+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Didn’t he just . Five years, at least, of fawning poster boy worship and now, in his hour of need, you cast him to one side.
    He was just the protagonist in a school play that exposed the inner workings of the deep state. When it comes to his successor the first thing that springs to mind is ice-cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He had a good run and all things come to an end eventually, but he will always be remembered as the person who showed us who the biggest buffoons on CCMB are.
    He certainly did.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He certainly did.
    I wonder how often the term "Lock her up" was posted on here and by whom?

He certainly did.
    The CCMB rat is jumping the sinking ship

The Guardian and BBC are reporting about his imminent indictment, so it must be bollox.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...els-hush-money

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...anada-64993429

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Guardian and BBC are reporting about his imminent indictment, so it must be bollox.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...els-hush-money

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...anada-64993429
    Not sure, its all over Imgur, and that is usually spot on with the news

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for agent provocateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for agent provocateurs.

Will they be the ones in the horned shaman helmets?

Bit daft that is.

I rather suspect the war wouldn't have happened had Trump won in 2020 mind, for one reason or another.

‘Shocked’ Donald Trump will face 34 counts of business fraud after NYC indictment: lawyer Joe Tacopina

- Donald Trump was “shocked” when he learned Thursday that a Manhattan grand jury voted to indict him, according to his attorney, who revealed the former president will face 34 counts when he’s arraigned next week.

Joe Tacopina told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he talked to Trump, 76, after the indictment came down, saying they both learned about it through media reports and not from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office. -

More: https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/trump-...s-case-lawyer/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    ‘Shocked’ Donald Trump will face 34 counts of business fraud after NYC indictment: lawyer Joe Tacopina

- Donald Trump was “shocked” when he learned Thursday that a Manhattan grand jury voted to indict him, according to his attorney, who revealed the former president will face 34 counts when he’s arraigned next week.

Joe Tacopina told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he talked to Trump, 76, after the indictment came down, saying they both learned about it through media reports and not from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office. -

More: https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/trump-...s-case-lawyer/
    Lock him up!

Lock him up!
    Joe Biden's extremely fortunate corporate media has no interest in highlighting his hair sniffing activities or that his daughter at aged 15 wrote in her diary that he liked to join her in the shower.

Absent of Swansea and parts of Carmarthen, that sort of behaviour would be frowned upon.

i hope he gets so many years that he dies in prison...that won't happen but i would feel great if it did

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    i hope he gets so many years that he dies in prison...that won't happen but i would feel great if it did
    Whatever happens, it's time to stock up with popcorn. 🍿

I can still forsee some toys being thrown out of his pram though.

Just watched his body double take off in the Trump jet from Florida to tomorrow’s court hearing in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Just watched his body double take off in the Trump jet from Florida to tomorrow’s court hearing in New York
    Benjamin Fulford keeps spouting this, and that the real one is in the Cheyenne mountain military base, I'd not argue he doesn't have a body double but this a stretch too far Shirley?, IMO the democrats have been stupid with this move, the line in the star wars movie "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" will play out here, if they cannot get a charge serious enough to put him behind bars for the 2024 election then many of the higher ups in the Democratic party are toast, they have set a precedent with this move and they have to make it stick. I'd stick him behind bars for operation warp speed alone, this is where i thought they would go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Benjamin Fulford keeps spouting this, and that the real one is in the Cheyenne mountain military base, I'd not argue he doesn't have a body double but this a stretch too far Shirley?, IMO the democrats have been stupid with this move, the line in the star wars movie "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" will play out here, if they cannot get a charge serious enough to put him behind bars for the 2024 election then many of the higher ups in the Democratic party are toast, they have set a precedent with this move and they have to make it stick. I'd stick him behind bars for operation warp speed alone, this is where i thought they would go after him.
    If only that was a line from Al Capone in The Untouchables.

My gut feeling is that if Trump is going to be convicted (big if) it will be fraud or perjury that brings him down. The Stormy Daniels case is the weakest of the 5-6 probable criminal prosecutions in the works, but it has already served a purpose in producing a first ever indictment of a former US President (Grand Jury decision not the Manhattan DA).

We are in uncharted territory for a lot of reasons. Agree that there is jeopardy for the Democrats if they get this wrong.

Let's hope trump speaks freely in court.

Hands up if you filled your W@nksok™ last night

Hands up if you filled your W@nksok™ last night
    Have you got your mugshot T shirt yet?

Only $47.

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA!