+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

This is from almost three years ago: https://www.rt.com/russia/official-w...garo-politics/

He said, in my opinion, he's just a front man who has no power just like the other presidents he had met. I recall Icke said similar many years ago when interviewed by Terry Wogan. He and the audience laughed at him.

Putin on Trump: "I have already spoken to three US presidents. They come and go, but politics stays the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration."

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This is from almost three years ago: https://www.rt.com/russia/official-w...garo-politics/

He said, in my opinion, he's just a front man who has no power just like the other presidents he had met. I recall Icke said similar many years ago when interviewed by Terry Wogan. He and the audience laughed at him.

Putin on Trump: "I have already spoken to three US presidents. They come and go, but politics stays the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration."
    Vladimir President For Life I'm Hard Putin said that! Wow. Is that the same Quasi-Dictator that has a strategy of destabilising asymmetric warfare against Western interests or some other objective guy you found to further your theories.

Think you've had better days Morg!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Need to bring this up to date. We now need to add:

It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;

Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and

today's offering of it's all a plot to feed us one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Will keep this updated for you in case the "I was right all along" narrative changes again!
    Hey troll, stop making shit up. You are a disinformation propagandist and everybody knows which side you are batting for. Never for get that!

Vladimir President For Life I'm Hard Putin said that! Wow. Is that the same Quasi-Dictator that has a strategy of destabilising asymmetric warfare against Western interests or some other objective guy you found to further your theories.

Surprised by your reaction. Are you feeling fed up? Twas a serious question as everyone, including me, seems to be nervous/apprehensive/worried at the moment so I'll let it slide. However, should you continue then I'll rip the piss out of you with regularity.

Its been months since you've posted anything mildly amusing. You've turned into a butthurt vindictive troll, and it's very painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Its been months since you've posted anything mildly amusing. You've turned into a butthurt vindictive troll, and it's very painful to watch.
    I agree. He's become an increasingly bitter bloke.

After three years of Russia Collusion/Mueller/Impeachment BS your reputation is in tatters. You put all your eggs into one basket, and now you are a broken man. All you've got left is your snidey little comments and personal insults. In short, you are an irritating ****.

I agree. He's become an increasingly bitter bloke.
    He was ok when he thought he was right about everything, but he turned nasty when I deconstructed his entire narrative, and now it's there for all to see, cyril is nothing more than a shill with a very specific agenda.

Maybe he has other things going on and has become depressed. Sometimes it can happen without realising. It happened to me on a few occasions after reading one too many of Lardy's posts.

Blog Entries

Good to see all is well and normal over here

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Good to see all is well and normal over here
    Bun fights are breaking out all over. So many are putting the welly in. You're advised to stay well clear.

Bun fights are breaking out all over. So many are putting the welly in. You're advised to stay well clear.
    The problem with cyril is I was one person against their little cabal that was backed up by the elite global media. They never thought I could win, but I never though I could lose, so its quite crushing when that happens

After three years of Russia Collusion/Mueller/Impeachment BS your reputation is in tatters. You put all your eggs into one basket, and now you are a broken man. All you've got left is your snidey little comments and personal insults. In short, you are an irritating ****.
    Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****

Do you remember that symptoms of lack of self awareness post you yelped at. Looks like I have just ticked off Passive Aggressive on my bingo card!

oops sorry missed troll and disinformation propagandist!

Hey troll, stop making shit up. You are a disinformation propagandist and everybody knows which side you are batting for. Never for get that!
    Just to set a baseline of your posts:

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu:
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

If I am making any of this shit up there are the 10 steps in how you have responded to the pandemic. Point to any one of them and I will play you back posts you have made. Deal?

Blog Entries

I did notice but thanks anyway

#thoughtsandprayers

Just to set a baseline of your posts:

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu:
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

If I am making any of this shit up there are the 10 steps in how you have responded to the pandemic. Point to any one of them and I will play you back posts you have made. Deal?
    Farkin 'ell go and see a psychiatrist or something, you are obsessed and I am starting to worry about you and your behaviour!

PS Trump never colluded with the Russians, and the moon isn't made out of cheese.

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****

Do you remember that symptoms of lack of self awareness post you yelped at. Looks like I have just ticked off Passive Aggressive on my bingo card!

oops sorry missed troll and disinformation propagandist!
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space

Blog Entries

Farkin 'ell go and see a psychiatrist or something, you are obsessed and I am starting to worry about you and your behaviour!

PS Trump never colluded with the Russians, and the moon isn't made out of cheese.
    Keep calm and empty your inbox

Keep calm and empty your inbox
    almost like you can't put the genie back in the bottle

Blog Entries

almost like you can't put the genie back in the bottle
    Huh?

Huh?
    Well. You've posted on this Board less than a dozen times in 2020 and almost all those posts align with when WB is having a hissy fit. Huh Indeed!

Huh?
    I think he's stalking you as well, we have a psycho in our midst!

Huh?
    He's kept a record of the date and time of each visit, and everything that you say! What a weirdo!!

Blog Entries

Well. You've posted on this Board less than a dozen times in 2020 and almost all those posts align with when WB is having a hissy fit. Huh Indeed!
    Huh indeed? I'm usually at work all the time, I was just saying hello, dunno how I've upset you?