+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

This Bragg is absolute vermin. Trump's campaign was on its knees, even the cucks at fox were deserting him, he was old news, gone, finito.

Now this fame hungry DA has put Trump in pole position to be president again. Spurious lawsuit that has ended up being like gold dust for the next trump campaign. The rest of the world now has the very real possibility of that orange lunatic being the US president again.

The only positive that can come from this is if a few of trumps nutter supporters get to Bragg. Do him some damage and get themselves locked up forever. At least there'd be a few less scumbags wandering around then.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    This Bragg is absolute vermin. Trump's campaign was on its knees, even the cucks at fox were deserting him, he was old news, gone, finito.

Now this fame hungry DA has put Trump in pole position to be president again. Spurious lawsuit that has ended up being like gold dust for the next trump campaign. The rest of the world now has the very real possibility of that orange lunatic being the US president again.

The only positive that can come from this is if a few of trumps nutter supporters get to Bragg. Do him some damage and get themselves locked up forever. At least there'd be a few less scumbags wandering around then.
    Trump's campaign wasn't on its knees and he's not now in pole position to be president. Neither were anywhere near that extreme.

The other investigations, and hopefully indictments, should have more than this one but I wouldn't dismiss it. Michael Cohen went down for the same crime and Trump was part of that case as Individual 1. He probably would have gone down too if he wasn't president (yep, that case was brought even though Trump's administration ran the Department of Justice at the time).

Popping the 'you can't indict a former pres' cherry was a big step, and takes the pressure off the next ones who have even juicier crimes.

Trump's supporters are more likely to do in the judge and family rather than Bragg.

Trump might find himself locked up for sedition before too long so hopefully he'll be Tango'd before he can cause too much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Trump might find himself locked up for sedition before too long so hopefully he'll be Tango'd before he can cause too much damage.
    I'd like to think so, but can it happen? This case seems to have been turned into a felony very tenuously, with lots of debate if it even falls under the remit of New York.

As much as I'd like to see him in jail, imagine what the reaction would be like from his supporters.

Just seems to me that a few months ago it looked like he was finished. All his preferred candidates got hammered and even some of his most loyal supporters were walking away. Now suddenly he's front and centre and leading the dialogue again.

I'd like to think so, but can it happen? This case seems to have been turned into a felony very tenuously, with lots of debate if it even falls under the remit of New York.

As much as I'd like to see him in jail, imagine what the reaction would be like from his supporters.

Just seems to me that a few months ago it looked like he was finished. All his preferred candidates got hammered and even some of his most loyal supporters were walking away. Now suddenly he's front and centre and leading the dialogue again.
    If he's convicted of sedition he'll go straight to jail and there's a very good case building against him

Although he'll probably win the Republican Presidential nomination I'm not at all sure he'd win the Presidency anyway. Yes he has a huge core of support but I don't think it's a majority.

The massive problem for the US is the polarity of opinion and I think it's not an exaggeration to say there is an ever present danger of civil war erupting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    If he's convicted of sedition he'll go straight to jail and there's a very good case building against him

Although he'll probably win the Republican Presidential nomination I'm not at all sure he'd win the Presidency anyway. Yes he has a huge core of support but I don't think it's a majority.

The massive problem for the US is the polarity of opinion and I think it's not an exaggeration to say there is an ever present danger of civil war erupting.
    Slightly off topic , but why is the UK media report daily stories about incidents in the USA , and it appears to be getting worse. I doubt they are as interested in our daily affairs.

Trump's slightly shrinking base has been energised by the indictment, and he will be fleecing them of more $millions on the back of it.

But 60% of US voters support the move by Bragg.

Some of them think it is politically motivated (although hard to detach politics from a campaign finance fraud charge) but still approve.

There are massive dangers for Trump and the Republican Party, and for the Democrats. This is uncharted territory.

What we need is someone able to predict the future to make sense of it all for us. I wonder who.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Slightly off topic , but why is the UK media report daily stories about incidents in the USA , and it appears to be getting worse. I doubt they are as interested in our daily affairs.
    Largely because the USA has a huge influence in world affairs and the UK doesn't.

Interesting to read that Trump says he thinks the USA is going to hell. The irony is that it is he himself that is ensuring that that will be the likely course, with a potential civil war in the offing!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Interesting to read that Trump says he thinks the USA is going to hell. The irony is that it is he himself that is ensuring that that will be the likely course, with a potential civil war in the offing!
    It won't make any difference, the USA is already in a downward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It won't make any difference, the USA is already in a downward spiral.
    so the installed one was going to ' unify ' the country in his speech after the last election . not sure that has worked out well !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwi43jsyX_g

anyhow popping over to the land of the free next month so will see for myself the state of play and report back to HQ

wash dc blue whats the weather like west of america end of May time ? says around 20 degrees on the net but never trust these weather sites

I think the 2020 election was all a fix? Surely Fox News wasn’t lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65318654

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

I think after Dominion's lawyers have finished with Guiliani and Sidney Powell it's only a matter of time before they come looking for Mozzer!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

True The Vote Comments On Konnech's Dismissal Of Defamation Litigation

https://www.truethevote.org/true-the...on-litigation/

Documents here

https://open.ink/konnech

True The Vote Comments On Konnech's Dismissal Of Defamation Litigation

https://www.truethevote.org/true-the...on-litigation/

Documents here

https://open.ink/konnech
    Here you go. The Treehouse article that was posted a day before "I got it from the source you muppet, and I posted it before any news organisation or website got hold of the story. You really need to take a break for your own good"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...true-the-vote/

Amazingly if you click on the bit that Sundance posted a day before you did called See Here, you get the same hyperlink as above.

Now you were in the middle of telling everyone why this invalidates the 2020 US Presidential Election as a counterpoint to Fox's Dominion humiliation. Take your time, I'm sure it will be suitably underwhelming!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Here you go. The Treehouse article that was posted a day before "I got it from the source you muppet, and I posted it before any news organisation or website got hold of the story. You really need to take a break for your own good"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...true-the-vote/

Amazingly if you click on the bit that Sundance posted a day before you did called See Here, you get the same hyperlink as above.

Now you were in the middle of telling everyone why this invalidates the 2020 US Presidential Election as a counterpoint to Fox's Dominion humiliation. Take your time, I'm sure it will be suitably underwhelming!
    I actually had it the day before from their press release, now stop harassing me you deranged fukwit.

I actually had it the day before from Twitter, now stop harassing me you deranged fukwit.
    Amazing that you started this conversation wondering why I hadn't made a contribution and seemingly ending it calling me a deranged fukwit.

Now all you have to do is explain why this niche nonsense invalidates in anyway the 2020 US Presidential Election and you might come out the end of your "gotcha" without looking incredibly stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    wash dc blue whats the weather like west of america end of May time ? says around 20 degrees on the net but never trust these weather sites
    Depends where Mate.
    San Diego is completely different to San Francisco (which has crazy weather in itself).

I spent about a month out there around May in the late nineties. (San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Tahoe, Yosemite)
    It was mainly T Shirt weather with the odd need for a sweatshirt/hoodie.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Now all you have to do is explain why this niche nonsense invalidates in anyway the 2020 US Presidential Election and you might come out the end of your "gotcha" without looking incredibly stupid!
    I have tried to imagine that happening…. but some things are beyond the most creative imagination!

‘Incredibly stupid’ is the end game again. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have tried to imagine that happening…. but some things are beyond the most creative imagination!

‘Incredibly stupid’ is the end game again. ��
    I have made no claims. I simply pointed out an event similar to the Fox case, the existence of 30TB of data connected to an investigation that went cold, and US election data that was residing on a CCP server. I have no idea what happens next, but I will be watching with interest.

PS More IRS whistle-blowers have come forward in the former conspiracy theory known as the Hunter Laptop hoax, which was even promoted by certain members on here!

So no ‘Gotcha’?

Got to admit I never really engaged with the Hunter Biden laptop stuff. Unlike the reliability of the 2020 US election result or the Trump supporting role of Russian troll farms.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So no ‘Gotcha’?

Got to admit I never really engaged with the Hunter Biden laptop stuff. Unlike the reliability of the 2020 US election result or the Trump supporting role of Russian troll farms.
    You forgot the Alfa Bank hotline to Moscow.

I for one am totally shocked that Trump is a sex offender.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I for one am totally shocked that Trump is a sex offender.
    Wow, what year did this happen? Got any more details?