+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Some people are calling the USA the new epicenter of CV.
    It's probably impossible to compare statistics between countries in some respects but the moving bar graph on this page is interesting nevertheless: https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...demic-11964550

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In that case, I offer my condolences to you and the family and friends of the two who died, while also hoping that the third person you mentioned makes a full recovery.

However, while acknowledging that we are all different and that there is no universally accepted right way of dealing with bereavement, I must say that the fact that you have more direct experience of the havoc the virus can wreak than most of us on here makes your use of the word "game" seem even more inappropriate to me.
    Thank you for your kind words, sometimes real life can be tough. When I post on here it's usually from a fairly detached perspective, and I don't take things personally. The game I was referring to above is the FBI spying and Russian collusion drama, and it is a game as you have two formidable teams both trying to outwit each other.

New York said to be the epicenter with America, is there still flights out of the big Apple to the UK these days ?

Sound needed. Then it'll make sense.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-52396683

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301046751.html

I hope I'm still around on the day when the world is over this pandemic and can reflect on the narrow escape it had because of the sheer madness of going through what are very dangerous times with a man like Donald Trump in what is, arguably, the most powerful and influential job on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-52396683

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301046751.html

I hope I'm still around on the day when the world is over this pandemic and can reflect on the narrow escape it had because of the sheer madness of going through what are very dangerous times with a man like Donald Trump in what is, arguably, the most powerful and influential job on the planet.
    Traffic lights v Domestos

Argh Donnys latest deviation plan , deflecting chatter about more deaths or economy collapsing for a few days , just a simple bleaching moment

Is there anyone left here who doesn't think Trump is, at best, totally unsuited to leading the US during a health crisis, and, at worst, insane?

No replies and I'll assume we're all in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's superb, funny, but also very pertinent and incisive - the Mash Report did a piece last night contrasting the fortunes of countries with women leaders who have just got on with the job at hand while giving their people an honest assessment of the situation and those with "strong", male leaders who "tell it like it is", I found it impossible to disagree with their conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is there anyone left here who doesn't think Trump is, at best, totally unsuited to leading the US during a health crisis, and, at worst, insane?

No replies and I'll assume we're all in agreement.
    I think your TDS is getting the better of you, and you should go and have a lay down in a darkened room.

PS your nemesis General Flynn is innocent, and you are going to look a right idiot over this, after all the BS you posted about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think your TDS is getting the better of you, and you should go and have a lay down in a darkened room.

PS your nemesis General Flynn is innocent, and you are going to look a right idiot over this, after all the BS you posted about him.
    Do you really think that comments about the use of Bleach as a remedy for CV19 followed by an utterly crass ‘I was being sarcastic’ is suitable behaviour for the President of The USA?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Do you really think that comments about the use of Bleach as a remedy for CV19 followed by an utterly crass ‘I was being sarcastic’ is suitable behaviour for the President of The USA?
    Be careful TDS is very contagious, and before you know it you will find yourself screaming at the screen in front of you

The little boy has nothing, it's indefensible, he (probably)knows that, but he also can't keep this fingers out. He just has to reply with something, no matter how inane.

Be careful TDS is very contagious, and before you know it you will find yourself screaming at the screen in front of you
    Before you sideline this with your usual shite ended with an emoji do you think his behaviour the last two days in particular has been appropriate of a man suited to his position?

I don’t even know why I’m asking as I won’t get a straight reply and I can see why others laugh at your deflection attempts.

Before you sideline this with your usual shite ended with an emoji do you think his behaviour the last two days in particular has been appropriate of a man suited to his position?

I don’t even know why I’m asking as I won’t get a straight reply and I can see why others laugh at your deflection attempts.
    To be honest I've never paid much attention to what he says, I just know what needs to be done to get things back on track.

To be honest I've never paid much attention to what he says, I just know what needs to be done to get things back on track.
    Are you suggesting then that a Pandemic which threatens to wreak even more havoc than it has done already when it becomes truly established in countries less equipped to cope with it than most of those affected so far is just a side issue in the real battle which, as far as tangible results are concerned, remains something of interest to obsessive and eccentrics only for now?

Also, let's say that everything you have claimed about an elite is true and that Trump really was intend on sorting it all out by "draining the swamp", don't you have to admit that, just as with coming up with a coherent policy regarding COVID 19, he hasn't been much good at it has he as he comes to the end of his first, and hopefully only, term as President?

The 'new sheriff in town' just shot himself in the foot... and then to be sure he shot himself in the other foot as well.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Argh Donnys latest deviation plan , deflecting chatter about more deaths or economy collapsing for a few days , just a simple bleaching moment
    Yes, he's a real genius!

The 'new sheriff in town' just shot himself in the foot... and then to be sure he shot himself in the other foot as well.
    The Trumpstown Massacre. The phrase will change from drinking the KoolAid to injecting the bleach.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Trumpstown Massacre. The phrase will change from drinking the KoolAid to injecting the bleach.
    The Onion satirised Bleachgate.... a month ago!

https://local.theonion.com/man-just-...e-t-1842493766

Man Just Buying One Of Every Cleaning Product In Case Trump Announces It’s Coronavirus Cure

3/25/20 2:18PM

EVANSTON, WY—Throwing bottles of bleach, ammonia, and Drano into a cart at his local grocery store, area man Troy Mitchell was reportedly stocking up on one of every cleaning product he could find Wednesday in case President Donald Trump announces it is a coronavirus cure. “I got toilet bowl cleaner, carpet cleaner, Swiffer WetJet refills—you name it—just so me and my family will be ready if the president announces one of these things can treat Chinese virus,”

Yes, he's a real genius!
    Nope, can't see it , read my post again and again, I can't see the word genius anywhere in my comment .

More TDS , you need to worry and post more about our own politics , than comment on those mad feckers over the pond, or is that now a lost cause , thought you hated everything USA ???

He's no genius he's mad , however he knows how to deflect ,that was my basic point ,he has done that deflecting tactic throughout his tenancy at the Whitehouse.

Don't worry I'm sure this non genius evil tosser will get a good stuffing in the next election by another world leading (rich capitalist) genius .

Up the revolution.

Is Trump ahead of the curve?

https://aytubio.com/healight/