+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Personally, much as I like the idea of Trump behind bars, unless there is any nailed on stuff how he might have broken criminal law I would just move on and let him fester and don't give him and his gullible followers something to rail against.

Over the last few years I have seen and tried to argue against enough conspiracy and blatant bullshit to last a lifetime. If Biden has any sense he will dampen down the calls for some kind of a payback against a guy who spent 4 years not trying to do the best for a country but targeting anything that the previous President did that was perceived to be positive and relishing undoing or trashing it.
    I'm sure Trump is due a period behind bars - for fraud, money laundering, shafting creditors, libel, slander and (if given the chance) perjury. Strangely being a narcisistic, cowardly arsehole is perfectly legal in the USA.

But I expect he will evade justice by a self inflicted heart attack on the 13th green before 'the law' can catch up with him. Of course it will be the greatest heart attack ever....

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm sure Trump is due a period behind bars - for fraud, money laundering, shafting creditors, libel, slander and (if given the chance) perjury. Strangely being a narcisistic, cowardly arsehole is perfectly legal in the USA.

But I expect he will evade justice by a self inflicted heart attack on the 13th green before 'the law' can catch up with him. Of course it will be the greatest heart attack ever....
    charming

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    charming
    No it wasn't.

But surely that is the way he would want to go - with a club in his hand and the biggest crowd ever to witness the event?

If he's really lucky Brendon Gleeson might agree to play him (again) in the film. More than he deserves, but hey....

Maybe you could ask your sources in batshit conspiracy central for their opinion?

oh! oh! and the quarter of a million lives he just didn't give a fecking shite about

Another one of Gluey's favourite lawyers. Charming bunch!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ing-presidents

If he pardons himself he's admitting he's a criminal (which he is)

When even Bill Barr breaks ranks and decides it's time to come clean....

https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

It'll be a busy night in the twatosphere!

Looks like he's also been selling pardons as well.

Donald's got six or seven weeks left and they're all deserting him to save their own skin. It's going to be great to watch. Who from his inner circle won't grab the receipts and run?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like he's also been selling pardons as well.

Donald's got six or seven weeks left and they're all deserting him to save their own skin. It's going to be great to watch. Who from his inner circle won't grab the receipts and run?
    An alleged “bribery for pardon” scheme at the White House is under investigation by the justice department, according to a court filing unsealed on Tuesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-court-filing

An alleged “bribery for pardon” scheme at the White House is under investigation by the justice department, according to a court filing unsealed on Tuesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-court-filing
    Not good news for Trump. The only promise he has left for his minions is the promise of a pardon. If they don't trust that, then they've no reason to stay quiet.

Donald is now suing Face book

Donald is now suing Face book
    As a matter of interest (and not anything to do with Facebook per se), do you think it would make more sense to sanity-check the pro-Trump posts that you seem to swallow in the first instance rather than be subsequently shot down in flames by the facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As a matter of interest (and not anything to do with Facebook per se), do you think it would make more sense to sanity-check the pro-Trump posts that you seem to swallow in the first instance rather than be subsequently shot down in flames by the facts?
    For some reason, genuinely no idea why, he's decided to blow his credibility on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    well he wanted "my cousin vinny" and he got it.

It get's better

not a problem genie nothing pro trump just adding balance on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl8H3p1v0U

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It get's better
    I love a good fart.

for some strange reason i have been immersed in the USA election i,m not sure why . The last 4 weeks I have studied everything thats come my way and my conclusions are

1- All Bidens followers want Trump locked up
    2 - All Trumps followers want Biden locked up
    3 - Trump is no fool but mad as a box of frogs
    4 - Biden is a decent chap
    5 - There has been Voter fraud 100 per cent
    6 - Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure
    7 - The big one is Election Fraud , - I have been watching the hearings in most of the states this week and it's clear that now with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states I think the authorities should follow up before declaring the college votes next week . Video footage released yesterday showing boxes of ballots being counted without anyone around which is known as suitcase gate has spread like wild fire in the states today which has fueled suspicion even further !
    8- Surely with so many people who are testifying the FBI should be on the case .Heard rumours they are but nothing concrete
    9- Apart from dedicated journalists Why are the main stream media so quiet in all this ? To me that raises suspicion even further

for some strange reason i have been immersed in the USA election i,m not sure why . The last 4 weeks I have studied everything thats come my way and my conclusions are

6 - Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure
    7 - The big one is Election Fraud , - I have been watching the hearings in most of the states this week and it's clear that now with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states I think the authorities should follow up before declaring the college votes next week . Video footage released yesterday showing boxes of ballots being counted without anyone around which is known as suitcase gate has spread like wild fire in the states today which has fueled suspicion even further !
    8- Surely with so many people who are testifying the FBI should be on the case .Heard rumours they are but nothing concrete
    9- Apart from dedicated journalists Why are the main stream media so quiet in all this ? To me that raises suspicion even further
    ‘Suitcase Gate’ has been been dismissed by Republican election officials in Georgia as normal procedure.

Number 7, suitcase gate.

Rudy Giuliani lost in court and is ordered to pay nearly $150m in damages to the two workers he claimed were wheeling around suitcases of ballots. They've been receiving death threats ever since, are wary of revealing their names to anyone new, and cannot return to their family homes.

These are the real world effects of the Big Lie. Everyone involved on both sides has a wrecked life now.

"with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states "

I'd be interested to hear more about this.

By the way, Trump's election lawsuit count now is:

P46 W1 L45

Will he make the half century? It's possible!

"Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure"

Let's call this one 'progress'

"The big one is Election Fraud"

And yet when Guiliani and the lawyers are in court, they specifically say in their cases that they are not alleging voter fraud.

Sorry for the various posts. On my phone and it's easier this way.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states "

I'd be interested to hear more about this.

By the way, Trump's election lawsuit count now is:

P46 W1 L45

Will he make the half century? It's possible!
    One more defeat to add to the tally. 46 defeats now.