+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ignore lardy & cyril, they got gone like a kipper over the Russia collusion hoax! They are shit scared to enter the FISA abuse thread, because they are terrified of seeing the truth with their own eyes
    Ignore them, Ignore them.............get them to pay attention to me....me...me. It's getting beyond pathetic now. I will leave you with your thoughts. CCFC3PO looks like he will play with you but I am out.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ignore them, Ignore them.............get them to pay attention to me....me...me. It's getting beyond pathetic now. I will leave you with your thoughts. CCFC3PO looks like he will play with you but I am out.
    Out of what? You were out three years ago .. Way out of your depth On a serious note, if you stop following me around I will be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It's crazy that at a time like this, the president has lost so much control.

Heisenberg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...at-home-orders

I wonder what mental gymnastics are required to defend this?

I can’t believe those stupid bastards with their guns outside the state building.

But sadly there are enough of them to no doubt re-elect the dickhead in chief and he knows it by feeding them nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Has the New York Times reporter given back her Pulitzer Prize award yet?

Has the New York Times reporter given back her Pulitzer Prize award yet?
    No. What's your opinion on his latest masterly performance?

The other day, he referred to these daily pandemic briefings as 'rallies'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    No. What's your opinion on his latest masterly performance?
    It all depends on the outcome, as we are approach the high stakes part of the game. If he's shooting blanks he won't last very long, but if he is right about the media and team Mueller, then it would indeed be a masterly performance.

It all depends on the outcome, as we are approach the high stakes part of the game. If he's shooting blanks he won't last very long, but if he is right about the media and team Mueller, then it would indeed be a masterly performance.
    "The game"? There's currently 165,741 people dead worldwide - almost a quarter of them in Trump's own country.

"The game"? There's currently 165,741 people dead worldwide - almost a quarter of them in Trump's own country.
    What's that got to do with criminals facing justice? Are you suggesting that the rule of law shouldn't be enforced?

What's that got to do with criminals facing justice? Are you suggesting that the rule of law shouldn't be enforced?
    What has that got to do with Trump's latest fake news political rally masquerading as a Covid19 press briefing?

What has 'the rule of law' got to do with his cut/paste misrepresentation of Andrew Cuomo, and his infantile abuse of journalists?

Are you on the right thread or are you just throwing out a stock deflection without bothering to read what came before?

I suppose we can at least be thankful that you haven't name-checked Cyril and Lardy and made more false claims about the innocence of your poster boy.

Heisenberg

How's the tantrum wall looking now, Cyril?

Dear me, you really are struggling lately aren't you. You make a very, very bad choice of word given what is happening in the world at the moment and start coming over all righteously indignant when someone points that out to you. Rather than make ludicrous accusations because you're rattled, why don't you stop and think about what you've just typed for a few seconds before you post it, then you wouldn't get yourself in such a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What has that got to do with Trump's latest fake news political rally masquerading as a Covid19 press briefing?

What has 'the rule of law' got to do with his cut/paste misrepresentation of Andrew Cuomo, and his infantile abuse of journalists?

Are you on the right thread or are you just throwing out a stock deflection without bothering to read what came before?

I suppose we can at least be thankful that you haven't name-checked Cyril and Lardy and made more false claims about the innocence of your poster boy.

The last time I looked this was the Trump political thread, and I was commenting on his methods of challenging the agendas of establishment journalists, and the likely outcome.

PS If you want opinions about articles in the Guardian, then ask lardy & cyril, as it's one of their favourite (incorrect) news sources

Dear me, you really are struggling lately aren't you. You make a very, very bad choice of word given what is happening in the world at the moment and start coming over all righteously indignant when someone points that out to you. Rather than make ludicrous accusations because you're rattled, why don't you stop and think about what you've just typed for a few seconds before you post it, then you wouldn't get yourself in such a mess.
    Two family friends have passed away this week, and I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.

Blog Entries

Two family friends have passed away this week, and I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    Sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Sorry to hear that.
    A third has been admitted to hospital with pneumonia

Blog Entries

A third has been admitted to hospital with pneumonia

Heisenberg

Meanwhile....

'Trump asks Army Corp of Engineer General Todd Semonite to provide an update on the southern US border wall.

Semonite had been speaking about the military's effort to build field hospitals at population centres around the US when Trump asked "how about the wall?"

He then asked the general to speak on "the quality of that wall in terms of its power for stopping people that shouldn't be coming into our country".

Trump has claimed the wall will help prevent infections from entering the US - however, health experts have pointed out that there are already outbreaks occurring in every state. Many of the initial coronavirus cases in the US were linked to people travelling from China or Europe.

Construction of the wall has continued during the pandemic - but local residents in border towns in Arizona have said they fear the influx of construction workers could spread the virus.

In response to Trump, Semonite said "construction is going very, very smooth", adding that 164 miles have been built as of today.

As he leaves the briefing, he adds: "I have a lot of building to do.'

Heisenberg

Also in Trumpland...

'Trump says governors "just don't understand" how to carry out testing.

It comes as governors complain that the federal government has not helped states get testing supplies from overseas.

Trump says the Republican governor of Maryland Mike Hogan, and the Democratic governor of Illinois JB Pritzker, "didn’t understand too much what was going on" with testing.

He says Vice-President Mike Pence spoke on the phone with governors today to tell him about their "tremendous capacity" to do tests at local labs.

Both governors have been critical of the federal response, and earlier today, Hogan attacked Trump for claiming that states had the testing capacity they needed in order to reopen.

"To try to push this off and say the governors have plenty of testing and they should just get to work on testing - that somehow we aren’t doing our job, is just absolutely false," Hogan told MSNBC.

On Tuesday, Dr Anthony Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, told AP news that the US did not yet have an adequate testing and tracing procedure in place to reopen the economy.'

In that case, I offer my condolences to you and the family and friends of the two who died, while also hoping that the third person you mentioned makes a full recovery.

However, while acknowledging that we are all different and that there is no universally accepted right way of dealing with bereavement, I must say that the fact that you have more direct experience of the havoc the virus can wreak than most of us on here makes your use of the word "game" seem even more inappropriate to me.

Some people are calling the USA the new epicenter of CV.