+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 286 of 291 FirstFirst ... 186236276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think it was the great banking contagion meltdown of March 2023
    Are you saying there isn't going to be a financial meltdown? People are already being hurt and here you are pretending that nothing is happing.

Is this normal in the US? I would have thought that, under normal circumstances, a defendant calling for people to go after the family of his prosecutor would be swiftly called back in front of the judge. Lucky for Trump that he's a beneficiary of a two-tier justice system.

Ah, who could forget the Bidden crime family....now can we get a couple of cokes please?

Ah, who could forget the Bidden crime family....now can we get a couple of cokes please?
    For Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For Hunter?
    No for Donny, the ex-President of the US, after he showed potential US invasion plans of Iran under his leadership to a random journalist after he took away top secret documents and shared them liberally around his golf club as trophies. Still, some ****wit snorted coke and did dick pics so top equivalence for the rule of law boys!

It's probably why some ****ed up spoilt kid is being done for tax evasion and the ex-President of the US is being done for 37 offences under the Espionage Act. Still stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Might give your rule of law back catalogue a spin for a laugh!

No for Donny, the ex-President of the US, after he showed potential US invasion plans of Iran under his leadership to a random journalist after he took away top secret documents and shared them liberally around his golf club as trophies.
    Tell me more about these top secret documents that he stole and was showing to anybody who wanted to have a look. It sounds like the Mounties have finally got their man!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    trump shoots foot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's going to the trial of the centaury, with Irangate being the centrepiece.

We might finally find out why Trump buried his ex-wife at a golf course now that the surveillance footage from Bedminster has been subpoenaed.

Interesting times ahead, with the charges against trump set to double, Rudy getting dragged in, and indictments to come in mozzers favourite state, Georgia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2366597.html

Anyone been wondering how Lin Wood, he of Team Kraken, is getting on?

Me neither, but he's popped up in the news for his imminent retirement, which he's elected to take rather than get disbarred from the legal profession following his many frivolous and stupid-looking (to all but the most gullible) legal challenges on behalf of Trumps tantrums.

It's a shame, as Trump could do with another sycophant lawyer round about now.

Amazingly, this is an official de Santis video.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Amazingly, this is an official de Santis video.

To wrap up “Pride Month,” let’s hear from the politician who did more than any other Republican to celebrate it…

pic.twitter.com/FT7LdW4vls
    — DeSantis War Room �� (@DeSantisWarRoom) June 30, 2023
    Says a bloke posting from one of the anti-libertarian capitals of the world.

What would be your top 5?

ok. Too tricky, top three!

Aw, feck it...top two!

Ok, which one then?

Out of interest why do you know where he is posting from?

Ok, which one then?

Out of interest why do you know where he is posting from?
    I nutmegged him at GOL before he left, which was a very traumatic experience for him! Also used to see him down the Cricketers, it's a very small world you know.

I nutmegged him at GOL before he left, which was a very traumatic experience for him! Also used to see him down the Cricketers, it's a very small world you know.
    And based on those chance meetings you know which anti-libertarian capital he is now in.......creepy!

I'm bad at football. I only ever played friendly games with my mates.

The idea that one of them one day brought a former semi-pro Welsh league player and schoolboy international a good 15-20 years older than any of us along to our walking pace kickabout is beyond preposterous

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm bad at football. I only ever played friendly games with my mates.

The idea that one of them one day brought a former semi-pro Welsh league player and schoolboy international a good 15-20 years older than any of us along to our walking pace kickabout is beyond preposterous
    I thought you'd be quite good after your long-term residence at GOL

Quite a surprise development, but Marjorie Greene comes out in support of Biden. Don't know if anyone expected her to turn her back on Trump like this, but good on her.

Trump indicted again, this time for attempting to defraud the US with the Jan 6th attack.

I understand that this thread was very useful for the DOJ as a starting point for the absolute nonsense that Trump put out.

Thread favourites Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell also likely co-conspirators in the case.

I hope they put him away for 5 years