+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Jeepers my scrolling finger is hurting because of Cyril's new found listing mania , I'm going for some physio

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Jeepers my scrolling finger is hurting because of Cyril's new found listing mania , I'm going for some physio
    Yeah I think someone got a bit wound up though fully understand that you wouldn't recognise what that looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah I think someone got a bit wound up though fully understand that you wouldn't recognise what that looks like!
    Did someone bite lol ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Did someone bite lol ?
    Everytime

Everytime
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

This just in from the president. Polls, news and reporters are fake.

'Bolton is indeed a kind of whistleblower. But he might be the least courageous one in American history.'

and

'He’s a jerk promoting himself—one who waited far too long to tell the truth.'

But still.... China collusion!

Gluey will be on CTH right now rehearsing the deflection lines and the latest spelling of 'hoax'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Bolton is indeed a kind of whistleblower. But he might be the least courageous one in American history.'

and

Gluey will be on CTH right now rehearsing the deflection lines and the latest spelling of 'hoax'.
    The Finland Russia Collusion Delusion hoax for one!

Heisenberg

and

I'm gonna have to update the Cyril and Lardy poster, aren't I?

and

Save the Spider Monkey

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...pider-monkeys/

and

Strange that those who are so quick to accuse others of TSB or whatever they call it are so unwilling to comment on this subject.

I agree completely with this article and so will definitely not be lining Bolton's pockets by buying his book. but if only half of the accusations he makes against Trump are true then it's both mind boggling and frightening in equal measure.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...resident-power

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Strange that those who are so quick to accuse others of TSB or whatever they call it are so unwilling to comment on this subject.

I agree completely with this article and so will definitely not be lining Bolton's pockets by buying his book. but if only half of the accusations he makes against Trump are true then it's both mind boggling and frightening in equal measure.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...resident-power
    Is this the first page of the thread that our little loyal Trump fanboy hasn't posted on?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is this the first page of the thread that our little loyal Trump fanboy hasn't posted on?
    Yep, page 221 of this thread officially a Gluey free zone.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, page 221 of this thread officially a Gluey free zone.
    Found him!

The Tibet, Moldova/ Lower Mongolia conspiracies are brewing ,stay tuned TDS'ssss

The Tibet, Moldova/ Lower Mongolia conspiracies are brewing ,stay tuned TDS'ssss
    WTF is the Moldova/Lower Mongolia conspiracy?

I assume it must refute the latest Trump corruption claims from Bolton, but for the life of me I can't pin it down.

Even as part of the Trump Deflection Strategy you keep pushing.

Come on LOM - tell all!

WTF is the Moldova/Lower Mongolia conspiracy?

I assume it must refute the latest Trump corruption claims from Bolton, but for the life of me I can't pin it down.

Even as part of the Trump Deflection Strategy you keep pushing.

Come on LOM - tell all!
    Politics is a complete deflection, there is no truth left or right , they are all the bloody same, all seeking power and career , sorry there are no goodies anywhere , they all have self interest agendas , they hijack issues and mold them for personal political gain , including your own favoured party .

Politics is a complete deflection, there is no truth left or right , they are all the bloody same, all seeking power and career , sorry there are no goodies anywhere , they all have self interest agendas , they hijack issues and mold them for personal political gain , including your own favoured party .
    Thanks. That has cleared up the Moldova/Lower Mongolia conspiracy. I think....

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    And smell the same

No beating around the bush here.

Bolton's book has been 'released' in PDF format, so we can read it without having to give the mercenary any money.

I see that Trump organised a rally, said there was a chance the attendees may catch covid, made them sign waivers in case they did, had to cancel the outdoor talk because of terrible attendance, and all just so he could demonstrate he could drink water and walk.

Usual anti Trump bullshit crap from you again from the 2 most untrustworthy news sites on the planet