+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I see the clown has Tweeted that Democratic state Governors should be aware that Mutiny on the Bounty is one of his favourite films

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I didn't overlook it, if you look back it was after that and after he said go and see a psychiatrist that I told him to keep calm but that was apparently wrong with you
    I didn't say it was wrong for you to try and calm him down.

I said there was a reasonable correlation between him having these mood swings (If it was Donald Trump, Heisenburg would characterise it as the move from a perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions to continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others - obviously not relevant in this case) and you coming along to help put the toys back in the pram.

Still I apologised for that insinuation so let's move on!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I didn't say it was wrong for you to try and calm him down.

I said there was a reasonable correlation between him having these mood swings (If it was Donald Trump, Heisenburg would characterise it as the move from a perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions to continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others - obviously not relevant in this case) and you coming along to help put the toys back in the pram.

Still I apologised for that insinuation so let's move on!
    Ok

Well it was reasonably well hidden between a tirade of:

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Disinformation propagandist
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo and
    A Psycho over a few hours meltdown so I don't blame you for overlooking it!
    You and lardy have lost the plot and live in an alternative reality. You still continue to post stuff that is blatantly not true. Apologies if I am not a big fan of your propaganda BS

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You and lardy have lost the plot and live in an alternative reality. You still continue to post stuff that is blatantly not true. Apologies if I am not a big fan of your propaganda BS
    So back to where we were before the hissy fit.

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu:
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Which one of these 10 itk arguments that you have posted in the last few weeks isn't a true reflection of your views?

oops forgot

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Which one of these 10 itk arguments that you have posted in the last few weeks isn't a true reflection of your views?

oops forgot
    11. Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns

Well it was reasonably well hidden between a tirade of:

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo and
    A Psycho over a few hours meltdown so I don't blame you for overlooking it!
    + Drama Queen

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

Another Trump love-in press conference tonight (Tuesday 14th). Unbelievable stuff. Even the BBC gave up on broadcasting it!

+ Drama Queen
    Nothing you say or do is going to save your reputation, so you can deflect all you want.

Another hydrochloroquine success, it saves the lives of Democrats too!

Trump throws his toys out of the pram part 2,384

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ovid-19-crisis

3) It's a bit like Y2K;

oops forgot
    Mrs R is right. Go easy on WalesBales, Cyril.

It can't be easy for him at the moment. The real Trump is being laid bare for all the world to see and WB wants out. Who can blame him? Cheerleading a monster must be soul destroying. But his handlers just won't let him quit now, not while they need him more than ever.

So cut the guy some slack. You can surely see his heart isn't in it any more. He's not lashing at you and me, he's lashing out at Trump. It's understandable.

Are you able to contribute to ‘Team Trump’
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trump throws his toys out of the pram part 2,384

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ovid-19-crisis
    So you're siding with the WHO and China on this?

Barr Pressed Australia for Help on Mueller Review as DOJ Worked to Free Its Hostages

"In a series of conversations last September, senior Department of Justice officials worked with representatives of the Australian government to hammer out an arrangement to win the release of a pair of Australian bloggers imprisoned in Tehran.

At the same time those talks were taking place, Attorney General Bill Barr and his lieutenants were speaking to the Australians about another matter: getting their help as the Department of Justice looked into the origins of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation
    ."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-b...e-its-hostages

Having read the article what exactly do you blame the World Health Organisation for regarding the disproportionate number of cases that have been reported in the USA that makes you side with Trump on this?

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

But that was before he needed targets for his deflection.

Whether China was transparent or not. Whether the WHO was right or not in its advice. Neither is the reason for Trump's latest attack - it is purely down to shifting the focus from his own ineptitude, arrogance, stupidity and failure. And all done with his usual mix of outright lies, distortions, re-writing of history, general bullshit, and total concern with the state of Donald J Trump's ego.

Latest Update taking in recent material

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC.

It's becoming quite a task keeping up but I will try my best, rest assured!

Heisenberg

Latest Update taking in recent material

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC.

It's becoming quite a task keeping up but I will try my best, rest assured!
    Glad to hear it. It's nice to have him on ignore but still get the highlight reel

Similarly keeping a running tally of the top tier university graduate's (?) review comments of my replies. So far we have

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen and
    BS Merchant.

TBF the Missus has called me a few of those so he may not be completely off beam on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

But that was before he needed targets for his deflection.

Whether China was transparent or not. Whether the WHO was right or not in its advice. Neither is the reason for Trump's latest attack - it is purely down to shifting the focus from his own ineptitude, arrogance, stupidity and failure. And all done with his usual mix of outright lies, distortions, re-writing of history, general bullshit, and total concern with the state of Donald J Trump's ego.
    I think you will find that things have been moving along behind the scenes. It took some time to learn about various people and their methods in the early days, but now there is a much clearer picture. I hope you realise the current pivot is quite serious issue, unlike Cyril who still thinks Russia collusion is real.

Heisenberg

Similarly keeping a running tally of the top tier university graduate's (?) review comments of my replies. So far we have

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen and
    BS Merchant.

TBF the Missus has called me a few of those so he may not be completely off beam on this one!
    A lot of those are synonymous with each other:

Weirdo and Psycho.

Moron and Complete Moron

Disinformation Propagandist and BS Merchant.

He's got you f**king nailed, Cyril.

Er, yes if the options are Trump or China and the WHO - especially on the subject of COVID 19.