+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    LDS is still going strong on here then. Some people just can't stop talking about me.
    Wow, you've even got a syndrome named after you, well done

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Gorra say I'm glad I'm not in his shoes because it will be an onerous task defending Trumpton re today's howler.
    Can you imagine how stupid someone who has spent a decade creating a persona as a free thinking anti-media libertarian might look if they responded to this post:

And you believe everything you read?

With this personal view though:

Right now I would believe him over you, as you have no knowledge about how (insert journalist of choice) obtained his information.

Thoughts and prayers etc

Imagine being a colossal self obsessed ****ing moron at this time as this **** is ....
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...871995393?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can you imagine how stupid someone who has spent a decade creating a persona as a free thinking anti-media libertarian might look if they responded to this post:

And you believe everything you read?

With this personal view though:

Right now I would believe him over you, as you have no knowledge about how (insert journalist of choice) obtained his information.

Thoughts and prayers etc
    You are a very strange person Cyril.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are a very strange person Cyril.
    Ever thought about giving the "ignore" button a go?

Heisenberg

Ever thought about giving the "ignore" button a go?
    I thought that he already had you on 'ignore'?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can we call it the Wuhan virus?

CNN thinks its OK, so it must be Ok.

CNN.jpg

The twins are off again , Trump is a clown ndcwrong about lot , but he's right about China , dirty fecks

Folk can call it what it wants , Chinese public health and living standards are appalling and barbaric ,thier government makes loads of dosh as it builds its military,
    jails those who speak out , whilst 16 million live in poverty, and revert to dreadful eating behaviours and poor sanitation .

The Trump haters don't seem to care though, they cant criticise China's leaders in the same way as it does the Trump and USA administrations , pathetic and worryingly short sighted .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The twins are off again , Trump is a clown ndcwrong about lot , but he's right about China , dirty fecks
    When you say he was right about China, this was what he was saying about the strong, sharp professional focus of President Xi when he was still calling it CoronaVirus and expecting the world to be great when the weather warms up.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...utbreak-111915

Folk can call it what it wants , Chinese public health and living standards are appalling and barbaric ,thier government makes loads of dosh as it builds its military,
    jails those who speak out , whilst 16 million live in poverty, and revert to dreadful eating behaviours and poor sanitation .

The Trump haters don't seem to care though, they cant criticise China's leaders in the same way as it does the Trump and USA administrations , pathetic and worryingly short sighted .
    Covid 19 seems perfectly fine for nearly everyone else, why not him and his lackeys?

Covid 19 seems perfectly fine for nearly everyone else, why not him and his lackeys?
    He's only started recently. Before it was coronavirus. It's because he needs an enemy to focus on, so it's going to China.

If lifeonmars is concerned about short sightedness, maybe he needs to consider how the us will very soon be reliant on Chinese medical expertise and supplies to fight the virus. Now that's short sighted.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's only started recently. Before it was coronavirus. It's because he needs an enemy to focus on, so it's going to China.

If lifeonmars is concerned about short sightedness, maybe he needs to consider how the us will very soon be reliant on Chinese medical expertise and supplies to fight the virus. Now that's short sighted.
    You can defend who you like scientists around the world have told us this is china born as have been other virus due to their unhealthy inter action with wild animal markets and facilitating animial viruses to cross over to humans .

Let's hope no one near us dies because of this?

You can defend who you like scientists around the world have told us this is china born as have been other virus due to their unhealthy inter action with wild animal markets and facilitating animial viruses to cross over to humans .

Let's hope no one near us dies because of this?
    What's Mandarin for Virtue Signalling and Moral Narcissism I wonder?

What's Mandarin for Virtue Signalling and Moral Narcissism I wonder?
    I knew you'd slide into a non reply , good man , try some live bats if your hungry

Think you lost me at I knew!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    CNN thinks its OK, so it must be Ok.

CNN.jpg
    I wonder if it's time for Spanish Flu to be renamed when you consider that the first recorded case of it was in Kansas City;-

https://www.history.com/news/why-was...he-spanish-flu

Perhaps Trump could announce the change of name the next time he's talking about the "Chinese virus"?

I wonder if it's time for Spanish Flu to be renamed when you consider that the first recorded case of it was in Kansas City;-

Perhaps Trump could announce the change of name the next time he's talking about the "Chinese virus"?
    Who knew that the B in BSE stood for Bovine instead of British even though the way that we cannibalised cows was the source of that epidemic?

Is your post intended for @Acosta?, he don;t post on here i think, you can find him on twitter, do you drop the chinese/indian in-front of curry ? I don't eat either!!, I wonder if doctors are now frightened to put German in-front of measles, as you well know, a country has been put in-front of many things in history but all of a sudden outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Is your post intended for @Acosta?, he don;t post on here i think, you can find him on twitter, do you drop the chinese/indian in-front of curry ? I don't eat either!!, I wonder if doctors are now frightened to put German in-front of measles, as you well know, a country has been put in-front of many things in history but all of a sudden outrage.
    Aren't there a few stages of this though Nelse?

Shit authoritarian country with shit record of transparency starts having a novel disease.

Do you:

a) Say their President has this sorted and the one and a half dozen cases in our country will soon naturally go or
    b) Take all necessary steps to eliminate the virus as quickly as possible short of calling it a hoax?

Aren't there a few stages of this though Nelse?

Shit authoritarian country with shit record of transparency starts having a novel disease.

Do you:

a) Say their President has this sorted and the one and a half dozen cases in our country will soon naturally go or
    b) Take all necessary steps to eliminate the virus as quickly as possible short of calling it a hoax?
    Cyril, I get the anger n'all that for lots of the stuff, that isn't an issue for me, but this particular one borders on pathetic, your handle suggests you used to travel away with Cyril I never went away on his busses although remember them, when did we all become so offended over such triviality as using the word Chinese?, i don't get this anger on this subject, obviously i'm missing something or maybe just stressed out not knowing what is ahead, my job is good today but maybe on Monday i'll be getting a dear John and at my age i'm fked but still alive for which i'm thankful, stress levels are rising, my holiday is cancelled and i think its time for #walkaway for a couple of weeks to chill, I've got to a point where I don't even believe my own conspiracy on this as it sounds too far fetched. A couple of songs left to post on the music thread, got one beer left, Trust the plan
    Q+

Swine Flu also originated in the US.