+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah i think I can guess why your Mickey mouse sources have stopped talking about Georgia

Next it will be "not sure about Nevada..." Yadda yadda.

c,mon lads cut me some slack

i guess you want some kind of evidence in anything i post so will do in future . Here's a report from the servers that have been seized in Germany for starters

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...rs-in-germany/

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    c,mon lads cut me some slack

i guess you want some kind of evidence in anything i post so will do in future . Here's a report from the servers that have been seized in Germany for starters

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...rs-in-germany/
    A bloke say's I heard. Interesting evidence. So they weren't Dominion or Scylt servers they were the CIAs, who were in on it too. Is that where you are with this?

In the meantime Mozz, how are you getting on explaining if the servers were the big switch of votes how the handcount in Georgia gave the same result. Thinking about it might actually help you.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A bloke say's I heard. Interesting evidence. So they weren't Dominion or Scylt servers they were the CIAs, who were in on it too. Is that where you are with this?

In the meantime Mozz, how are you getting on explaining if the servers were the big switch of votes how the handcount in Georgia gave the same result. Thinking about it might actually help you.
    Here's Larry, the source of the CIA story

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_C._Johnson

I mentioned dominion didn't show in pennsylvania to answer questions to the states lawmakers

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...inding-hearing

i mentioned about a few people getting knocks on doors and a few have already been arrested with voter fraud . This is ongoing in a number of states

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...-fraud-more-3/

i mentioned about a few people getting knocks on doors and a few have already been arrested with voter fraud . This is ongoing in a number of states

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...-fraud-more-3/
    Four people arrested in Texas. Don't suppose you have 150k people arrested in Michagan handy do you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Four people arrested in Texas. Don't suppose you have 150k people arrested in Michigan handy do you?
    They were also arrested in relation to the 2018 mid-term elections but don't let the facts get in the way of the few people getting knocks on doors story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...on-voter-fraud

The Trump gang have moved on from individual cases in any event as this was never going to bridge any gaps. They are all about intangible stuff (what could have happened when we didn't watch, Commie software switching votes that kind of thing.

I am sure it isn't doing the Trump Campaign or Rudy and Sidney's individual coffers any harm as well.

Let us know when it finally dawns on you that you have been had!

The reason we're taking the piss mozzer is because we've seen it all before. This thread has the same stories from stupid websites going back years. None of it is going to lead anywhere.

When one of them is followed up on later, and found to be bullshit (every time), the response is "never mind that, what about THIS" with another crappy story. You're even doing that now yourself!

Knock it on the head now before you start to actually believe it...

Klaxon for all the gullible ones who are still following the thread

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Klaxon for all the gullible ones who are still following the thread

#realdonaldtrump: "The former Soviet Union nation GEORGIA have found that Hunter Biden's laptop!!!! (VERY BAD MAN) has switched TRUMP VOTES to SLEEPY JOE!!! Massive ELECTION FRAUD and proves that TRUMP WON again by a LANDSLIDE"

looks like i,m getting a leathering on here today

oh well lets just post trumps tweets and have done with it

looks like i,m getting a leathering on here today

oh well lets just post trumps tweets and have done with it
    I think Heisenberg was doing a parody of a Trump tweet in fairness. As if Trump knows there's a country called Georgia as well ffs!

trump loves using that word LANDSLIDE doesn't he

trump loves using that word LANDSLIDE doesn't he
    He does. I like using the word BULLSHIT..

Now Mozz.

You need to explain why you think that Trump using the word LANDSLIDE is supported by evidence.

Then I will happily respond why I think that's BULLSHIT...fair?

oh lordy your falling into the trap into thinking i support trump . To me both candidates in the USA election are poor . Both parties should have gone for younger progessive candidates .

I think its only fair to the people of US this election was fair . For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case . People on the ground over there send me stuff thats not reported in the mainstream press .

what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

i can still add to this thread with what i read and see or wait till the cheer leaders come back ? as it's a public MB i don't mind if you /lardy and heisenberg disagree

oh lordy your falling into the trap into thinking i support trump . To me both candidates in the USA election are poor . Both parties should have gone for younger progessive candidates .

I think its only fair to the people of US this election was fair . For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case . People on the ground over there send me stuff thats not reported in the mainstream press .

what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

i can still add to this thread with what i read and see or wait till the cheer leaders come back ? as it's a public MB i don't mind if you /lardy and heisenberg disagree
    No problem Mozz. Let's start by trying to understand what you mean by this!

i take it you didn't watch the press conference on wednesday . the legal team were not only telling the world the servers in germany have been tampered with in terms of vote switching but 4 countries had access to them . In there terms these countries were the bad guys .

it's too late in the day to get something up here now but will see what i can get tomorrow in relation to this

anyway onto nevada something doesn't add up does it ?

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/sta...medium=twitter

Pennsylvania house now agrees to audit the results and some big news expected out of Georgia on Tuesday there governor has relunctantly agreed to certifying there results but has now called to audit there results too . he had to certify the result by law

Heisenberg

i take it you didn't watch the press conference on wednesday . the legal team were not only telling the world the servers in germany have been tampered with in terms of vote switching but 4 countries had access to them . In there terms these countries were the bad guys .

it's too late in the day to get something up here now but will see what i can get tomorrow in relation to this

anyway onto nevada something doesn't add up does it ?

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/sta...medium=twitter

Pennsylvania house now agrees to audit the results and some big news expected out of Georgia on Tuesday there governor has relunctantly agreed to certifying there results but has now called to audit there results too . he had to certify the result by law
    The problem that we're having here (sorry to speak on other posters' behalf) is that you keep referring to the statements coming from Rudy Giuliani et al as "evidence".

Evidence is physical proof that accompanies the accusation, not just the accusation. This is why you're "getting a leathering".

I'm chuffed that my attempt at satire with an obviously fake Trump tweet caught someone out though. Maybe you need to reconsider what you take as gospel on the internet?

i,m guilty sir i will refer to alledged evidence or as claims in the future

i will just post in terms of a link of any news in the future and let any MB user decide for themselves

Heisenberg

i,m guilty sir i will refer to alledged evidence or as claims in the future

i will just post in terms of a link of any news in the future and let any MB user decide for themselves
    Holy Jesus Christos... We're not used to this level of acceptance on the politics board from those who share a similar style of posting as you've been doing (mainly unsubstantiated conspiracy articles in general).

Fair play, it's refreshing to read your response. I think we're used to a defensive backlash (a bit of an oxymoron, I know) from the usual suspects when they're challenged with facts.

I'm going to bump this as it seems appropriate.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5137845

It doesn't matter what is said at press conferences, tweets, written on blogs. What matters is what happens in court where the lawyers must be truthful.

They're now way past 30 defeats in court because they have nothing.

If you believe this:
    ". For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case "
    Then yeah I'm gonna call you gullible because trump is absolutely not spending a fortune here, he is getting his supporters to give him money, then spending a fraction on court cases and putting the rest in his own funds for the future. And this isn't a guess, it's written in the small print of his begging emails.

I also really disagree with putting up a load of different 'news' and letting people decide for themselves, as that is what has got the world into this situation. A load of disinformation that too many people just accept.

i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

https://worldtoday365.com/shocking-m...ed-in-georgia/

i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

Great, thanks for this.

So out of interest, when you are deciding for yourself if something's true or not, what do you do? This link, for example, before posting it here, what did you check?

Heisenberg

When you said you'd post links and let others decide for themselves... Did you mean that you'd post absolute bollocks that nobody with a degree of common sense would believe?

Voting machines found dumped in Georgia?! They literally just recounted every single vote by hand

Imagine successfully stealing an election and going "let's just chuck the "voting machines" on the highway for any c**t to find"

C'mon, Moz. You're really letting yourself down here.