+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd love to see the smirk on his face as he scrolls through his favourite media outlets, thinking to himself how clever he is, totally oblivious of the large elephant sitting in his room
    Nellie I suppose? Trust you to bring the subject back to Trump. This is fanboy devotion gone mad!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Nellie I suppose? Trust you to bring the subject back to Trump. This is fanboy devotion gone mad!
    It's nothing to do with Trump, in case you haven't realised the gatekeepers only let the chosen candidates through, and it didn't just start in 2016 America. You and your ilk are the enablers that allow it to happen, the useful idiots of the world.

It's nothing to do with Trump, in case you haven't realised the gatekeepers only let the chosen candidates through, and it didn't just start in 2016 America. You and your ilk are the enablers that allow it to happen, the useful idiots of the world.
    You'll see this as heresy I'm sure, but I've just watched an American public service documentary series on Bill Clinton which was far from just a tribute to him and it struck me that the way he was treated by the Republicans compares very closely to how the Democrats have been with Trump. Was that also an attempted coup against an elected President or do different rules apply because Clinton is a, despised, globalist?

So you are saying that Trump was the chosen candidate of the 'gatekeepers' when he won the Republican nomination and then the electoral college vote?

That seems to contradict everything you (and your ilk) have been spouting for the past 4 years.

And my previous post on this wasn't about Trump - it was about trump, trump, trump.

So you are saying that Trump was the chosen candidate of the 'gatekeepers' when he won the Republican nomination and then the electoral college vote?

That seems to contradict everything you (and your ilk) have been spouting for the past 4 years.

And my previous post on this wasn't about Trump - it was about trump, trump, trump.
    Read up on operation crossfire hurricane and get back to me..

Good news for those who believe in the rule of law as Rep Radcliffe reappears..

Read up on operation crossfire hurricane and get back to me..
    It is alright for you to admit you have tied yourself in a knot again. You said above: '....in case you haven't realised the gatekeepers only let the chosen candidates through, and it didn't just start in 2016 America.' I asked you if that meant that Trump was the chosen candidate of these gatekeepers - as he was nominated and elected. He clearly got through.

I have read way too much on Operation Crossfire Hurricane already and have no intention of getting back to you on it.

I have read way too much on Operation Crossfire Hurricane already and have no intention of getting back to you on it.
    Obviously, as it exposes you as being a shill of the fake news media

PS Trump wasn't supposed to make it, but the incompetence of those trying to stop him was unprecedented.

President Trump negotiates an end to the 18-year Afghan war

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51689443

Hell's bells, the Don has called another coronavirus press conference for later on. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...99741630230530

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I will be having a 1:30 P.M. Press Conference at the White House to discuss the latest CoronaVirus developments. Thank you!
    5:02 PM · Feb 29, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hell's bells, the Don has called another coronavirus press conference for later on. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...99741630230530

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I will be having a 1:30 P.M. Press Conference at the White House to discuss the latest CoronaVirus developments. Thank you!
    I expect he's found a cure.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I didn't dream it, he appointed Pence as the virus tsar just days back, now he's going to front a presser on a Saturday afternoon.

Can watch it here live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv8v...ature=youtu.be it's scheduled to start in 10 mins.

Although it was an uninspiring performance, he did at least manage to drag his sorry arse to the prior press conference to the time that he appointed.

WTF is he rambling on about? He's either been at the Mogadon tablets or hasn't slept for days.

He essentially said nothing when reading a script while looking tired and depressed.

We're Doomed.

He essentially said nothing when reading a script while looking tired and depressed.

Are they CGIing the fanny out of trump's neck, now?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You'll see this as heresy I'm sure, but I've just watched an American public service documentary series on Bill Clinton which was far from just a tribute to him and it struck me that the way he was treated by the Republicans compares very closely to how the Democrats have been with Trump. Was that also an attempted coup against an elected President or do different rules apply because Clinton is a, despised, globalist?
    in your own time Gluey.

in your own time Gluey.
    We're the CIA, FBI, DOJ and foreign intel agencies also involved?

We're the CIA, FBI, DOJ and foreign intel agencies also involved?
    Nothing to do with the question I asked you, but, even if it were, the situation remains that the fate of both men was in the hands of a group of people with the power to remove an elected leader from his job and, in Clinton's case, the vote went entirely along party lines and, in Trump's, it went almost entirely along party lines. As both men had enough members of their own party involved in the vote to ensure that the required two thirds majority did not happen, they were always going to survive because of the deeply biased nature of those doing the voting - Clinton and Trump would have been removed from office if the Republicans in Clinton's case and Democrats in Trump's had over 66 per cent of those eligible to vote.

Yet, you constantly tell us that there was an attempted coup to remove Trump, the legally elected President (despite him losing the popular vote by a far bigger margin than the one which decided the Brexit referendum), so why won't you say the same about Clinton's impeachment?

Nothing to do with the question I asked you, but, even if it were, the situation remains that the fate of both men was in the hands of a group of people with the power to remove an elected leader from his job and, in Clinton's case, the vote went entirely along party lines and, in Trump's, it went almost entirely along party lines. As both men had enough members of their own party involved in the vote to ensure that the required two thirds majority did not happen, they were always going to survive because of the deeply biased nature of those doing the voting - Clinton and Trump would have been removed from office if the Republicans in Clinton's case and Democrats in Trump's had over 66 per cent of those eligible to vote.

Yet, you constantly tell us that there was an attempted coup to remove Trump, the legally elected President (despite him losing the popular vote by a far bigger margin than the one which decided the Brexit referendum), so why won't you say the same about Clinton's impeachment?
    Clinton actually did what he was accused of doing.

Clinton actually did what he was accused of doing.
    Trump admitted to the thing he was accused of as well, so, once again, I ask why is one an "attempted coup" and not the other one?

Trump admitted to the thing he was accused of as well, so, once again, I ask why is one an "attempted coup" and not the other one?
    He was well within his rights to ask the Ukrainian president to investigate corruption as there is an anti-corruption agreement between both countries, which incidentally is now underway in Ukraine.