+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I won a £50 bet that you would be on here pretending to know more than Kushner does
    you believe anything Kushner says ? serious question

24 hour countdown

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    you believe anything Kushner says ? serious question
    He is one of the lead US negotiators, if he is lying there are diplomats from many Middle East countries who could alert us to these lies, so perhaps you could point out a few of these individuals who know that he willingly lied?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who's this mug you and Jon keep winning money off?
    It's Gluey's secret friend, but because s/he doesn't exist anyone can make imaginary bets.

S/he is more credible than most of the Trump fan-boy's sources!

He is one of the lead US negotiators, if he is lying there are diplomats from many Middle East countries who could alert us to these lies, so perhaps you could point out a few of these individuals who know that he willingly lied?
    https://www.needtoimpeach.com/corrup...al-disclosure/

He is just as useless as trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I thought we were discussing the latest developments in the Middle East?

If you want to discuss finances, Mueller went through the Trump family's finances with a fine tooth comb and he didn't find any evidence of corruption. Do you have any further details about this lawsuit and how it's progressing?

I thought we were discussing the latest developments in the Middle East?

If you want to discuss finances, Mueller went through the Trump family's finances with a fine tooth comb and he didn't find any evidence of corruption. Do you have any further details about this lawsuit and how it's progressing?
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...rumps-finances

More bull

Meanwhile the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee has produced its fifth and final volume of its report into Russian interference in the 2016 election and their influence on the Trump campaign. Probably a bunch of deep state RINOs though.

Among the probe's newest revelations is that Konstantin V. Kilimnik, an associate of Manafort's, was a “Russian intelligence officer.” Manafort's contacts also posed a “grave counterintelligence threat,” according to the report.

"Manafort hired and worked increasingly closely with a Russian national, Konstantin
    Kilimnik. Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer," reads the report.

The Senate committee said it also obtained information that suggested Kilimnik was possibly connected to the Russian intelligence service's 2016 hack and leak operation.

"Manafort worked with Kilimnik starting in 2016 on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election," the report added.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ence-detailing

24 hour countdown
    tick tock. Hope he ignores the desperate pleas from Team Durham and let's loose the Big Ugly. Thoughts and prayers Sundance.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yep the report was bull, well done for finally admitting it, but they really did go through everything and found nothing.

Yep the report was bull, well done for finally admitting it, but they really did go through everything and found nothing.
    So you will have the evidence that they went through the Trump Family finances with a fine tooth comb to hand rather than bluster then?

Still I understand Cyrus Vance is pretty good at scraping scalps for nits..

So you will have the evidence that they went through the Trump Family finances with a fine tooth comb to hand rather than bluster then?

Still I understand Cyrus Vance is pretty good at scraping scalps for nits..
    The fact that he is running for re-election should tell you everything you need to know

The fact that he is running for re-election should tell you everything you need to know
    Here is a simple question that hopefully a PhD mind like yours can answer.

Vance, the Manhattan DA has won a Grand Jury subpoena seeking eight years of Trump's personal and corporate tax records. Trump's lawyers are fighting toot and nail via appeals courts to stop this happening.

My question to you, which I am sure you can answer is Why are they still seeking these documents and Trump fighting it if Mueller has gone through them with a fine tooth comb and found nothing ?(of which you have provided not a scintilla of evidence to support).

It's all down to frozen chickens

Here is a simple question that hopefully a PhD mind like yours can answer.

Vance, the Manhattan DA has won a Grand Jury subpoena seeking eight years of Trump's personal and corporate tax records. Trump's lawyers are fighting toot and nail via appeals courts to stop this happening.

My question to you, which I am sure you can answer is Why are they still seeking these documents and Trump fighting it if Mueller has gone through them with a fine tooth comb and found nothing ?(of which you have provided not a scintilla of evidence to support).
    What's that coming over the hill, is it an election?

It's time to move to Wuhan

What's that coming over the hill, is it an election?
    There was no election on the horizon when investigators started their action. Trump, his lawyers and his puppies in the DoJ have fought requests for the records all the way through every court up to the Supreme Court, who sided with Vance. He is now fighting all the way back down to play down the clock. Even though a sitting President can't be prosecuted.

I know The Lone Gunman called you thick as mince, or something similar but whenever you post your own thoughts rather than just cut and paste someone else's I do wonder whether he has a point.

There was no election on the horizon when investigators started their action. Trump, his lawyers and his puppies in the DoJ have fought requests for the records all the way through every court up to the Supreme Court, who sided with Vance. He is now fighting all the way back down to play down the clock. Even though a sitting President can't be prosecuted.

I know The Lone Gunman called you thick as mince, or something similar but whenever you post your own thoughts rather than just cut and paste someone else's I do wonder whether he has a point.
    Says the bloke who pedalled the Steele dossier, Russia collusion, obstruction of justice and impeachment hoaxes

Says the bloke who pedalled the Steele dossier, Russia collusion, obstruction of justice and impeachment hoaxes
    Person Man Woman Camera TV

Person Man Woman Camera TV
    An interesting little thread from your nemesis, it looks like he had to educate the Durham investigative team when he met with them earlier today. Are you still certain that he is just a clueless nobody who runs a random blog on the internet?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/s...22788985524225

An interesting little thread from your nemesis, it looks like he had to educate the Durham investigative team when he met with them earlier today. Are you still certain that he is just a clueless nobody who runs a random blog on the internet?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/s...22788985524225
    You read that into his incoherent ramblings. Well done you.

Even some of his staunchest disciples are abandoning him and he is being ridiculed by other right wing twitter sites but I am sure you will stick to the end.

Example

So all this build up and all we get is some tweets? Great.

You read that into his incoherent ramblings. Well done you.

Even some of his staunchest disciples are abandoning him and he is being ridiculed by other right wing twitter sites but I am sure you will stick to the end.

Example

So all this build up and all we get is some tweets? Great.
    You have to hope that is true, otherwise he will have made you look like an absolute idiot

I actually get my info from other sources, but I am sure there are some elements of collaboration and verification between the serious investigators regarding the bigger picture.

You have to hope that is true, otherwise he will have made you look like an absolute idiot

I actually get my info from other sources, but I am sure there are some elements of collaboration and verification between the serious investigators regarding the bigger picture.
    Nice try to spread your bet given the bullets your boy is getting. If your other sources were the ones you based your assertions that Mueller went through Trump's financial records with a fine tooth comb and gave a clean bill of health and that there are things called verified and unverified postal ballots then I would be a bit circumspect about them as well.

Nice try to spread your bet given the bullets your boy is getting. If your other sources were the ones you based your assertions that Mueller went through Trump's financial records with a fine tooth comb and gave a clean bill of health and that there are things called verified and unverified postal ballots then I would be a bit circumspect about them as well.
    They aleady have all the info, real or manufactured, the trouble is they have to be careful how they legitimise the information that they are not supposed have or know about.