+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

The demise of Trump has been the car crash most of us expected. I'm not sure it's going to get better any time soon.

I wonder how the Trump Cheerleaders are taking it? Strange that they've all deserted the thread!

i,m not a trump cheerleader lardy but i notice the trump team are challenging the hammer and scoreboard process

see u tube link . pretty sure it will get taken down anytime soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCk_2xKCbws

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i,m not a trump cheerleader lardy but i notice the trump team are challenging the hammer and scoreboard process

I'm pretty sure it will stay up. Should be tagged under 'comedy' though

They are challenging it, they're challenging everything and going in hard.

Getting thrown out of court for no evidence though. Last I heard it was 20 defeats. But they aren't going to court to win, they're doing it to make people think 'no smoke without fire'.

Heisenberg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...d-vote-counts/

Have a read of this Moz.

As everything that sounds like it's conspiracy bullshit... this one is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...d-vote-counts/

Have a read of this Moz.

As everything that sounds like it's conspiracy bullshit... this one is too.
    Trump needs to get his lawyers on YouTube! The fools are dropping court cases like me in goal at 5aside.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ection-results

Just read Facebook have took down the title of "President Elect" off Bidens Facebook page. Hmmmm, what does Facebook know. For the record I don't use Facebook so you will have to all go look for yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Just read Facebook have took down the title of "President Elect" off Bidens Facebook page. Hmmmm, what does Facebook know. For the record I don't use Facebook so you will have to all go look for yourselves.
    You could post what you just read, that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You could post what you just read, that might help.
    Told you I don't use Facebook, you will have to go look for yourself to confirm.

Told you I don't use Facebook, you will have to go look for yourself to confirm.
    I think he means to say where you read it.

Sorry misunderstood. When you said you read about it somewhere I had this wild idea you could post what you read.

Sorry misunderstood. When you said you read about it somewhere I had this wild idea you could post what you read.
    Can't you use the internet then to look for yourself?

I will not say it again go and have a look on facebook it's right there. If your incapable can someone else here please log on to Facebook to confirm.

This is what the americans are saying ihatealians the vote has not yet been certified yet so how can be be the president elect

Until the votes are certified which I think should be announced the start of december hes a projected winner and with Trump contesting the votes and if it does goes to court god knows where it all ends up .

This is what the americans are saying ihatealians the vote has not yet been certified yet so how can be be the president elect

Until the votes are certified which I think should be announced the start of december hes a projected winner and with Trump contesting the votes and if it does goes to court god knows where it all ends up .
    This is how it's done every election. Trump became president elect in the early hours after election day in 2016.

The transition would normally be well under way by now.

Apparently Durham is scared of the guy who is not going to be President rather than found f all

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...#post-comments

Rather a sarcastic celebration of the deplatforming of a website lol. I thought the Western world was all about freedom of speech. By the way my dad died in the second world war trying to make sure we all had freedom of speech. Once more a very juvenile post by yourself, you need to grow up man.

I was referring to this sarcastic comment earlier. De-platforming any website whether it be left or right leaning doesn't matter. We live in a western world where our forefathers fought a war so we could all speak freely whatever our political persuasion. I have never visited the conservativetreehouse website but it's name implies it is a politically right leaning website providing some sort of imformation. In my view it would not be a good thing if that site or for say example Snopes would be de-platformed or do you disagree?

I was referring to this sarcastic comment earlier. De-platforming any website whether it be left or right leaning doesn't matter. We live in a western world where our forefathers fought a war so we could all speak freely whatever our political persuasion. I have never visited the conservativetreehouse website but it's name implies it is a politically right leaning website providing some sort of imformation. In my view it would not be a good thing if that site or for say example Snopes would be de-platformed or do you disagree?
    It used to be a favourite on here so I was seeing who was interested. Think most of the freest thinkers had it in their twitter feed anyway so doubt their rights would be infringed.

Awwww shucks!

Where am I going to send my prayer requests now?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is how it's done every election. Trump became president elect in the early hours after election day in 2016.

The transition would normally be well under way by now.
    lardy it wasn't contested . theres been a history of contested voting in america since the 1800's and in the year 2000 they were blaming technology even then ! Nothings changed and they put a man on the moon so they say

https://theconversation.com/a-histor...al-gore-149414

lardy it wasn't contested . theres been a history of contested voting in america since the 1800's and in the year 2000 they were blaming technology even then ! Nothings changed and they put a man on the moon so they say

https://theconversation.com/a-histor...al-gore-149414
    Yes the vast majority haven't ended in this kind of nonsense.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do for months. He's doing it because he can.

He said in 2016 and 2020 that he would only accept the results if he won, and even then in 2016 he didn't accept more had voted for Clinton.

Is it plausible that he would have known there would be election fraud for months and do nothing about it?

Is it plausible that the presidential election would be rigged for Biden but the exact same process would not be rigged to win him the senate too?

Is it plausible that an election fraud was made involving hundreds of thousands of votes, spread over multiple states and even more counties within those states, but no evidence of it is available to courts?

Of course not. Oh, but Trump says he won, so that's enough