+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Huh indeed? I'm usually at work all the time, I was just saying hello, dunno how I've upset you?
    Be careful when you peg your underwear out on the washing line, cyril may be lurking in the bushes! I'd also get your husband to have a word with him, just to play it safe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Be careful when you peg your underwear out on the washing line, cyril may be lurking in the bushes! I'd also get your husband to have a word with him, just to play it safe.
    In the bushes? that's pretty good social distancing

In the bushes? that's pretty good social distancing
    Just checking , if one just happened to be low down in a bush would that be considered as a safe distance or being in a safe zone to avoid sudden coughs or sneezes ??

The problem with cyril is I was one person against their little cabal that was backed up by the elite global media. They never thought I could win, but I never though I could lose, so its quite crushing when that happens
    If ever anyone asks what does misplaced triumphalism look and sound like, just show them this message - nothing else is required.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If ever anyone asks what does misplaced triumphalism look and sound like, just show them this message - nothing else is required.
    I was explaining your mate cyril's misplaced worrying behaviour, did you know he has been stalking Mrs R and keeping a record of her log in times, and everything that she says.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Having moved from the usual stance of smug superiority to passive aggressive name calling after getting his 10 stages of coronavirus listed, Mrs R appeared to try and put balm on his throbbing forehead. I merely observed there is a reasonable correlation between these events and her fleeting appearances these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just checking , if one just happened to be low down in a bush would that be considered as a safe distance or being in a safe zone to avoid sudden coughs or sneezes ??
    I'm not sure, you would have to check on that

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Having moved from the usual stance of smug superiority to passive aggressive name calling after getting his 10 stages of coronavirus listed, Mrs R appeared to try and put balm on his throbbing forehead. I merely observed there is a reasonable correlation between these events and her fleeting appearances these days.
    I made a joke and told him to empty his inbox, still not sure what I did wrong in your eyes

I'm not sure, you would have to check on that

I made a joke and told him to empty his inbox, still not sure what I did wrong in your eyes
    Apologies if I misrepresented you.

Blog Entries

Apologies if I misrepresented you.
    No worries, tension is high atm, especially on here it seems, when you lot stop arguing then I will worry

No worries, tension is high atm, especially on here it seems, when you lot stop arguing then I will worry
    I don't argue but just put them right eventually after calling me from my ole to my pole they will agree.

You are watching a movie
    Trust the Plan
    Divided you are weak, together you are strong.
    Q++

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I don't argue but just put them right eventually after calling me from my ole to my pole they will agree.

You are watching a movie
    Trust the Plan
    Q++
    I see Lent is over

Blog Entries

You are watching a movie
    Trust the Plan
    Q++
    It's a shit movie

Hope you and the family are good

I see Lent is over
    Cyril, I had two forfeits in Lent, No Q, and not to eat in work.

Not eating was a piece of piss except for two days, i didn't give in but was climbing the walls for some food, we have a charidy box in the office but I toughed it out, the moment I started working from home, the no food ended in an instant, my work PC in the house is in the kitchen and within arms reach of the fridge door, i'm back in the office in the morning and it'll be interesting to see how the fit into the trousers goes or doesn't!!!.

It's a shit movie

Hope you and the family are good
    All good here Mrs R thank you , she's not threatened to kick me out yet Doris was Furloughed so we have been home together.
    I know you don't like weird stuff, but two movies that have caught my attention during this period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgIghMvk6M&t=2321s around an hour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo bout an hour & 20 mins

Makes a change from filth

I trust all is fine with your good self, Mr. R & Juniors

Blog Entries

All good here Mrs R thank you , she's not threatened to kick me out yet Doris was Furloughed so we have been home together.
    I know you don't like weird stuff, but two movies that have caught my attention during this period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgIghMvk6M&t=2321s around an hour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo bout an hour & 20 mins

Makes a change from filth

I trust all is fine with your good self, Mr. R & Juniors
    We are all good thanks, Mr R is obviously not doing any discos atm but he's got a job making medical supplies so that's one less worry, I'm stuck at home, never thought I would miss selling pasties so much tbh the parrot is happy I'm home though

I've seen the first one but I will check out the other one

After you mentioned that Q thing earlier I had a quick look what it was about, I fear it is a bit of a weapon of distraction

Cyril, I had two forfeits in Lent, No Q, and not to eat in work.

Not eating was a piece of piss except for two days, i didn't give in but was climbing the walls for some food, we have a charidy box in the office but I toughed it out, the moment I started working from home, the no food ended in an instant, my work PC in the house is in the kitchen and within arms reach of the fridge door, i'm back in the office in the morning and it'll be interesting to see how the fit into the trousers goes or doesn't!!!.
    Office....work laptop.....I thought you were a welder. Watch out that all that arcing doesn't catch the stationery alight! Stay safe!

Office....work laptop.....I thought you were a welder. Watch out that all that arcing doesn't catch the stationery alight! Stay safe!
    Cyril, I'm a welder who hasn't welded seriously for about 25 years, 25 years now as a desk Jockey but will always identify as a welder because its what i liked to do and is my initial trade.

We are all good thanks, Mr R is obviously not doing any discos atm but he's got a job making medical supplies so that's one less worry, I'm stuck at home, never thought I would miss selling pasties so much tbh the parrot is happy I'm home though

After you mentioned that Q thing earlier I had a quick look what it was about, I fear it is a bit of a weapon of distraction
    Always has been I think, (I use it as an annoyance tool) my other thoughts are that its contrived by a group twitter users making a few quid from it, books, Merch and all sorts but the one thing that has never happened, is that not one journalist has asked Trump about it, this could put it to bed in an instant. Not Even Jim Accosta!!!

I'm super chilled, to the victor go the spoils! All that cyril has left is personal attacks because he is a spent force. When all is said and done it will be noted that cyril wasn't a worthy opponent.

For slipped discs?

I'm super chilled, to the victor go the spoils! All that cyril has left is personal attacks because he is a spent force. When all is said and done it will be noted that cyril wasn't a worthy opponent.
    Jeez, when did Ted Cruz say that?

He really is retreating into a fantasy world isn't he.

A fake news hack's opinion of yesterday's fraught White House press briefing in which il Duce, sorry, President Trump lost it when questioned about his (lack of) strategy a few weeks earlier in light of the current USA deaths figure. I think Trump is an ignorant buffoon and it's hard to push that to one side and be objective about the man, but from what I've seen of the briefing, it sends out terrible signals to a nation which must surely be in need of reassurance, not someone railing against the media for daring to ask critical questions.

Of course, there will be a significant number of Americans who are right behind the President on this and a smaller number in this country (at least one of whom will, almost certainly, be along shortly on here to defend him), but they're the ones he himself said would be still with him if he got out a gun on Fifth Avenue and shot someone - the ludicrous thing is that there may be enough of them to ensure he stays in his job for another four years .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52276004