+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Meanwhile, in the real world, as opposed to the one of endless conspiracy theories designed to portray the President in good light, the number of Covid 19 deaths in the USA will pass 200,000 today (it already has if some sites are to be believed). Go back and see what Trump was saying through most of the first half of this year and then take in that figure - it gives you all the reason you need to hope that the American electorate do not repeat their mistake of 2016 in a few weeks time.
    I'm hoping Donny the Blonde Bombshell gets his arse served up on a plate on November 3rd. However, the fact that he is able and is likely to increase the conservative cohort on the Supreme Court is an affront to US democracy.

It could have serious implications even if Trump is defeated. There is also the question as to whether this move is a sinister attempt to help him stay in office even if he loses in a tight election.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm hoping Donny the Blonde Bombshell gets his arse served up on a plate on November 3rd. However, the fact that he is able and is likely to increase the conservative cohort on the Supreme Court is an affront to US democracy.

It could have serious implications even if Trump is defeated. There is also the question as to whether this move is a sinister attempt to help him stay in office even if he loses in a tight election.
    See my post above; he's said that this is the plan. If he's ahead on the night, he'll call victory and the supreme court are there to push him through.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    See my post above; he's said that this is the plan. If he's ahead on the night, he'll call victory and the supreme court are there to push him through.
    It might have something to do with the zillions of blank mail-in ballots floating around America!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It might have something to do with the zillions of blank mail-in ballots floating around America!
    You said voting by post is no less respectable than voting in person, so I just pointed out that there are two types of postal voting, verified and unverified, so all things are not equally respectable!
    Remind us what the difference between verified and unverified postal voting is again?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Remind us what the difference between verified and unverified postal voting is again?
    Already cleared that up ages ago. One is requested by a named person, as opposed to ballots being sent out randomly to all and sundry, based on inaccurate data. I fully expect you to support cheating though, as it seems to be typical of your character.

Led by Donkeys' latest offering;-

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308355009164304384

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

Is Trump's campaign running out of money?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...finance-2020-9

Indeed, on a daily basis, the press is reporting that the Trump campaign is pulling its media buys in target states like Arizona and Ohio. It can't afford them. And unlike most of the rest of the world, local television stations still require cash up front before running a campaign's ads; they know better. Cash-poor campaigns are happy to stiff vendors (sounds like Trump, by the way) to keep moving forward.

It is no accident that Trump is traveling and doing rallies like Bob Dole in the last 24 hours of 1996. Given his campaign's cash position, the only way for the president to drive attention is to be on the stump as often as he can be, saying things he knows will drive press coverage regardless of how insane they sound (and are).

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is Trump's campaign running out of money?

Indeed, on a daily basis, the press is reporting that the Trump campaign is pulling its media buys in target states like Arizona and Ohio. It can't afford them. And unlike most of the rest of the world, local television stations still require cash up front before running a campaign's ads; they know better. Cash-poor campaigns are happy to stiff vendors (sounds like Trump, by the way) to keep moving forward.

It is no accident that Trump is traveling and doing rallies like Bob Dole in the last 24 hours of 1996. Given his campaign's cash position, the only way for the president to drive attention is to be on the stump as often as he can be, saying things he knows will drive press coverage regardless of how insane they sound (and are).
    Chop-chop lardy, it's time to kick-start your propaganda machine! ... Russia! Russia!! Rusia!!!

Chop-chop lardy, it's time to kick-start your propaganda machine! ... Russia! Russia!! Rusia!!!

Jeeper's they have all seen Putin's briefs, my god what next that it I'm voting for Sara Palin , If she stands in Wales

Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!
    Have you ever answered a straight question in your life?

I understand that you have PhD standards when it comes to deflection, hypocrisy, avoidance, plain BS, alt-right bubble abuse and lame ITK fog based on dumb and slavish adherence to neo Nazi conspiracy sites. But surely somewhere in there is the scope to answer a simple question with a straight answer? Are you always running away? Sad!

Ooh nice, I hope it will have been worth the wait, whatever it is!

Cyril is going to look so stupid in about 5 mins time. I tried to help him but he wouldn't listen. Now everybody is going to see for themselves that he has lost the plot, and has alway been off his rocker. He's gone from Russian collusion to total delusion

Cyril is going to look so stupid in about 5 mins time. I tried to help him but he wouldn't listen. Now everybody is going to see for themselves that he has lost the plot, and has alway been off his rocker. He's gone from Russian collusion to total delusion
    8.One of my favourites

It is not yet know how many infiltraters were in play. These events didn't happen by accident. They were advertising for paid actors and photographers a week ago. It was all planned out.

Here is some footage of the brainwashed maniac in the car, it's scary stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

Like I said above I'm waiting for the FBI/DOJ to look into this before I make any comments. There seems to be a lot more going on than what the media are reporting.

Trump has said he is going to look closely at what happened in Charlottesville - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...165569/video/1

$25+/hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/Uber/public transit - https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr...253305119.html

This is the most epic meltdown in CCMB history, Cyril is totally bonkers!

Um, this isn't the most epic meltdown in messageboard history - or even a meltdown at all.

The hors d'ouvres of your greatest hits.

Nice of Cyril to volunteer his time for those doing realtime TDS case studies!

Nice of Cyril to volunteer his time for those doing realtime TDS case studies!
    Let's see who goes down first, the orange monster or the pizza munchers

This is probably a good time to remind everybody that they should continue to take their medication regularly, whatever they are on!

This is probably a good time to remind everybody that they should continue to take their medication regularly, whatever they are on!

That's how the media specifically framed it, Hillary being in the basement of a pizza shop abusing kids. Did those 4 things happen at the same time? Was Hillary in the basement of a pizza restaurant with children? Of course not, it's all semantics, but somehow this is proof that the whole story has been debunked. And what about the perverted Instagram photos with the sick comments? Not one media person brought these imagages up when they interviewed the restaurant owner. What kind of journalism is that? If these people want to put this story to bed, then they need to address these issues. Until then there is going to be an element of doubt in some people's minds.

BTW the basement is in the other restaurant that he runs two doors away.