+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, saying "just reward for lying to the President and his team" while suspecting he was innocent was just you covering your bet presumably? Anyway, I'm sure it all made sense in your head at the time.
    The bloke told the judge he wanted to keep his guilty plea. In my book, all guilty people deserve the punishment that they get!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

So, saying "just reward for lying to the President and his team" while suspecting he was innocent was just you covering your bet presumably? Anyway, I'm sure it all made sense in your head at the time.
    I must admit I am now thoroughly confused by the definitions of modern words. When, with typical humility, WB said not only was he proficient in gaslighting but he actually wrote the manual I thought that meant he was adept at getting loads of people to question what is going on in their heads not lots of folk wondering what on earth is going on in his!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I must admit I am now thoroughly confused by the definitions of modern words. When, with typical humility, WB said not only was he proficient in gaslighting but he actually wrote the manual I thought that meant he was adept at getting loads of people to question what is going on in their heads not lots of folk wondering what on earth is going on in his!
    I laid out why Flynn was innocent two years ago, while the rest of you were still busy promoting the hoax Steele Dossier. I'd be surprised if you lot had one GCSE between you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I laid out why Flynn was innocent two years ago, while the rest of you were still busy promoting the hoax Steele Dossier. I'd be surprised if you lot had one GCSE between you!
    Imagine being made to look silly on a daily basis by a bunch of people with that level of academic achievement though!

Imagine being made to look silly on a daily basis by a bunch of people with that level of academic achievement though!
    Yeah, right!

Heisenberg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9310401.html

'Trump rape accuser E Jean Carroll asks for DNA sample from president, lawyers say'

Heisenberg

You would have thought someone who understands wind to extent he does might have seen that coming!

Donald Trump: "A border wall will stop the flow of drugs into the U.S".

Sinaloa cartel:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...and-california

My mistake. He said he never understood wind. Bet it confuses him even more now!

Heisenberg

My mistake. He said he never understood wind. Bet it confuses him even more now!

You are overthinking the Flynn case Cyril. Imagine if I had spent two years saying what a nice person you are, and then you came out and admitted that in reality you were an absolute c*nt of a person. All of my praise would immediately be nullified, and we would all have to accept that you really were an absolute c*nt. Even if my opinion was right it would be overridden by the words of the person concerned. So yeah, I said Flynn was innocent, but he himself said he was guilty, even after the the judge asked him to withdraw his guilty plea. It doesn't mean that my opinion was wrong, we just have to accept it when people say definitive things about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are overthinking the Flynn case Cyril. Imagine if I had spent two years saying what a nice person you are, and then you came out and admitted that in reality you were an absolute c*nt of a person. All of my praise would immediately be nullified, and we would all have to accept that you really were an absolute c*nt. Even if my opinion was right it would be overridden by the words of the person concerned. So yeah, I said Flynn was innocent, but he himself said he was guilty, even after the the judge asked him to withdraw his guilty plea. It doesn't mean that my opinion was wrong, we just have to accept it when people say definitive things about themselves.

3814.jpg

Jerry Nadler giving Shitt the F.O tablet
    will be a big fall out when this is over

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, awwwe fcuk it Jerry.
    https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1223104137572667400

Slow motion action replay

What's a blown down wall got to do with anything , other than an impressive lean too and probably harder to climb .

Unless it's a move the goalposts moment to detract from the real politics going on ??

Second term looming , yes or no , lets have a poll .

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Jerry Nadler giving Shitt the F.O tablet
    will be a big fall out when this is over

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, awwwe fcuk it Jerry.
    https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1223104137572667400

Brilliant.

Jerry Nadler looks a beaten man before he spoke .

Loved his chum trying to stop him going to the stand
    ,"" Jerry, Jerry "" you hear him say , tge only word missing us no , then his head drops as Jerry lollops to the stand.

Is this the big game changer weapons the Democrats have in there locker along with loopy Nancy.

Tell you what is irrelevant Jerry it's you Jerry .

And what's going on with his pants?

Everybody knows only the anti-Trumpers are perfect

Heisenberg

Every now and then I have to remind myself that he's the f**king President of the United States of America and not just a complete imbecile we read about every day in the news.

I think there are a few of them on here too

Every now and then I have to remind myself that he's the f**king President of the United States of America and not just a complete imbecile we read about every day in the news.
    Didn't he also say The Wall was being built in Colorado (which is not a border state)?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't he also say The Wall was being built in Colorado (which is not a border state)?
    He said that "kiddingly" apparently;-

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/u...-colorado.html

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yep... 100s of miles from the border.

He also said that a hurricane was going to hit Alabama and when it was pointed out that he was miles off again, he got his little pen out to draw on a map and lie about something that could have cost people their lives.

Stable Genius tho', innit.