+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    In the grand scheme of things NK was probably going to be relatively easy to get on-side, Iran though ? I can vaguely remember the 1979 revolution, I was only 18 but went on Jobs with a particular site engineer who had spent many years in Syria and Iran before the revolution and spoke very highly of the countries, Trump will face a backlash from his base if he gets into too much military stuff over there at this time, the Obama / McCain hold overs will be desperate to get to him to launch an attack, with 2020 on the horizon its a very delicate time. Was the drone bait ?
    NK are a satellite of China. I don't think we know what is going on behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    NK are a satellite of China. I don't think we know what is going on behind the scenes.
    NK was a DS asset, strings were cut allegedly 😂

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do me thinks he doesn't trust a single sole other than his own ,its bit like having some look after your house whilst away ,dont want strangers do we ?? over the years haven't a lot of first ladies or partners of our own PM 's performed the same roll at functions, state visits ??
    I don't know. Could you give me one single example?

I see the G are still feeding the woke people, while avoiding the real news

Hilarious, as is the less than subtle Wales Bales need to defend Trump in next comment 😂😃

I see the G are still feeding the woke people, while avoiding the real news
    If Donny achieves world peace , who will be laughing then

If Donny achieves world peace , who will be laughing then
    It’s a bit of satire LOM, there’s no reed to get as prissy as Mr Bales.....😃

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    For all the MAGA Trumpies out there (and on here) who have posted many, many (see what I did there?) photos of the Great Leader meeting the Great Leader - two megalomaniacs with weird hair - just what has been achieved? I understand it was a GREAT photo op. It was also a GREAT photo op in a place that doesn't usually do them. Symbolically it was either a triumph or a humiliation (according to taste), but what is the real difference in the real world?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a bit of satire LOM, there’s no reed to get as prissy as Mr Bales.....��
    I only get prissy when it comes to personal attacks, otherwise anything goes

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    For all the MAGA Trumpies out there (and on here) who have posted many, many (see what I did there?) photos of the Great Leader meeting the Great Leader - two megalomaniacs with weird hair - just what has been achieved? I understand it was a GREAT photo op. It was also a GREAT photo op in a place that doesn't usually do them. Symbolically it was either a triumph or a humiliation (according to taste), but what is the real difference in the real world?
    Peace on the Korean peninsula will be a game changer for many, many people if and when it happens. It may even lead to a reunification of the two countries one day. The lefties only hate it because it was Trump who brought the peace process forward, which makes all the lefties look a little bit wierd in my book! If Obama did it we would be hearing about Nobel Peace Prizes for the next 50 years

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He just wants the photos for the future. Same as when he did that speech a few weeks ago about putting men on Mars. He wants the equivalent of JFK's famous "we go because it's difficult" speech.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He just wants the photos for the future. Same as when he did that speech a few weeks ago about putting men on Mars. He wants the equivalent of JFK's famous "we go because it's difficult" speech.
    Yeah, the selfish bastard is causing economic miracles just so he can have a few photos for the scrapbook. What a kent, hey!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a bit of satire LOM, there’s no reed to get as prissy as Mr Bales.....😃
    I gotta keep Bales sweet, he tends to be right on most things,folk just miss read him 😲

Isn't that the case of every living president and every world leader , photo opportunity ,my place in history, moment, it's no different to folk wanting a selfie alongside someone famous .

Yeah, the selfish bastard is causing economic miracles just so he can have a few photos for the scrapbook. What a kent, hey!
    Donald Trump 'is causing economic miracles'?

You have outdone yourself there.

Isn't that the case of every living president and every world leader , photo opportunity ,my place in history, moment, it's no different to folk wanting a selfie alongside someone famous .
    So that is why Trump wanted to be photographed (again) with Kim? With the famous Rocketman?

I gotta keep Bales sweet, he tends to be right on most things,folk just miss read him 😲
    This example of replying when it was probably best to just leave a comment lie is brought to you by life on mars.

I gotta keep Bales sweet, he tends to be right on most things,folk just miss read him ��
    It's not difficult, as there are usually two sides to every story and you just have to choose the right one. However, it takes a special kind of stupid to keep on repeating the wrong answer, so you have to modify your thoughts as you go along

I'd say most want a legacy of something they've actually achieved. Trump is interested in ratings; that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Apparently, he told The Hill about the Kim meeting a few weeks ago but it had to be hushed because he wasn't supposed to report it. It was supposed to be packaged as "I'm just passing by, shall I pop in?" And that's what happened, no purpose to it other than a photo and ratings.

By the way, you accidentally missed my question above. How often do world leaders bring family members to G20 meetings? And sit them on the front row of the official photo?

By the way, you accidentally missed my question above. How often do world leaders bring family members to G20 meetings? And sit them on the front row of the official photo?
    She was invited by the Prime Minister of Japan to give a speach to world leaders about women's rights, but you probably already knew that!

I'd say most want a legacy of something they've actually achieved. Trump is interested in ratings; that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Apparently, he told The Hill about the Kim meeting a few weeks ago but it had to be hushed because he wasn't supposed to report it. It was supposed to be packaged as "I'm just passing by, shall I pop in?" And that's what happened, no purpose to it other than a photo and ratings.
    Orange Man Bad!!

White House's Peter Navarro on new trade talks between the U.S. and China.

Trump has done economic miracles in the US, I have to be honest about that. Their economy has grown for a record 121 consecutive months. And trump was only in charge for the last 29.