for American Progress think tank in Washington, tweeted: “Leave it to Trump to use a global pandemic as cover for his retaliation against those who helped bring to light his wrongdoing. Disgusting.”

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Just so that Conservative Tree House, Fox News and the Trump twitter feed don't get a total free pass, some reaction:
    Of course when seeking the truth you need a large pool of source data in order to make sense of any event. Just take note of who said what and return to it later for verification. Don't forget the CTH called out the fake Steele dossier, Russia collusion hoax, and Mueller obstruction of justice frame job very early on, while most of the publications you referenced above got it very wrong. Time is a great leveller when it comes to dealing with situations like this. If you read the CTH piece above, you will have noticed that the IG in question in deep in the muck regarding the recently exposed FISA abuse. I don't accept everything that they say, but from previous experience they are usually in the ballpark. BTW, what you are attempting to do here was the downfall of lardy & cyril, as they soon became the water carriers for the criminal classes, as they tried their best to hide their crimes.

Of course when seeking the truth you need a large pool of source data in order to make sense of any event. Just take note of who said what and return to it later for verification. Don't forget the CTH called out the fake Steele dossier, Russia collusion hoax, and Mueller obstruction of justice frame job very early on, while most of the publications you referenced above got it very wrong. Time is a great leveller when it comes to dealing with situations like this. If you read the CTH piece above, you will have noticed that the IG in question in deep in the muck regarding the recently exposed FISA abuse. I don't accept everything that they say, but from previous experience they are usually in the ballpark. BTW, what you are attempting to do here was the downfall of lardy & cyril, as they soon became the water carriers for the criminal classes, as they tried their best to hide their crimes.
    https://vocal.media/motivation/signs...self-awareness

More bollox from you, my observations are measurable over time. You and lardy are nothing more than shitposters doing a cover-up job for your political masters.

President Trump Removes Coup Plotter ICIG Michael Atkinson – Effective 30 Days From Today – DC Media Conscripts Go Bananas

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...pts-go-bananas

There goes another , they will some new revolving doors .

Have you seen the strange replies just above this post , about extra time and goalless draws , I honestly don't know what there on about .

I do see a trend occurring these days where their responses have far less are detail and reason , its more childish.

Perhaps cabin fever has finally struck the poor soles have lost so many battles within the political forum it must take its toll what with Boris and Trump still there it must rile them up badly .

It is interesting though they are more concentrated on USA TDS issues than UK politics , I suppose that political battleground has truly been trounced, it must be really effecting thier well being , I hope they come through this okay ??

I await with anticipation their latest child like response.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There goes another , they will some new revolving doors .

Have you seen the strange replies just above this post , about extra time and goalless draws , I honestly don't know what there on about .

I do see a trend occurring these days where their responses have far less are detail and reason , its more childish.

Perhaps cabin fever has finally struck the poor soles have lost so many battles within the political forum it must take its toll what with Boris and Trump still there it must rile them up badly .

It is interesting though they are more concentrated on USA TDS issues than UK politics , I suppose that political battleground has truly been trounced, it must be really effecting thier well being , I hope they come through this okay ??

I await with anticipation their latest child like response.
    He bit lol

Dear Colonel Monheim, please check the whistleblower paperwork ASAP!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    lofl

Yes I spotted the tactic, nothing to add , debate faltering , lets move the goalposts ( get it ) revert to schoolboy antics .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes I spotted the tactic, nothing to add , debate faltering , lets move the goalposts ( get it ) revert to schoolboy antics .
    That's as harsh as I've seen you be about Gluey - I don't get why you react like that to him now when he's been using that method on here for years..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's as harsh as I've seen you be about Gluey - I don't get why you react like that to him now when he's been using that method on here for years..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You've got to wonder why he's pushing this unproven drug (just take it, nothing to lose) and stopping an expert talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You've got to wonder why he's pushing this unproven drug (just take it, nothing to lose) and stopping an expert talk about it.
    Ventilator or hydroxychloroquine, which one would you choose?

Ventilator or hydroxychloroquine, which one would you choose?
    9 years ago last weekend on the Friday afternoon, I was informed by a surgeon that on the following Monday they would like to perform a brain operation on me, however, the OP would be so deep into the brain that the outcome would be very risky, would have to sign a consent form etc. etc. my wife was with me at the time, I spent two hours crying like a little baby and petrified and unsure if to agree with the OP, the surgeon then came back and said an error had been made and that no op required!!, to this day I do not know what I would have decided when the surgeon came back to discuss and with the consent form.
    I have read that once you get to Ventilator stage it is only a 20% rate that recovers from this at this point.
    Vaccination is x months away
    I have followed a guy on twitter for a couple of years who called this treatment quite some time before Trump.
    This drug is approved by the FDA, Fauci is in print as agreeing to use it in circumstances previously, France has now approved its use.
    Would I risk this, Yes absolutely.
    Would I consent to any of my family using it, I’m unsure.
    It’s a real difficult one and beyond political instinct for me, from personal experience when you are faced with meeting your maker these decisions take on anything over and above your political beliefs.

There I a line in Dark Side of the moon, “I’m not frightened of Dying” I love this album and is a part of my musical growing up, but this line is bullshit.

I watch the Trump admin broadcast most evenings, 10.30 usual start but a couple of hours late last night, only due to, UK generally but not always follows America. it’s a guide as to where we go next. There is a big power play going on, will be interesting to see how it finishes.

Trump was previously forecasting back open for Easter, I think he was basing that on there being no kick back on his revelation of this drug, Trump knows his (Fauci) history with Clinton, WHO and Gates etc. but wanted to be seen making decisions on the back of the experts just in case it goes pear shaped and he can just deflect to Fauci and the lady but he’s not been able to get them to play ball and he’s boxed himself in a bit. Moves and countermoves!!