+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Lovely stuff!

Michael Cohen released the foreword of his upcoming book on Thursday, teasing what he claims is a behind-the-scenes exposé of his acts as President Donald Trump's fixer -- from stiffing contractors on a business deal to lying about extra-marital affairs to the President's attempts to "insinuate himself into the world of President Vladimir Putin."

"I know where the skeletons are buried because I was the one who buried them," Cohen wrote in the foreword, which was published Thursday on a website for his tell-all book "Disloyal: A Memoir. The true story of the former personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump."

"In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man," Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Lovely stuff!

Michael Cohen released the foreword of his upcoming book on Thursday, teasing what he claims is a behind-the-scenes exposé of his acts as President Donald Trump's fixer -- from stiffing contractors on a business deal to lying about extra-marital affairs to the President's attempts to "insinuate himself into the world of President Vladimir Putin."

"I know where the skeletons are buried because I was the one who buried them," Cohen wrote in the foreword, which was published Thursday on a website for his tell-all book "Disloyal: A Memoir. The true story of the former personal attorney to President Donald J. Trump."

"In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man," Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release.
    Come on now jon, you know that balance is required on the politics board now. You cannot talk about this without also talking about the tell-all books from Obama's Mr fixit lawyer.

I'm also disgusted that no mention has been made of the scandalous books released by Obama's niece or former national security adviser, which outline the hideous incompetence and corruption in the White House. Where is the balance?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Come on now jon, you know that balance is required on the politics board now. You cannot talk about this without also talking about the tell-all books from Obama's Mr fixit lawyer.

I'm also disgusted that no mention has been made of the scandalous books released by Obama's niece or former national security adviser, which outline the hideous incompetence and corruption in the White House. Where is the balance?

How is it possible that a convicted liar could have so many cheerleaders on here? I guess that's what desperation looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How is it possible that a convicted liar could have so many cheerleaders on here? I guess that's what desperation looks like!
    Not desperation, just joy at seeing a sinner's redemption.

The former bag-man and liar decides to tell the truth and you start moaning! Typical!

The former bag-man and liar decides to tell the truth and you start moaning! Typical!
    Like Henry Hiill he’s convicted criminal.

Didn’t mean that Hill’s evidence was any less worthwhile😃😃

I can't wait for the bit where The Proven Liar who, for 10 years, employed a Proven Liar to tell Proven Lies on his behalf calls the former employee a Proven Liar

Edit

Sorry I see Sycophant Central has already got that covered.

Meanwhile.....

Police issue warning about Donald Trump-shaped ecstasy pills.

Man, 30s, from Luton arrested on suspicion of supplying the dangerous high-strength batch, police say.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-ecstasy-pills

“The Donald Trumps are dangerous tablets that contain extremely high levels of MDMA and could put anyone taking these in serious harm.

“If you come across these or any other type of drug, please do not take them for your own safety, as you can never be sure what these pills contain.”

They are orange!

Meanwhile.....

Man, 30s, from Luton arrested on suspicion of supplying the dangerous high-strength batch, police say.

“The Donald Trumps are dangerous tablets that contain extremely high levels of MDMA and could put anyone taking these in serious harm.

“If you come across these or any other type of drug, please do not take them for your own safety, as you can never be sure what these pills contain.”

They are orange!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs

Who'd have thought that this could happen in America?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    More irrelevant BS from cyril who couldn't shut up about Russia collusion, and now he's quieter than a church mouse

PS great song

Meanwhile.....

They are orange!
    Users have been warned that they may turn into Donald Trump so it's a very serious matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Users have been warned that they may turn into Donald Trump so it's a very serious matter.
    Could TDS sufferers take them though ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Could TDS sufferers take them though ??
    I'm surprised the TDS suffers aren't outraged with their nemesis for causing the breakout of peace in the Middle East.

I'm surprised the TDS suffers aren't outraged with their nemesis for causing the breakout of peace in the Middle East.
    Are you claiming that Donald Trump has caused 'the breakout of peace in the Middle East'? Really?

He has tried to prop up that other crook, Netanyahu. He has done that by endorsing apartheid and subverting 'the rule of law' that you laughingly wave about from time to time.

His track record so far is to deepen the crisis in the Middle East - mainly through ignorance and stupidity, but with a fair bit of headline chasing and self interest thrown in.

Interesting that you have reverted to the usual happy clapper Trump propaganda. I guess the US election polls must be narrowing?

Are you claiming that Donald Trump has caused 'the breakout of peace in the Middle East'? Really?

He has tried to prop up that other crook, Netanyahu. He has done that by endorsing apartheid and subverting 'the rule of law' that you laughingly wave about from time to time.

His track record so far is to deepen the crisis in the Middle East - mainly through ignorance and stupidity, but with a fair bit of headline chasing and self interest thrown in.

Interesting that you have reverted to the usual happy clapper Trump propaganda. I guess the US election polls must be narrowing?
    Cheers mate, I just won a £10 bet

I bet you haven't.

I think Trump needs to find some pallets of dollars , and drop them into middle eastern countries as that peace fix works , i'd make the dollars out of flammable material just in case the middle east moves away from burning the american flag to burning the dollar as well .

Kushner: Israel-UAE deal is the culmination of 3 years of diplomacy

Giving up the settlements in West Bank could be a positive move that should be recognised , 150 billion to Iran feels wrong ,anyone agreeing anything in that region is welcome.

What happened to the WW3 propaganda before Trumps election or did I imagine that rhetoric?

Cheers mate, I just won a £20 bet

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Giving up the settlements in West Bank could be a positive move that should be recognised , 150 billion to Iran feels wrong ,anyone agreeing anything in that region is welcome.

What happened to the WW3 propaganda before Trumps election or did I imagine that rhetoric?
    The Israel-UAE deal (brokered by the Trump administration) does not involve 'giving up' illegal Israeli settlements on the West Bank, and Netanyahu denied that it even involved an end to Israel's annexation plans - just a day after the 'deal' was announced.

Just what do you think the deal is about?

It is about a PR coup for Netanyahu. It is a further (probably final) nail in the coffin of the Two State Solution (and makes a One State Solution even less likely). It promotes the UAE to 'most favoured' partner status (Saudi Arabia is becoming more embarrassing). It gives the USA further leverage against Iran (and Turkey). It leaves the Palestinians with yet another betrayal to come to terms with - after three generations of betrayals. 'Normalisation of relations' means normalisation of apartheid, war crimes and land seizure.

Cheers mate, I just won a £20 bet
    I won a £50 bet that you would be on here pretending to know more than Kushner does

I won a £50 bet that you would be on here pretending to know more than Kushner does
    Who's this mug you and Jon keep winning money off?