+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You think?
    That's what the article said. Barr was enquiring about what role Italy played in the attempted overthrow of Trump, and he also wanted to know where that Mifsud fella was hiding out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    President Trump is the chief law enforcement officer in the USA, and he has every right to ask Ukraine to look into any historic corruption that targeted the United States. 2020 election interference is a Democrat construct, and the narrative is being pushed by a complient media. If Trump gets impeached over this I will eat my hat.
    Remember when you used to say that you arrived at an opinion after weighing up all of the evidence? What you've typed above comes from a very one sided interpretation of what is in the public domain. I'm not saying that what is being said by those who believe the complete opposite to you is correct, but that, as is usually the case, the truth lies somewhere in between the two versions.

Saying he won't be impeached is hardly taking some sort of risk either when Trump needs a two thirds majority against him in a body where there are more Republicans than Democrats.

It's brave of you to also go down with the ship, alongside Captain lardy and Admiral cyril
    Your reply doesn't address the issue that article refers to at all = as far as I can see, the article deals solely with what happened last week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Your reply doesn't address the issue that article refers to at all = as far as I can see, the article deals solely with what happened last week.
    Don't rise to it Bob. As that font of wisdom LoM said recently "he bit lol"....... sorry I meant,

Just because someone has an alternative view you dont have to lower ones standards to child like one liners .

Remember when you used to say that you arrived at an opinion after weighing up all of the evidence? What you've typed above comes from a very one sided interpretation of what is in the public domain. I'm not saying that what is being said by those who believe the complete opposite to you is correct, but that, as is usually the case, the truth lies somewhere in between the two versions.

Saying he won't be impeached is hardly taking some sort of risk either when Trump needs a two thirds majority against him in a body where there are more Republicans than Democrats.
    I see that leopard indelibly retains its spots when it comes to facts. Even the White House's own website identifies the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States to be the US Attorney General. Trump's lawyers started this preposterous assertion when his potential prosecution for obstruction of justice was under consideration. No doubt this then gains repetition in the usual Trump defending websites and channels before it is spewed out as fact by the impressionable minds they are targeting.

You start with a falsehood that his actions were permissable and seek to normalise it.

Attorney General Barr met with the heads of the Italian security services in Rome to discuss a conspiracy theory. You'd have thought they would have something better to do than sit around chatting about Trump's fantasies all day
    You think?
    That's what the article said. Barr was enquiring about what role Italy played in the attempted overthrow of Trump, and he also wanted to know where that Mifsud fella was hiding out.

Sorry, I should have been clearer with my comment. What I thought I was suggesting was that William Pelham Barr's sole purpose in life is to 'sit around chatting about Trump's fantasies all day'.

Sorry, I should have been clearer with my comment. What I thought I was suggesting was that William Pelham Barr's sole purpose in life is to 'sit around chatting about Trump's fantasies all day'.
    It's a nice job if you get it. He's off to the UK and Australia next.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't rise to it Bob. As that font of wisdom LoM said recently "he bit lol"....... sorry I meant,

Just because someone has an alternative view you dont have to lower ones standards to child like one liners .
    You are the last person who should butt in here after all the crap you have written about the Trump Russia Collusion. You and lardy have a 100% record of being wrong. You are feckin' clueless mate and your worldview is the total opposite of reality

I weigh up the accumulative evidence, I don't respond to every single drama as though the world is about to endure. Ukraine is an old story and we already know a lot about it. Don't you think it is odd that Barr is investigating what lardy & cyril have been calling a conspiracy these past few years?

He’s definitely had a few this afternoon....
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...821388801?s=21

I see that leopard indelibly retains its spots when it comes to facts. Even the White House's own website identifies the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States to be the US Attorney General. Trump's lawyers started this preposterous assertion when his potential prosecution for obstruction of justice was under consideration. No doubt this then gains repetition in the usual Trump defending websites and channels before it is spewed out as fact by the impressionable minds they are targeting.

You start with a falsehood that his actions were permissable and seek to normalise it.
    Who's the AG's boss smart arse?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s definitely had a few this afternoon....
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...821388801?s=21
    Full tweet below. Saw it quoted elsewhere first and didn't believe it due to the 'in my great and unmatched wisdom' line which I thought had to come from a Trump parody account.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    43m43 minutes ago

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Full tweet below. Saw it quoted elsewhere first and didn't believe it due to the 'in my great and unmatched wisdom' line which I thought had to come from a Trump parody account.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    43m43 minutes ago

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!
    The pressures on Turkey this Christmas!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    43m43 minutes ago

That can't be real can it?

Surely Democrat coup plotters have hacked his twitter account?

What are they saying on Fox?

That can't be real can it?

Surely Democrat coup plotters have hacked his twitter account?

What are they saying on Fox?
    The Military Industrial Complex with their thirst for perpetual war have been put on notice. I'd imagine the European nations wont be so keen to go it alone now.

Trump trumped his previous "I am a very stable genius" remarks with today's pomposity. His unhinged egomaniac play-acting reinforces the theory he's there to take the blame for global chaos.

Trump trumped his previous "I am a very stable genius" remarks with today's pomposity. His unhinged egomaniac play-acting reinforces the theory he's there to take the blame for global chaos.
    I wouldn't over-analyse this too much.

It's an administration desperate to change the narrative from impeachment and show itself on the front foot to its base. Bringing our boys home from war zones even if it means throwing the Kurds under a bus seems to be the move of choice.

What they didn't seem to expect is the loyalists on the front-line with the counter narrative against impeachment like Lindsey Graham turning up on Fox. Not to praise the Great One's genius, but to say what a shit decision it was.

I would guess this sent the "stable genius" into a bit of a meltdown munching his mid-day big mac and fries as he watched the messaging run away from him on his favourite channel in ultra-HD. You end up with a knee-jerk tweet threatening Turkey, the same country he green-lighted to march against the US Kurdish allies against ISIS in the morning. You couldn't make it up!

I wouldn't over-analyse this too much.

It's an administration desperate to change the narrative from impeachment and show itself on the front foot to its base. Bringing our boys home from war zones even if it means throwing the Kurds under a bus seems to be the move of choice.

What they didn't seem to expect is the loyalists on the front-line with the counter narrative against impeachment like Lindsey Graham turning up on Fox. Not to praise the Great One's genius, but to say what a shit decision it was.

I would guess this sent the "stable genius" into a bit of a meltdown munching his mid-day big mac and fries as he watched the messaging run away from him on his favourite channel in ultra-HD. You end up with a knee-jerk tweet threatening Turkey, the same country he green-lighted to march against the US Kurdish allies against ISIS in the morning. You couldn't make it up!
    I never had you down as being a closet neocon cyril, but nothing surprises me anymore.

Thousands of uninvited Yank troops have been illegally squatting in Syria for years to help protect the usual crew's proxy terrorists and to deny Syria access to its oil fields. Neocon Don is also intent on blocking oil shipments from Iran to there.

Imagine spending pretty much every day defending Donald Trump, of all people, on a football messageboard. Imagine the realisation that this has become part of your daily routine.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Imagine spending pretty much every day defending Donald Trump, of all people, on a football messageboard. Imagine the realisation that this has become part of your daily routine.
    Hardly defending Donald Trump, it's more like exposing you and your mountains of propaganda. Have you suddenly forgotten about all the crap you have posted on here? This is a case study mate, its about dimwits who believe everything that they read without questioning it, and then along with their cabal of propagandists spread this disinformation far and wide. You my friend, and your bestie cyril are the stars of the show!

Have you guys noticed that lardy & cyril never contribute anything meaningful towards this discussion? They only post tidbits of baseless gossip and veiled insults towards people who have exposed their propaganda operation. They cannot defend themselves or their views, because it's all Wizard of Oz fantasy and manipulation. The only question that remains is was their propaganda campaign preplanned, or are they just useful idiots oblivious to the fact? I will write a conclusion to my case study once this little school play comes to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    John Durham has expanded his spygate investigation to include the time period leading up to Mueller's appointment as special council. I seem to recall that you were convinced beyond doubt that your hero Mueller was going to get Trump. In fact, you even posted about it every day! Now that you and cyril are a busted flush, all you can do is snipe at the people who tried to educate you

John Durham has expanded his spygate investigation to include the time period leading up to Mueller's appointment as special council. I seem to recall that you were convinced beyond doubt that your hero Mueller was going to get Trump. In fact, you even posted about it every day! Now that you and cyril are a busted flush, all you can do is snipe at the people who tried to educate you
    Imagine following someone relentlessly on a football forum and sniping