Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    draining the swamp.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ne-call-report

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Cringe factor I thought 10000000 ��
    A grand total of zero in that net. Keep trying lifeonmars!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    The whistleblower must be feeling a little nervous. I wonder if this is relatd to the appointment of Richard Grenell and Kash Patel to the ODNI?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...general-164287

the whistleblower just rang me to say ,the usual trump haters will be on here shortly with replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    the whistleblower just rang me to say ,the usual trump haters will be on here shortly with replies.
    You mean the resident cover-up merchants?

You mean the resident cover-up merchants?
    They are holding of for now , they are concentrating on cheap , personal short jibes , aimed at certain posters they don't like , quite child like , if you think about it .

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A grand total of zero in that net. Keep trying lifeonmars!
    Still goalless!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Still goalless!
    Going into extra time now. Maybe we can bring back the 'Golden Goal' rule for this one to try to save it from going to pens.

President Trump Removes Coup Plotter ICIG Michael Atkinson – Effective 30 Days From Today – DC Media Conscripts Go Bananas

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...pts-go-bananas

Just so that Conservative Tree House, Fox News and the Trump twitter feed don't get a total free pass, some reaction:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-impeachment

There was swift condemnation from Democrats. Chuck Schumer, the minority leader in the Senate, said: “President Trump fires people for telling the truth.

“Michael Atkinson is a man of integrity who has served our nation for almost two decades. Being fired for having the courage to speak truth to power makes him a patriot.”

Adam Schiff, chairman of the House intelligence committee and a prominent figure in the impeachment hearings, described the move as “yet another blatant attempt by the president to gut the independence of the intelligence community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing”.

He added: “At a time when our country is dealing with a national emergency and needs people in the intelligence community to speak truth to power, the president’s dead of night decision puts our country and national security at even greater risk.”

Neera Tanden, president of the Center for American Progress think tank in Washington, tweeted: “Leave it to Trump to use a global pandemic as cover for his retaliation against those who helped bring to light his wrongdoing. Disgusting.”

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Just so that Conservative Tree House, Fox News and the Trump twitter feed don't get a total free pass, some reaction:
    Of course when seeking the truth you need a large pool of source data in order to make sense of any event. Just take note of who said what and return to it later for verification. Don't forget the CTH called out the fake Steele dossier, Russia collusion hoax, and Mueller obstruction of justice frame job very early on, while most of the publications you referenced above got it very wrong. Time is a great leveller when it comes to dealing with situations like this. If you read the CTH piece above, you will have noticed that the IG in question in deep in the muck regarding the recently exposed FISA abuse. I don't accept everything that they say, but from previous experience they are usually in the ballpark. BTW, what you are attempting to do here was the downfall of lardy & cyril, as they soon became the water carriers for the criminal classes, as they tried their best to hide their crimes.

Of course when seeking the truth you need a large pool of source data in order to make sense of any event. Just take note of who said what and return to it later for verification. Don't forget the CTH called out the fake Steele dossier, Russia collusion hoax, and Mueller obstruction of justice frame job very early on, while most of the publications you referenced above got it very wrong. Time is a great leveller when it comes to dealing with situations like this. If you read the CTH piece above, you will have noticed that the IG in question in deep in the muck regarding the recently exposed FISA abuse. I don't accept everything that they say, but from previous experience they are usually in the ballpark. BTW, what you are attempting to do here was the downfall of lardy & cyril, as they soon became the water carriers for the criminal classes, as they tried their best to hide their crimes.
    https://vocal.media/motivation/signs...self-awareness

More bollox from you, my observations are measurable over time. You and lardy are nothing more than shitposters doing a cover-up job for your political masters.

More bollox from you, my observations are measurable over time. You and lardy are nothing more than shitposters doing a cover-up job for your political masters.
    It was a copying error, so no need to go all paranoid android on us!

It was a copying error, so no need to go all paranoid android on us!
    The data is in, and it turns out you are a shill. Cyril the shill has a nice ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Going into extra time now. Maybe we can bring back the 'Golden Goal' rule for this one to try to save it from going to pens.
    I think LoM is playing for pens. Shows the confidence he has in his choice of fDon Murray, Eddie Johnson, Antony Gerrard, Gary Madine and Aden Flint I suppose

I think LoM is playing for pens. Shows the confidence he has in his choice of fDon Murray, Eddie Johnson, Antony Gerrard, Gary Madine and Aden Flint I suppose
    And here comes the old comedy routine, in an attempt to hide that what is obvious to the keen eye

And here comes the old comedy routine, in an attempt to hide that what is obvious to the keen eye
    What's obvious to the keen eye?

What's obvious to the keen eye?
    We know who you are, Cyril the shill

President Trump Removes Coup Plotter ICIG Michael Atkinson – Effective 30 Days From Today – DC Media Conscripts Go Bananas

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...pts-go-bananas

There goes another , they will some new revolving doors .

Have you seen the strange replies just above this post , about extra time and goalless draws , I honestly don't know what there on about .

I do see a trend occurring these days where their responses have far less are detail and reason , its more childish.

Perhaps cabin fever has finally struck the poor soles have lost so many battles within the political forum it must take its toll what with Boris and Trump still there it must rile them up badly .

It is interesting though they are more concentrated on USA TDS issues than UK politics , I suppose that political battleground has truly been trounced, it must be really effecting thier well being , I hope they come through this okay ??

I await with anticipation their latest child like response.

Dear Colonel Monheim, please check the whistleblower paperwork ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There goes another , they will some new revolving doors .

Have you seen the strange replies just above this post , about extra time and goalless draws , I honestly don't know what there on about .

I do see a trend occurring these days where their responses have far less are detail and reason , its more childish.

Perhaps cabin fever has finally struck the poor soles have lost so many battles within the political forum it must take its toll what with Boris and Trump still there it must rile them up badly .

It is interesting though they are more concentrated on USA TDS issues than UK politics , I suppose that political battleground has truly been trounced, it must be really effecting thier well being , I hope they come through this okay ??

I await with anticipation their latest child like response.
    He bit lol

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    lofl