+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I see the usual suspects have missed the move and jumped in feet first, [D5] no longer in play.
    When you are blind, what do you see?
    Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
    You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
    Deploy 'circular reporting' and 'group-think' tactics (echo chamber) to artificially raise 'public outcry'
    Sometimes a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth and/or background.
    Can't wait to see lardy & cyril try to squirm their way out of this one ... it was CNN that made me believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Can't wait to see lardy & cyril try to squirm their way out of this one ... it was CNN that made me believe it!
    What are you both getting excited about? Is it McCabe and the "rule of law". No wonder Donny boy was getting so het up when the Justice Department served justice.......it was CTH that made me believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What are you both getting excited about? Is it McCabe and the "rule of law". No wonder Donny boy was getting so het up when the Justice Department served justice.......it was CTH that made me believe it!
    Deary me Cyril, you have jumped in again without the 48 hour rule 👀on

The latest blog is worth a read, I wonder how close to the truth he really is? It's all down to Durham now, and any possible interference from outside influences. Will his findings be unfiltered or watered down? We've come a very long way from it all being a conspiracy theory though.

Deary me Cyril, you have jumped in again without the 48 hour rule ��on
    Do you think the decision that criminal charges against McCabe were baseless after a two year investigation will be reversed in two days over a weekend then?

Deary me Cyril, you have jumped in again without the 48 hour rule ��on
    The MSM are in panic mode, with lots of flak being randomly fired in all directions.

The latest blog is worth a read, I wonder how close to the truth he really is? It's all down to Durham now, and any possible interference from outside influences. With his findings be unfiltered or watered down? We've come a very long way from it all being a conspiracy theory though.
    I thought you and the good ole boys in Florida had McCabe going to Gitmo. Still the "rule of law" prevailed so you must be over the moon!

The MSM are in panic mode, with lots of flak being randomly fired in all directions.
    Explain what you mean will you? If you can of course!

I thought you and the good ole boys in Florida had McCabe going to Gitmo. Still the "rule of law" prevailed so you must be over the moon!
    It's not over until it's over.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5048266]It's not over until it's over.

Gosh, what do think he will be prosecuted for instead? It's amazing when you get things so wrong that it's not wrong rather there's something behind the next corner that only you can see!

Gosh, what do think he will be prosecuted for instead? It's amazing when you get things so wrong that it's not wrong rather there's something behind the next corner that only you can see!
    FISA abuse for starters.

You sound like you are a PR spokesperson for government corruption

Perrenial Lardy & Cyril favourite Michael Avenatti has been found guilty on all counts in the Nike extortion case. I guess that rules him out of the 2020 presidential campaign race?

Perrenial Lardy & Cyril favourite Michael Avenatti has been found guilty on all counts in Nike extortion case. I guess that rules him out of running in the 2020 presidential campaign race?
    Back on the put false words in people's mouths trail again I see. I also see that you claimed to predict Man City's Champions League expulsion when you did nothing of the sort. Indeed you rambled around a 6 page thread looking stupid and then stating they were allegations and you would wait for the result of the investigation. But if claiming to be right even when the facts show otherwise is so important to your self-esteem then....Well Done You!

Just to observe this thread has been active for nearly three years and has more views and posts than any other at CCMB by a long way.

Back on the put false words in people's mouths trail again I see. I also see that you claimed to predict Man City's Champions League expulsion when you did nothing of the sort. Indeed you rambled around a 6 page thread looking stupid and then stating they were allegations and you would wait for the result of the investigation. But if claiming to be right even when the facts show otherwise is so important to your self-esteem then....Well Done You!
    I said they were under investigation for current FFP offences and facing severe sanctions, when everybody else said it was only for signing underage players prior to 2015. I'm too clever for you Cyril

Another bad night for Cyril, Avanatti going down, Flynn's case being reviewed by a US Attorney, and McCabe still waiting on Durham!

Another bad night for Cyril, Avanatti going down, Flynn's case being reviewed by a US Attorney, and McCabe still waiting on Durham!
    Will Stone get sacrificed, but get pardoned later?

Will Stone get sacrificed, but get pardoned later?
    It's my understanding that more than one case is going to be reviewed, so it's not only Flynn. I think it's good that this government malfeasance is finally getting some sunlight, but for some reason Cyril is continually trying to cover it up, which seems a bit odd as it is an attack on democracy itself.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Just to observe this thread has been active for nearly three years and has more views and posts than any other at CCMB by a long way.
    TDS that what it is they pretend to hate him, but are consumed by everything about him .

I don't find admitting I do find him an interesting fella ( not a fan ) just interested in his behaviors its so non president like and he's so Teflon like .

The shit that has been thrown at him over the last four years is incredible and he just keeps on batting the off and coming ,I'm convinced he will get elected for a second term .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    TDS that what it is they pretend to hate him, but are consumed by everything about him .

I don't find admitting I do find him an interesting fella ( not a fan ) just interested in his behaviors its so non president like and he's so Teflon like .

The shit that has been thrown at him over the last four years is incredible and he just keeps on batting the off and coming ,I'm convinced he will get elected for a second term .
    It would be interesting to do a post count of the thread. Gluey would obviously be far and away the most frequent contributor, but I think you'd be surprised to find yourself in the top 5, despite your protests that it's everyone else who's obsessed with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It would be interesting to do a post count of the thread. Gluey would obviously be far and away the most frequent contributor.
    And also the most accurate poster, while you definately contributed the most BS!!!

A bit of light hearted humour in this thread, it's a football MB first and foremost and thus toilet humour applies!!!
    this has to be fake ?
    retweeted by Trump!!!
    https://twitter.com/PaulSam27131285/...13300884504576