+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Pumping out an endless stream of Russia collusion propaganda if you are talking about lardy & cyril
    I now know exactly how the "I was quoted out of context" defence works because your message is a clear example of it.

Pumping out an endless stream of Russia collusion propaganda if you are talking about lardy & cyril
    Yep went it fits one person argument /view is okay , then you happen to have another one not even taking an political side , such as suggestion the existence of election fraud being real , you then get he old dreary adage of ""am still struggling a bit with the point you are trying to make" trying the sad old condescending trick , and then one's buddies jumps on it etc etc etc .

Just pointing out election fraud exists its even posted in a link above where Labour MP's raising the real issues of election fraud with the Attorney General , and electoral commission has many documents/investigations some still outstanding written on the matter i.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There are times when you need to step back and actually take in what is going on in today's world. Here we have the President of the United States, who benefited from a voting system which allowed him to win despite the fact that 3 million more people voted for his opponent, telling people to vote twice in a national election and it says so much for how people have become brainwashed that we get two posters jumping to his defence. As I've mentioned before, there are going to be a lot of people in twenty years time who will be thinking "what on earth was I doing during the late 2010s and early 2020s?
    Important to remember that it's not just Trump shooting his mouth off. Barr was on TV this week refusing to say the obvious - it's illegal to vote twice. It's not even a republican strategy, he's getting support from the top dog law enforcer.

Deep State, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Important to remember that it's not just Trump shooting his mouth off. Barr was on TV this week refusing to say the obvious - it's illegal to vote twice. It's not even a republican strategy, he's getting support from the top dog law enforcer.

Deep State, eh?

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debat...9-05-23a.808.6

Something is out there, lack of convictions is the issue

#Hairgate!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I now know exactly how the "I was quoted out of context" defence works because your message is a clear example of it.
    Oops, sorry, I forgot that we were still playing Orange Man Bad!

Oops, sorry, I forgot that we were still playing Orange Man Bad!
    Bad? Appalling more like.

At last some factual evidence of electoral fraud in the US for those who doubt the credibility of US processes to get their teeth into featuring Donny's favourite rapper

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...irginia-ballot

Good to see that Trump has rebutted this article citing four first hand sources on his views about the sacrifices his fellow countrymen made and how much of his time he should take to honour them. Lots of it in quotation marks for some reason. If the bit in the article is anything like true about what he said to General Kelly about the death of his 29 year old son in combat then the guy is a sociopath.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Good to see that Trump has rebutted this article citing four first hand sources on his views about the sacrifices his fellow countrymen made and how much of his time he should take to honour them. Lots of it in quotation marks for some reason. If the bit in the article is anything like true about what he said to General Kelly about the death of his 29 year old son in combat then the guy is a sociopath.

So are you going to be spreading election propaganda on here for the next 60days? Asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...orth-joe-biden

The Democratic senator Tammy Duckworth, a Purple Heart recipient who lost both her legs during a combat mission in Iraq, accused Trump of attempting to “politicize and pervert our military to stroke his own ego” on a press call hosted by Biden’s campaign.

“This is a man who spends every day redefining the concept of narcissism; a man who’s led a life of privilege, with everything handed to him on a silver platter,” said Duckworth. “Of course, he thinks about war selfishly. He thinks of it as a transactional cost, instead of in human lives and American blood spilled, because that’s how he’s viewed his whole life. He doesn’t understand other people’s bravery and courage, because he’s never had any of his own.

“I take my wheelchair, and my titanium legs over Donald Trump’s supposed bone spurs any day,” she added, referring to the reason Trump received draft deferments during the Vietnam war.

The call also included the Democratic congressman Conor Lamb, a marine veteran, and Khizr Khan, a Gold Star father whose son was killed by a suicide bomber in Iraq in 2004.

Khan said Trump is “incapable – let me repeat it again – he is incapable of understanding service, valor and courage”.

“His soul cannot conceive of integrity and honor,” Khan continued. “His soul is that of a coward.”

I think that covers it.

Otherwise?

Who told Fox News that if voting was easier and turnout went up, “you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again”?

Why, it was the current President of the United States of course - this article will be dismissed by the Trump fan boys on here as irrelevant because it is from the Guardian, but, like the quote above, the article has links showing that many of the claims contained in it have come from his own lips.

As asked before, what makes people support this charlatan and coward?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rocess-elected

I see it's being reported now that he called US military personnel who died in conflict "suckers" and "losers".

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...orth-joe-biden

The curious case of the missing Woods file

What is it with Trump and his reluctance to accept that Czar Vladimir IV might be a wrong un. I presume you can buy Novichok over the counter in parts of Siberia so it could have been anybody with a grudge against the leading opposition figure to President for life.

Why the German government is unequivocal and the Secretary General of NATO said there is proof beyond doubt when the Leader of the Free World said he's still waiting for the "numbers" ? god only knows.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...waiting-german

Salisbury Novichok incident ?? was it a conspiracy?? did May react too soon accusing the dear Ruskies ??

The Lincoln Project is churning these videos out every day. Always on the nose.

I'm not sure if Trump's statements about USA war dead as losers, suckers etc have been proved to be fake news yet, but I hope for his sake they are false otherwise he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2. From what I remember during my visits to the USA, these "vets" are hugely respected, almost revered, by the American people - witness the number of veteran organisations over there. The Yanks must be amongst the most patriotic people on the planet and war veterans are all about patriotism, so Trump beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I'm not sure if Trump's statements about USA war dead as losers, suckers etc have been proved to be fake news yet, but I hope for his sake they are false otherwise he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2. From what I remember during my visits to the USA, these "vets" are hugely respected, almost revered, by the American people - witness the number of veteran organisations over there. The Yanks must be amongst the most patriotic people on the planet and war veterans are all about patriotism, so Trump beware!
    Why would you hope for his sake?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why would you hope for his sake?
    I have no time whatsoever for Trump but if these stories turned out to be true, then IMO he has made a very grave error which hopefully could sink his chances come November.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I have no time whatsoever for Trump but if these stories turned out to be true, then IMO he has made a very grave error which hopefully could sink his chances come November.
    His followers tend to disbelieve truth if even it hits them in the face. The Covid hoax claims and the subsequent death toll as a result of that idiocy would finish off a leader in most civilised countries. And that's just one grain of sand on a very long beach....
    He's a brilliant salesman for those lacking critical analysis. A billionaire that rednecks support thinking that he has their best interests at heart. As for draining the swamp....

he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2.

It hasn't stopped him from alienating Jews,gays, women,afro ameraicans, lgtb, hispanics, chinese, europeans....etc etc etc
    He doesn't give a shite

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It hasn't stopped him from alienating Jews.
    Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem really pissed them off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2.

It hasn't stopped him from alienating Jews,gays, women,afro ameraicans, lgtb, hispanics, chinese, europeans....etc etc etc
    He doesn't give a shite
    I would suggest the groups you mention are hardly in the same league as the “vets” when it comes to those red necked Republican supporters who are most likely to back Trump. You upset the Veteran Associations at your peril!