+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    oh well time to leave it to the lawyers now to see if he really has evidence of a fraud or is the man a complete loon

an important news conference by his lawyers at 12pm USA time later today

You are still on the fence

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There you go again with your anal fixation

Heisenberg

https://apnews.com/article/election-...2078180973e8b3

Painful stuff.

It was all about the mail-in ballots and Hunter Biden before... I guess if that doesn't work, just blame Hugo Chavez and keep going until you run out of ideas of who is to blame for Trump losing an election that he was predicted to lose comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...2078180973e8b3

Painful stuff.

It was all about the mail-in ballots and Hunter Biden before... I guess if that doesn't work, just blame Hugo Chavez and keep going until you run out of ideas of who is to blame for Trump losing an election that he was predicted to lose comfortably.
    I'm waiting to learn of Sidney's sacking any time soon after she referred to "President Biden" according to that report .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm waiting to learn of Sidney's sacking any time soon after she referred to "President Biden" according to that report .
    Oof... I didn't notice that bit

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Our top political pundit was on the money again. Rudy did have some things up his sleeve.

4 more years!!!

4 more years!!!
    haha

i will let you know after operation ' STING' has been completed

i will let you know after operation ' STING' has been completed
    Just the usual two week wait then!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just the usual two week wait then!
    It is coming. Nothing can stop it!

where do i i start with todays news ................. ok keep it short and simple

dominion have up sticks in denver and Toronto when the plod knocked on there door . no where to be seen
    dominion didn't show in pennsylvania to answer to the state county legislators to answer questions about there systems backed out at the last moment . what are they afraid of ?
    a dominion counting machine found on a disused grass verge in Georgia . the local police are investigating
    4 people been arrested with corruption charges in michigan ( i think ) with vote tampering when counting votes
    now been confirmed the server in Germany that stored the votes have been seized in Germany last weekend by the us military

got a big list here but will save for another day too right i,m sitting on the fence and oh happy birthday Mr Biden

think its going to be 2 years to sort out this mess not 2 weeks !

American Justice will shine through .

Heisenberg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...59204.html?amp

The entertainment continues. Tucker Carlson (one of the most odious Trump/Republican arselickers in existence) has accused one of Trump's lawyers of having no evidence of the election fraud that she's claimed... and she's hit back accordingly.

M. Night Shyamalan take note... This is how to write a twist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...59204.html?amp

The entertainment continues. Tucker Carlson (one of the most odious Trump/Republican arselickers in existence) has accused one of Trump's lawyers of having no evidence of the election fraud that she's claimed... and she's hit back accordingly.

M. Night Shyamalan take note... This is how to write a twist.
    You know things are going bad for that side when they all start clambering over each other to get in the lifeboats. Everyone is out to further their own interests now and get into position for the post-trump world.

trump junior been tested positive for covid in the last hour

heisenberg the trump team has moved on from Fox .

i,m trying to be impartial here but it s hard but do you understand how cases work even in the uk ?

the trump legal team yesterday provided the world with an overview of what they intend to view to the supreme court thats all . All evidence will be presented then in court it's hardly rocket science

forget reading snippets from the guardian and the independant they are a million miles away from the truth

caught a glimpse of the evidence earlier and its staggering but as i say let the courts sort it out

Mozzer take a read of this

In short, the staggering evidence you've seen won't make it to court. They can get away with lying in public but they can't (for now anyway) do it in court.

Heisenberg

i,m trying to be impartial here but it s hard but do you understand how cases work even in the uk ?

the trump legal team yesterday provided the world with an overview of what they intend to view to the supreme court thats all . All evidence will be presented then in court it's hardly rocket science

forget reading snippets from the guardian and the independant they are a million miles away from the truth

caught a glimpse of the evidence earlier and its staggering but as i say let the courts sort it out
    I've always thought that you were a genuinely decent poster who would just defend Morrissey and Futsal with every fibre of your being, no matter what the argument against them was.

But you've really shattered that image with your posts in this thread... to the point that you have to be trolling (which is something I'd never imagine you doing).

What a shame.

Heisenberg

Also, you categorically did not take a glimpse at anything remotely close to "evidence". There isn't any... Which is why all of their court cases are getting thrown out at district and state level... and you think they'll get to the Supreme Court

Heisenberg

So far the Democrats have managed to commit election fraud using such tactics as: using deceased voters, voters out of state, mismatched signatures, votes after the election, throwing away votes, not allowing Trump watchers within viewing distance, Biden staff literally changing votes outside the polling stations, using a server that changed the votes from Trump to Biden which has been found in Germany...

When all they really needed to do was just put Biden up against Trump during a time of a pandemic that he's failed to control and a time of racial tension across the nation (which he's actively made worse).

Oh wait... They did.

All of the polls leading up to the election said that Biden was going to win comfortably and getting 6 million votes more than Trump is something that had been predicted by a few leading political commentators.

heisenberg i,m half cut so i will say it as it is . the reason i have alot of info from the states is where i work we have an american branch and they tell me whats happening on the ground so to speak not main stream news

i've always said whatever trump does he will lose but knowing his fan base say they won't give in to the bitter end . the supreme court is where its heading trust me

It's not the 1950s any more. Your American friends are reading exactly the same things that we can read.

Heisenberg

heisenberg i,m half cut so i will say it as it is . the reason i have alot of info from the states is where i work we have an american branch and they tell me whats happening on the ground so to speak not main stream news

i've always said whatever trump does he will lose but knowing his fan base say they won't give in to the bitter end . the supreme court is where its heading trust me
    Are you seriously not taking the piss?

Either way.. No, I don't trust you. Everything you've posted so far has either been proven to be false or simply misguided. It's depressing that you think you have some kind of secret channel to what's going on when everyone knows what's going on... Rudy Giuliani is on TV every day telling us! If there was evidence that would get them to the Supreme Court, why are they wasting their time with providing no evidence to district circuit courts which has led judges to disallow them from returning again due to the spurious nature of their allegations.

The fact is that you are simply choosing not to see that Trump and co are on a wild goose chase. At least this will all be over soon and you can hopefully have the decency to admit that you go it totally wrong.

Although, if you're anything like the Famous Disappearing Trumpos Circus act that we had on here, you'll likely stand by the fact that fraud still took place and every court and judge (even the lifelong Republican ones and Trump appointed ones) were complicit in it.

wish it was the 50's

elvis , buddy holly , eddy cochran and my fav chuck berry and a cast of thousands

real music for real people

not sure about georgia but i,m hearing serbia is active with FBI agents tonight

who's that knocking at the dooor ..................somebodys ringing a bell

not sure about georgia but i,m hearing serbia is active with FBI agents tonight

who's that knocking at the dooor ..................somebodys ringing a bell
    Yeah i think I can guess why your Mickey mouse sources have stopped talking about Georgia