+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BTW, she also oversaw the Awan case, as well as the cases of McCabe, Flynn, Stone, Manafort & Podesta.
    As all those cases were tried in DC that's not much of a shock is it!

So just to be clear what you are saying, because Jessie Liu was the DC Attorney then:

Imran Awan was guilty of more than mortgage fraud;
    McCabe and Podesta have been soft-pedalled and should be prosecuted for a crime (state which one)
    Manafort and Flynn are innocent of all charges.

Is that your stated position? If not what were you trying to intimate?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As all those cases were tried in DC that's not much of a shock is it!

So just to be clear what you are saying, because Jessie Liu was the DC Attorney then:

Imran Awan was guilty of more than mortgage fraud;
    McCabe and Podesta have been soft-pedalled and should be prosecuted for a crime (state which one)
    Manafort and Flynn are innocent of all charges.

Is that your stated position? If not what were you trying to intimate?
    I've never thought about it that way, you might be on to something!

I've never thought about it that way, you might be on to something!
    It's not like you to go all coy and spineless when challenged to justify baseless innuendo......oh wait a minute...it is!

It's not like you to go all coy and spineless when challenged to justify baseless innuendo......oh wait a minute...it is!
    I already know the ending, so you have plenty to look forward, especially the lessons learned wrap up

This is going to be the hottest ticket in town

This is going to be the hottest ticket in town

How do you introduce evidence legally?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    How do you introduce evidence legally?
    This is going to be like the Kavanaugh hearing on steroids

Another mug who has bought the impeachment hoax hook line and sinker.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/606496/

Another mug who has bought the impeachment hoax hook line and sinker.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/606496/
    The resistance runs deep!

I have to thank you for reviving the CTH website, as I had forgotten all about them. Here is the latest open source research which brings another stunning revelation to our attention:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-surveillance/

The resistance runs deep!

I have to thank you for reviving the CTH website, as I had forgotten all about them. Here is the latest open source research which brings another stunning revelation to our attention:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-surveillance/
    Thanks, they were the one's who brought news of the Storm and the Big Ugly weren't they. You know when you were bombarding the Board with their pictures of Trump surrounded by military men like Kelly and Petraeus all armed to the teeth to whisk half the swamp away to Gitmo. Two years on nada and all the military men that worked closely with him seem to think he's a grade one asshole. Funny that!

Heisenberg

Thanks, they were the one's who brought news of the Storm and the Big Ugly weren't they. You know when you were bombarding the Board with their pictures of Trump surrounded by military men like Kelly and Petraeus all armed to the teeth to whisk half the swamp away to Gitmo. Two years on nada and all the military men that worked closely with him seem to think he's a grade one asshole. Funny that!
    Forgotten about CTH

He genuinely thinks you'll forget that he quoted their article last week and passed it off as his own view, doesn't he?

The wheels of justice turn very slowly, and as we have discovered the implants were everywhere. It's good that we are finally getting to see the truth, and it seems like Western democracy is not all that it's cracked up to be. And let's not forget the little helpers such as yourself who actively play a part in maintaining this charade, which is essentially a fraud on the people.

The wheels of justice turn very slowly, and as we have discovered the implants were everywhere. It's good that we are finally getting to see the truth, and it seems like Western democracy is not all that it's cracked up to be. And let's not forget the little helpers such as yourself who actively play a part in maintaining this charade, which is essentially a fraud on the people.
    Every little helps. You of all people should be grateful to me. It wasn't so long ago that you were trying to show how clever, insightful and ahead of the game you were when all the time you were just a post-box for the Conservative Tree House.

You must have felt a bit cheap and dirty about that so you must have breathed a sigh of relief when I made an honest man of you. Now instead of pretending you have original thought when everybody knows your source you just post the CTH link directly, almost cutting out the middle man.

No wonder in another thread you were bemoaning that we don't have a Paster of the Year Award like some other sites. I think I got that right anyway!

Every little helps. You of all people should be grateful to me. It wasn't so long ago that you were trying to show how clever, insightful and ahead of the game you were when all the time you were just a post-box for the Conservative Tree House.

You must have felt a bit cheap and dirty about that so you must have breathed a sigh of relief when I made an honest man of you. Now instead of pretending you have original thought when everybody knows your source you just post the CTH link directly, almost cutting out the middle man.

No wonder in another thread you were bemoaning that we don't have a Paster of the Year Award like some other sites. I think I got that right anyway!
    You are just a shill, and if you think the CTH are the only ones uncovering the government malfeasance, then you are a total feckin' idiot There are many more equally capable people out there who have been exposing the plot to overthrow a duly elected president of the United States. Regarding your own judgement, you have been totally wrong about everything right from the very beginning, so I don't expect things to change anytime soon!

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5047614]
    The little known CTH blog have exposed the leaking of a top secret FISA warrant by the Senate Intel committee and a subsequent lack of justice, which has resulted in the former DC US Attorney's Treasury post nomination being withdrawn in response. Well done Cyril!

Bloody Hell, Jessie is a wrong un. Who would have thought it. Was it only three years ago after serving loyally as part of the Trump Transition team that she was personally interviewed and hand-picked to be the US Attorney for the District of Columbia.

Now of the 51 US Attorney's appointed by the Trump Administration only two were personally interviewed, Jessie for DC and another for New York. Spookily these are the two places where Trump has significant political and business interests so it would be important to get the right person in place.

In the extremely unlikely event that the CTH join the dots party you have been jacking off to is correct I bet the person who hand-picked her after a personal interview is looking an absolute plonker tonight.

On the other hand it could be that Jessie took this "rule of law" stuff a bit to seriously for Trump/Barr's liking and was a great disappointment to them. Nominate her for higher office, backfill with another Barr poodle more likely to do their bidding and let Jessie hang out to dry.

If it deflects from the facts that the DoJ recommended stiff sentence for Trump's best mate, Trump cried on twitter about it, Barr leapt, changed the recommendation in a way that 4 prosecutors resigned then so much the better.

Still, rule of law way to go buddy.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...epartment-post

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the president was frustrated that Liu did not get more directly involved in the politically charged cases.

I am sure that between him and Barr they will find someone a lot less interested in this "rule of law" malarkey. Oops they already have:

https://wtop.com/local/2020/01/ap-ex...ttorney-in-dc/

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5047994]
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...epartment-post

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the president was frustrated that Liu did not get more directly involved in the politically charged cases.
    CNN!!!

Come on Cyril, it's about time that you upped your game if you want to play with the big boys!

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5047996]
    CNN!!! Come on Cyril, it's time that you upped your game if you want to play with the big boys!
    So what's your take on these events big boy? Try not to revert to platitudes when composing your response.

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5047997]

So what's your take on these events big boy? Try not to revert to platitudes when composing your response.
    The house of cards is going to collapse, just like I said it would 3 years ago.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5048001]
    The house of cards is going to collapse, just like I said it would 3 years ago.
    Didn't try that hard then! I can see why you stick with platitudes, they are so safe and obviously give you a warm glow. Someone talking to CNN (I know how silly) says Liu was shafted because she didn't do the President's bidding but applied the "rule of law". Given that the only side you take is for the "rule of law" what are your thoughts on someone being treated this way?

Didn't try that hard then! I can see why you stick with platitudes, they are so safe and obviously give you a warm glow. Someone talking to CNN (I know how silly) says Liu was shafted because she didn't do the President's bidding but applied the "rule of law". Given that the only side you take is for the "rule of law" what are your thoughts on someone being treated this way?
    Her record speaks for itself, and it's there for everybody to see.

I see that even the arselick that Trump appointed as Attorney General with responsibility for applying the "rule of law" has said that Trump's actions on Twitter make it impossible for him to apply the "rule of law". You have to wonder what that does for the faith of people who are only spiritually guided by the "rule of law" rather than the grubby partisan politics that infuse lesser mortals.

I see that even the arselick that Trump appointed as Attorney General with responsibility for applying the "rule of law" has said that Trump's actions on Twitter make it impossible for him to apply the "rule of law". You have to wonder what that does for the faith of people who are only spiritually guided by the "rule of law" rather than the grubby partisan politics that infuse lesser mortals.
    Barr said trump's tweets make it impossible for him to do his job, presumably meaning getting much reduced sentences for the likes of Stone in direct opposition to what his department wants.

Heisenberg

Trump in 2019: "I never sent Rudy to Ukraine"

Trump in 2020: "I sent Rudy to Ukraine"

Trump fans: "He's telling the truth, it's a hoax/witch hunt"
    Also Trump fans: "I don't care that he lied, he's draining the swamp".

Our resident Trump arselicker won't like it that the video is from CNN (even though it's showing literal recordings of Trump) - but for his benefit, I embedded it from here: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9335186.html

I see the usual suspects have missed the move and jumped in feet first, [D5] no longer in play.
    When you are blind, what do you see?
    Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
    You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
    Deploy 'circular reporting' and 'group-think' tactics (echo chamber) to artificially raise 'public outcry'
    Sometimes a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth and/or background.