+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, your name is registered in the system when you apply for an absentee ballot. On the other hand, anybody "finding" a box or three of the bulk mail-in ballots can fill them all in, and vote for their preferred candidate hundreds or thousands of times.
    What, You don't have to be a registered voter? Just to be clear is that what you are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What, You don't have to be a registered voter? Just to be clear is that what you are saying?
    The voter rolls are not accurate and it's easy to game the system, and that is why the Democrats spoke out against bulk mail-in voting prior to Trump coming on the scene.

The voter rolls are not accurate and it's easy to game the system, and that is why the Democrats spoke out against bulk mail-in voting prior to Trump coming on the scene.
    So what you are saying is that there are shitloads of phantom voters on the the system and that is the big problem, rather than what Donald Trump is saying which is that the system is so flawed that a registered voter can vote via ballot and then in person. Is that what you are trying to say when you stated that anybody "finding" a box or three of the bulk mail-in ballots can fill them all in, and vote for their preferred candidate hundreds or thousands of times.

So what you are saying is that there are shitloads of phantom voters on the the system and that is the big problem, rather than what Donald Trump is saying which is that the system is so flawed that a registered voter can vote via ballot and then in person. Is that what you are trying to say when you stated that anybody "finding" a box or three of the bulk mail-in ballots can fill them all in, and vote for their preferred candidate hundreds or thousands of times.
    Yep, it's a mess, and totally open to fraud. Just imagine if so many dodgy ballots turned up in the system, that they are unable to declare a winner. What happens then?

Yep, it's a mess, and totally open to fraud. Just imagine if so many dodgy ballots turned up in the system, that they are unable to declare a winner. What happens then?
    Gosh... and this has only happened in the last three years after 250 years of elections that were considered true and fair.

That aside. Talk us through the process where in any US election anybody "finding" a box or three of the bulk mail-in ballots can fill them all in, and vote for their preferred candidate hundreds or thousands of times.

And after your amazing assertion,these votes could count!

Now when you try to avoid generalisation or evasion and spell it out in factual terms. Or do your Cyril and Lardy gig. Otherwise you might just look a bit of a prat!

Otherwise?

Gosh... and this has only happened in the last three years after 250 years of elections that were considered true and fair.

That aside. Talk us through the process where in any US election anybody "finding" a box or three of the bulk mail-in ballots can fill them all in, and vote for their preferred candidate hundreds or thousands of times.

And after your amazing assertion,these votes could count!

Now when you try to avoid generalisation or evasion and spell it out in factual terms. Or do your Cyril and Lardy gig. Otherwise you might just look a bit of a prat!
    It's quite simple Cyril. When they find the box of blank ballots in the hedge, they just need to go to the next hedge and they'll find the electoral roll with a list of names and signatures. Then it's a straightforward case of copying hundreds of thousands of signatures accurately.

Who told Fox News that if voting was easier and turnout went up, “you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again”?

Why, it was the current President of the United States of course - this article will be dismissed by the Trump fan boys on here as irrelevant because it is from the Guardian, but, like the quote above, the article has links showing that many of the claims contained in it have come from his own lips.

As asked before, what makes people support this charlatan and coward?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rocess-elected

I see it's being reported now that he called US military personnel who died in conflict "suckers" and "losers".

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...orth-joe-biden

The curious case of the missing Woods file

What is it with Trump and his reluctance to accept that Czar Vladimir IV might be a wrong un. I presume you can buy Novichok over the counter in parts of Siberia so it could have been anybody with a grudge against the leading opposition figure to President for life.

Why the German government is unequivocal and the Secretary General of NATO said there is proof beyond doubt when the Leader of the Free World said he's still waiting for the "numbers" ? god only knows.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...waiting-german

Salisbury Novichok incident ?? was it a conspiracy?? did May react too soon accusing the dear Ruskies ??

Slapped down? I can't recall that happening.....

The Lincoln Project is churning these videos out every day. Always on the nose.

I'm not sure if Trump's statements about USA war dead as losers, suckers etc have been proved to be fake news yet, but I hope for his sake they are false otherwise he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2. From what I remember during my visits to the USA, these "vets" are hugely respected, almost revered, by the American people - witness the number of veteran organisations over there. The Yanks must be amongst the most patriotic people on the planet and war veterans are all about patriotism, so Trump beware!

he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2.

It hasn't stopped him from alienating Jews,gays, women,afro ameraicans, lgtb, hispanics, chinese, europeans....etc etc etc
    He doesn't give a shite

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I'm not sure if Trump's statements about USA war dead as losers, suckers etc have been proved to be fake news yet, but I hope for his sake they are false otherwise he runs a huge risk of alienating the surviving war veterans and the older generation in general whose fathers served during WW2. From what I remember during my visits to the USA, these "vets" are hugely respected, almost revered, by the American people - witness the number of veteran organisations over there. The Yanks must be amongst the most patriotic people on the planet and war veterans are all about patriotism, so Trump beware!
    Why would you hope for his sake?

Keep up at the back, already debunked 3 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It hasn't stopped him from alienating Jews.
    Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem really pissed them off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Brainwashing works

Brainwashing works
    They, ll soon get it come November. Wwg1 wga

Just for us dullards. Talk us through the debunking process as you see it.

Just for us dullards. Talk us through the debunking process as you see it.
    Love to, but I'm out in lanzarote in a bar watching England game whilst winding them up with my Welsh shirt on. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow sorry

Love to, but I'm out in lanzarote in a bar watching England game whilst winding them up with my Welsh shirt on. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow sorry
    No need to apologise. You socially mix. It'll keep

They, ll soon get it come November. Wwg1 wga
    Eh?

Brainwashing works
    You are living evidence.